Author Topic: What IS killing the game?  (Read 64652 times)

Offline Mik_

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.24 Mik
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What IS killing the game?
« Reply #360 on: March 26, 2021, 09:19:31 pm »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #361 on: March 26, 2021, 09:59:55 pm »
Too busy playing curve fever
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2021, 05:35:19 am »
I feel like the only drawback to having a tournament with a large prize pool (online) is the fact that the game lacks a proper anti-cheat system. It's a shame though. I feel like more people would take tournaments more seriously with large prize pools and increase the competitiveness and skill of that tournament. Every time I host a gf tournament it seems like 50% or more don't even care about the prize pool because it's so low per person (my last one was $350). But anyways, what would be the point if there were autoblocking scares midway through a tournament/season. I know within the NA scene there are people who have been recently caught using it/still use it.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2021, 03:45:18 pm »
I feel like the only drawback to having a tournament with a large prize pool (online) is the fact that the game lacks a proper anti-cheat system. It's a shame though. I feel like more people would take tournaments more seriously with large prize pools and increase the competitiveness and skill of that tournament. Every time I host a gf tournament it seems like 50% or more don't even care about the prize pool because it's so low per person (my last one was $350). But anyways, what would be the point if there were autoblocking scares midway through a tournament/season. I know within the NA scene there are people who have been recently caught using it/still use it.
Only nerds like Jazz use autoblock

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #364 on: April 14, 2021, 03:58:57 pm »

Just exclude caught cheaters indefinitely from any tournament as community.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #365 on: April 14, 2021, 04:03:03 pm »

Just exclude caught cheaters indefinitely from any tournament as community.
There is no real way to 'catch' someone though unless they're dumb enough to admit it. You can say what 'looks' like cheating via videos but it's impossible to confirm unless the cheater proves it themselves due to the lack of anti-cheat. So what you just said is easier said than done.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #366 on: April 21, 2021, 01:55:57 pm »
I feel like the only drawback to having a tournament with a large prize pool (online) is the fact that the game lacks a proper anti-cheat system.

Yeah, the biggest reason why I didn't want to participate in NWWC and the biggest reason why I always laugh at ppl when they flex how "PRO" they are and how many tourneys they have won just to see them releasing videos of them using glowing muskets, X% zoom outs, HP MOD, radar, etc... I just don't feel that after what I have seen I can take these tourneys seriously no more...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 01:57:53 pm by Kulouš »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 21, 2021, 01:59:42 pm »
Imagine someone making a glowing musket mod, like just get better eyesight bro???

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #368 on: April 21, 2021, 08:00:18 pm »
Imagine someone making a glowing musket mod, like just get better eyesight bro???
I thought that was a meme mod

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #369 on: April 22, 2021, 08:52:46 am »
Fifa Pro Clubs is destroying NW

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
« Reply #370 on: April 22, 2021, 08:59:58 am »
Fifa Pro Clubs is destroying NW
45THN  CLUB IN FIFA 21 IS BEST

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #371 on: April 22, 2021, 06:04:24 pm »
I feel like the only drawback to having a tournament with a large prize pool (online) is the fact that the game lacks a proper anti-cheat system.

Yeah, the biggest reason why I didn't want to participate in NWWC and the biggest reason why I always laugh at ppl when they flex how "PRO" they are and how many tourneys they have won just to see them releasing videos of them using glowing muskets, X% zoom outs, HP MOD, radar, etc... I just don't feel that after what I have seen I can take these tourneys seriously no more...

using them is the first thing, but uploading videos using these "mods" is just the best thing I've ever witnessed. Better than Mr. word.exe Forsaken himself

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #372 on: April 22, 2021, 06:54:03 pm »

using them is the first thing, but uploading videos using these "mods" is just the best thing I've ever witnessed. Better than Mr. word.exe Forsaken himself
Personally I don’t have an issue with glowing muskets bcs I use a very dark monitor with a black LED. And it can be really hard even with max brightness to see muskets  because of these dark colours ingame, so the yellow really helps eliminate this factor. But yeah HP mods etc are just cringe and give actual advantages

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #373 on: April 22, 2021, 07:18:20 pm »
Can we also maybe say the thread isn't right. This thread was started in 2014 and we're a quarter through 2021 and the game is still going. Obviously a smaller community but its about not the size of the ship, it's what you do with it that matters.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #374 on: April 22, 2021, 08:18:12 pm »
I mean I remember when this thread was posted, it was at a kinda weird time for NA NW. Their scene didn't really start from the ground up like EU did. There were regiments in EU who would bring large groups of NA's, like the OG 51st did. When bluefang hosting etc. started supporting NW thats when the big regiments in NA started, but the thing I remember the most about 2013 is literally everyone complaining about how shitty the servers and competition were. Come to think of it, it took them a good while to pick up tournament formats etc. that EU had done. Pair that with losing interest I can kinda understand why they felt this way 7 years ago.

Back then you had plenty of regiments who were all pulling in big numbers but suddenly started to shrink down. Honestly I would just put it forward to that honeymoon period. DLC had been out for 2 years and people started to lose interest. That goes for both EU and NA obviously.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.