Author Topic: What IS killing the game?  (Read 64639 times)

Skaen

Re: What IS killing the game?
« Reply #270 on: October 05, 2020, 11:08:24 am »
The reason this game is dying is that the game is old. The only reason that the game survives is because of regiments that keep playing organized events. There are still plenty of public servers that are being played on, but only 4 of them get filled sometimes. Talking about Minisiege, Tropical Paradise, BBG, and Groupfighting. Also, a thing I think that makes people stop playing the game is because of the toxicity in the chat in-game. Yes, it is the internet, you can expect this. I did this too in the past. And I admit it was wrong. NW is the only game where I have seen so much toxicity in the chat, and on Tropical Paradise it is apparently accepted that there is a lot of shit-talking. I know that there are some people that are gonna troll on this comment, but if you are a decent human being with enough brain cells you should know it's stupid to let go of your anger and mental issues on other people through a videogame. Take this to a therapist or whatever. I mean take the situation with Wursti, I wasn't there but I already know from a few threads that he was toxic to a lot of people and there was again a shitty situation that could have been easily avoided. After reading those threads and posts I'm glad I didn't go to the event.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2020, 11:14:31 am »
ah yes nw the only game where people are mean to each other

Skaen

« Reply #272 on: October 05, 2020, 11:15:54 am »
NW is the only game where I have seen so much toxicity in the chat

Learn to read and comprehend.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 05, 2020, 11:18:17 am »
then you must not play other games

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #274 on: October 05, 2020, 11:19:33 am »
NW is the only game where I have seen so much toxicity in the chat

Learn to read and comprehend.
This game has nothing on CS, Dota, League, CoD, BF, Rainbow Six or Fifa tbh, and that's just the ones that game to my head in a few seconds.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #275 on: October 05, 2020, 11:27:07 am »
I see you've never solo queued to global

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #276 on: October 05, 2020, 11:39:16 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #277 on: October 05, 2020, 05:35:00 pm »
I'm just tired of seeing edgy teenagers use the n word every 2 seconds in events tbh

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2020, 09:10:35 pm »
I'm just tired of seeing edgy teenagers use the n word every 2 seconds in events tbh
NAGGER?

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2020, 09:12:50 pm »
NAGGER?

yes

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2020, 01:28:32 pm »
The current ultra passive skeying meta is what's driving the game in the dirt imo
If you only blame toxicity for the game's questionnable "dying", do u even csgo ?

Everybody plays warband for its gameplay. If you remove that (i.e by skeying constantly and just preying on everybody else's offense making offensive players who aren't on rikkert's or python's level a burden) then the game will eventually die completely because it will virtualy become a patience game where we watch each other do nothing til someone makes a mistake.

Edit; just want to point out this is my personnal pov as a semi-casual player - I could be wrong and I don't aim to criticise players who do well in this setting
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 01:31:36 pm by Clikenforce »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2020, 01:32:48 pm »
patience is a skill bro

Spoiler
[close]

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2020, 01:50:21 pm »
The current ultra passive skeying meta is what's driving the game in the dirt imo
If you only blame toxicity for the game's questionnable "dying", do u even csgo ?

Everybody plays warband for its gameplay. If you remove that (i.e by skeying constantly and just preying on everybody else's offense making offensive players who aren't on rikkert's or python's level a burden) then the game will eventually die completely because it will virtualy become a patience game where we watch each other do nothing til someone makes a mistake.

Edit; just want to point out this is my personnal pov as a semi-casual player - I could be wrong and I don't aim to criticise players who do well in this setting
rikkert went 0-14 in pickups last night against two 55th privates

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2020, 01:54:51 pm »

rikkert went 0-14 in pickups last night against two 55th privates
2-15 actually retard, get ur facts straight

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2020, 06:23:57 pm »

Well if you don’t like s keying players just come to NA then. People tend to spam and be a lot more aggressive then EU players.