Author Topic: Server Hosting : TeamSpeaks RC3 ; M&B : Warband and others ;-)  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Mackovich

• Private
    • View Profile
Hello there !

You might have heard of me, my name is Mackovich.
I am about to start my 4th year as a private server hoster and manager.

So I come here to propose my offer in hope it can help out people in need of games and voice servers.

Here is my history (resume) if you want :
Spoiler
  • lthe French IVe Corps when they've just started and were the 7Th Hussard beforehand ;
  • More than one year with Aldemar and Malakith 77y Regiment. They hosted great conquest LB I hear ;
  • The French IXe Corps for about a year ;
  • The French Ve Corps which became the LV afterward ;
  • Mackbossmann's 59th Regiment ;
  • The Great Empire from Benelas ;
and a few more modest french and foreign regiments like the 6e Pie or the 4Th Hussard!

It has been three incredible years with amazing clients that I would like to thank!  :D
[close]

Before getting into more details, I would like to make something cristal clear : my aim, since the beginning, is not to have a huge clientele.
All I want is to form a safe and longstanding small clientele through a good relationship based on trust.   ;)

This is why I rarely post my offer on the web like I am doing right now: I managed to "survive" among the "sharks" for 3 years through word of mouth only!

So let's get down to business, shall we?  8)

I know people like them (and I do like them) so here are they:

Server Sepcs'
  • Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 DataCenter 64bits --> you'll see why it's an awesome OS !
  • INTEL Core i7 3930K 3.8GHz 6 cores| 12 threads
  • 64Go de RAM DDR3
  • 2To HDD

Happy? Satisfied?  :P

Then let's move on with what I hold dear:  :)

Server Management & Customer Service

When you deal with a small base of customers, you want a close and continued relationship.
So you also want to attend to their need by any necessary means!

I want to go even further. I want to satisfy both neophytes and advanced clients and there is solution for that: Windows Remote Desktop!

Basically, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, which is based on the excellent Windows 7 kernel, comes with this awesome feature: Windows Remote Desktop.
The server simply emulates and provides the end-user with a classic windows desktop. A more sober version, if you prefer.

It comes with all the usual Windows UI:
  • a complete Windows GUI with windows, folders, start menu, tasks etc... purely Windows ;
  • a total direct control over the server just as if it were you own computer, but you can't shut it down ... we wouldn't want that, would we ? ^^ ;
  • as a user you have your own private session with you personal files. No one can pry, it's yours and yours only to do whatever you desire !

This feature is available on your computer, right now just like that. Nothing to install! (provided you have windows of course ^^)

When it comes to deal the customer directly, I like the idea of a Customer Service that is always available, courtuous and helpful.
This tree aspects are at the core of my services. Therefore I tend to have a great availabilty with a short response time to any request.
This is what my three years of experience have taught me!

So now you know how I feel and how I do business, here comes the real deal.

My offer

Mount and Blade - all games - all versions - all modules : 0.20€ per slot.
Need more than 100 slots ? Let's negociate ;-)

Minecraft - plugins allowed - unlimited map : 0.25€ per slot.

Arma 3 : soon (thinking about 0.30€ per slot !)

Chivalry Medieval Warfare : 0.20€ per slot.

And the TeamSpeak offer ?

Well, when it comes to voice servers, it's pretty straightforward: 0.15€ per slot. This is almost half cheaper that most of the hosters out there!

Nonetheless, when clients need a game and voice servers package, I can throw in a free TS server!

Satisfied or Satisfied!

With me, there shall not be unhappy customers. But if you don't find my service satisfying or if you are dubious regarding my offers, then why don't you come try out?

Yep, here is the deal: one completely free week trial! And nothing asked in return! You can even try for fun and I won't blame you! '^^

So, tempted? Do you like what you read? Then PM me whenever you feel like it!

Finally, last but not the least:

Ad vitam æternam...
... forever! ...For eternity! Loyalty or nothing!

As I previously said I truly look for longterm relationship (what? Isn't this webiste a dating service??? xD)!
Therefore I want to reward my loyal customers. How can you be loyal?
1) Time. Time is simple and generous ;
2) Have you ever heard about sponsorship? Have you heard about Mackovich's sponsorship?? NO ?!?
Whenever you find a new client, you get a monthly debate as long as the one you sponsor stays. By the way, he will also get the same debate but only once! Ain't that sweet??
So if you're good enough you can even get money provided you find enough customers. That's right: you won't pay but I'll pay you!!

Join my Steam Group !
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/mackovich-hosting

PS: My only condition is PayPal only without commission. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:13:59 pm by Mackovich »

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Server Hosting : TeamSpeaks RC3 ; M&B : Warband and others ;-)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 06:48:06 pm »
You might have confused your processors there mate. A 3770k has 4 cores and 8 threads. 6/12 seems more like a 3930k (guessing because of the clock speed)

Offline Mackovich

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 07:50:26 pm »
Apologies. I meant INTEL Core i7 3930K ! Thanks for pointing it out !

Offline Dainyel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Hark, Verily! I am a half-wit.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Donny Dee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 12:13:29 pm »
I'd be interested in a teamspeak server, could you add me on steam and we discuss the details? - [59th] Dainyel
if you have another opinion I don't like, you cant post it here because that's mean and it hurts my feelings 

Offline Mackovich

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 12:16:01 pm »
I've replied to your request, you have my invitation peding ;)

Offline Radagast

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 03:40:35 am »
I will be interested in the mount and balde warband server, can u pls add me on steam Agasterz, and we can talk more details

Thank you

Offline Mackovich

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 09:50:39 am »
Thank you Radagast for taking an interest in my service. I have replied to your request, so I hope to see you soon on Steam ! ;-)

Offline Hugh MacKintosh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 05:31:48 pm »
Hello,

Are you a licensed teamspeak hosting provider? If not please read through the terms of agreement of the NPL license, and you will understand what I am trying to say here.

Spoiler
Only licensed providers can sell teamspeak servers otherwise it's against their terms of agreement, it's illegal and are something you shouldn't risk.
[close]

Best Regards,
Hugh MacKintosh

Offline Mackovich

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 05:46:30 pm »
Hello,

Are you a licensed teamspeak hosting provider? If not please read through the terms of agreement of the NPL license, and you will understand what I am trying to say here.

Spoiler
Only licensed providers can sell teamspeak servers otherwise it's against their terms of agreement, it's illegal and are something you shouldn't risk.
[close]

Best Regards,
Hugh MacKintosh

Thank you for the fair warning. Do you happen to work with the teamspeak staff?

Offline Mackovich

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 09:14:32 pm »
UP

I've updated my offer for more clarity !

And I added a Steam Group ! ;)