Author Topic: 23e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - "Les Lions"  (Read 46307 times)

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
  • Side: Union
23e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - "Les Lions"
« on: March 14, 2014, 02:27:39 am »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXCOxzOx2ho[/youtube]

Bienvenue au 23e ! The "23e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne" is a group created by the Colonel Muiron and myself after that the VIIe corps had disbanded, in June 2013. Before that, the VIIe was a regiment which was called the "57e Régiment Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne, created in february 2013. This is why amongst our ranks are many veteran players. We count today about 50+ active players, which allows us to be around 30 players per Linebattle. The 23e is a regiment that takes the game seriously. By that we mean that every member must follow and apply to a specific set of rules like respect, discipline, attendancy, and training. The regiment built itself up by starting from close to nothing, and our ambitions grew with the regiment's durability and stability, but we still play for the pleasure of being together and enjoying NW.

We find the fun provided by playing the game in the regiment comes through discipline, cohesion and professionalism. This is why we demand a continuous regorous training, attendancy and amount of discipline amongst our ranks. In other words, trolling during these events is forbidden. This however only is applied during Linebattles, trainings and promotions. Outside of these events, members are free to do what they want to do in the fun multigaming community which is our Regiment.

The speciality of the 23e is that we offer quality gameplay to both new players and veteran players. In order to be able to do that, we have formed two companies. The first company called "Les Lions" represents the top players of our regiment, and it's core members. The second company represents new players, who still have much to learn in the game. Our doors are open to all french-speaking players in the community.
Like in every other regiment, members are allowed to have a rank which defines their identity within the regiment. All new players who wish to join us are not automatically accepted. A good application must be submitted on our forums, and accepted by the recruitment office. After this, the new member recieves instructions from Officers, NCO's and Corporals. Finally is he admitted in the regiment as a Conscript. During his stay as a conscript, which lasts for one week, the new player will be judged on his attendancy, discipline and motivation. If the Recruitment office feels that the member has passed his trial time, he is considered as an offcial member and is a recruit and will be affiliated in the company that suits him best.
Promtions are gained by continuous discipline and loyalty. In order to rank up, one must wait a certain amount of time to be eligible to pass a test. In case of failure, one must try again later, but in case of success, the Officers give their veto, thus leading either to a promotion, or a delay.

The 23e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne was formed in the year 1636, and was under the name of "Royal Infanterie". Nearly 30 years later, in 1663, it was allowed the distinction "Regiment du Roi". Only prestigious regiments were allowed to carry that name, and the origins of the 23e were the first to carry the distinction. In 1971, the regiment is finally named to "23e Regiment d'Infanterie", sign of the upcoming revolution.

The regiment took part in many skirmishes and small battles, but few major battles. The regiment stood by the winners at Wargram and Lützen. But was mostly active in the early Rhein campaign in 1800, where the regiment excelled in every french battle won. For example, in Engen, Stockach, Moeskirch and Hohenlinden.
The Regiment then took part in the italian campaign, under Masséna's orders, at Caldiero. The 23e has also had many prestigious Colonels like Albert-François Deriot in 1802, or Joesph Latour in 1810. Both became "Général de Brigade" after serving in the 23e.

Teamspeak3 Adress: hades.ts3-serveur.com:21481
Forum: http://23eregiment.forumactif.org/

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 03:37:19 pm by Clikenforce »

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
Re: 23e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - "Les Lions"
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 02:31:00 am »

Officiers

Colonel - Col

Major - Maj

Capitaine - Cpt

Lieutenant - Lt

Sous-Lieutenant - SLt
Sous-officiers

Adjudant Chef - AdjC

Adjudant - Adj

Sergent Major - SgtMaj

Sergent - Sgt
Hommes du rang

Caporal Fourrier

Caporal - Cpl

Fusilier Vétéran - FusV

Fusilier - Fus

Recrue - Rec

WIP

1. Every Member must follow a Specific set of rules in order to be allowed inside and to rank up.

2. Respect your teammates, no matter what their rank, age or skill level is.

3. You will attend to our Trainings, Linebattles and Meetings.

4. You shall teamplay, defend your teammates, with your life if need be.

5. You shall manifest your presence on TeamSpeak or by taking part in the dfferent discussions on the forum.

6. You shall make efforts for the benefit of the group by attending various activities organised outside Napoleonic Wars.

7. You shall do whatever is needed to bring victory to the regiment, whilst being selfless, and playing for the regiment, not for your
personal ratio.

8. You shall represent the regiment with honor, humility and pride by having an examplery conduct on the battlefield.

9. You will be able to keep composure, against events internal or external to the group, and deal with it with the politest and respectful
communication.

10. You shall help the new members, they are your responsability, and you shall help them fit in with the rest of the group

11. You will unquestionnably follow the orders of your superiors no matter what you may think, and as quickly as possible.

Special thanks to:
17e_Moskito for the awesome headers that he made. Would never have done it without your help !
Menelaos for the great Tutorial on BB Code - https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2930.0
25th_Eazy-E for allowing me to inspire myslef from the 25th Regimental thread.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 06:05:23 pm by Clikenforce »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 02:31:45 am »
Reserved

Great to see the 23e move from the french forums here! I remember when I had the 23e Legere, oh good times.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 05:10:04 am »
Good luck
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 05:22:18 am »
Best of luck!

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 07:31:04 am »
Didn't know you had no FSE thread yet, good to see one :)

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 07:45:28 am »
know you don't need it, bonne chance!
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 08:03:41 am »
Good luck!
Hi

Offline Mac Aaron

• Donator
  • ex 75e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAaron
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 10:10:06 am »
Good Luck 23e
Antar, un ange parti trop tôt

Offline Jessaor

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 10:10:39 am »
Good luck  :)

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 10:19:14 am »
Thanks for the good luck wishes !

Didn't know you had no FSE thread yet, good to see one :)

We do, but only on the baguette forum of FSE  :P

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 10:23:43 am »
Nice thread, good luck :-* even tough you have been here forever xD

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: 23e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - "Les Lions" [EU/FR]
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 10:30:04 am »
Good Luck!

If You need any graphics and rank images just message me on steam
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
Re: 23e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - "Les Lions" [EU/FR]
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 10:47:45 am »
Good Luck!

If You need any graphics and rank images just message me on steam

Thanks man ! I'll message you later today or this week-end!  :D

Offline Muiron