Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 716932 times)

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #1350 on: November 29, 2014, 04:18:11 am »
He has played thousands of games, there are of course going to be cases where his crosshair is going to go over an enemy's head, i could probably make 4 gifs of you doing it in your mm games.
I know lol that's what I'm saying. How the fuck can you cheat when they take your phone, make you use their pre-built computer, and make you send in your auto exec to check it for haxors. Not to mention they can't access steam workshop. I think people just really wanted to see someone on fnatic banned mid game.

And lol that boost spot tho.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1351 on: November 29, 2014, 04:48:21 am »
He has played thousands of games, there are of course going to be cases where his crosshair is going to go over an enemy's head, i could probably make 4 gifs of you doing it in your mm games.
I know lol that's what I'm saying. How the fuck can you cheat when they take your phone, make you use their pre-built computer, and make you send in your auto exec to check it for haxors. Not to mention they can't access steam workshop. I think people just really wanted to see someone on fnatic banned mid game.

It's pretty obvious he didn't cheat this tournament, it would be impossible. But at the same time the supposed current best team in the world was getting shit on and had to use a boost spot exploit they went out of their way to reserve for Dreamhack in order to win. It was originally posted on the CSGO Reddit and Devilwalk requested for the video to be put to private and the thread deleted until Dreamhack, rather than report the exploit to Valve.

If that's not shady as fuck cheating I don't know what is.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1352 on: November 29, 2014, 05:16:00 am »
Fnatic live in CS GO they will do anything to win.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1353 on: November 29, 2014, 06:35:54 am »

It's pretty obvious he didn't cheat this tournament, it would be impossible. But at the same time the supposed current best team in the world was getting shit on and had to use a boost spot exploit they went out of their way to reserve for Dreamhack in order to win. It was originally posted on the CSGO Reddit and Devilwalk requested for the video to be put to private and the thread deleted until Dreamhack, rather than report the exploit to Valve.

Yeah it's shady, but as Napoleon once said, "Ability is nothing without opportunity.". They saw an opportunity to capitalize on something and patiently waited till they could use it.
Besides, Kioshima used a very very similar boost on the exact same location on a previous occasion.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1354 on: November 29, 2014, 06:37:57 am »
You can view as this, LDLC used a shady tactic so Fnatic used their own shady tactic. Both counteract and the map will be replayed, the end.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #1355 on: November 29, 2014, 10:09:49 am »

Yeah it's shady, but as Napoleon once said, "Ability is nothing without opportunity.". They saw an opportunity to capitalize on something and patiently waited till they could use it.
Besides, Kioshima used a very very similar boost on the exact same location on a previous occasion.
Yeah but Kioshima didn't ask the original founder to hide it so he could exploit it rather than reporting the exploit and making it an even ground once more, and Kio's was much closer to a weird boost than a blatantly broken exploit.

It's not like this is your average boost, it is very clearly an exploit. You aren't standing on anything, you can see through textures, and you are impossible to shoot from certain angles, despite being able to seen.

It's quite literal cheating, you don't need to hack to cheat. It's just about the most un-sportsman thing you could do. Devilwalk and the rest of Fnatic might as well have spit on LDLC while they were at it.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: November 29, 2014, 03:50:21 pm »
So Fnatic Forfeited and LDLC will now go on to play Na'vi and NiP are 1:0 up against VP but are losing on Cache

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: November 29, 2014, 03:50:54 pm »
Scrap that. 1:1 now, VP just won Cache

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #1358 on: November 29, 2014, 05:17:34 pm »
Well that was bs, i bet on LDLC on CSGO lounge, and placed my sticker on Fnatic, so in turn it was a win win for me. But somehow it is a loss loss. The csgo community literally bullied Fnatic out of this tournament.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: November 29, 2014, 05:22:57 pm »
I kinda think that it was the right thing to do
It was very unsportsmanlike to use that boost

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1360 on: November 29, 2014, 05:58:03 pm »
Why do players wear two headsets at LAN? It seems as rhetorical as wearing a hat and keeping one on your side. Anyone care to enlighten?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: November 29, 2014, 08:00:18 pm »
I think the one on their necks has a mic and the ones on their heads are just headphones, don't take my word for it though.

I knew betting NiP over VP would be good :) Maikelelelellelelelelel

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: November 29, 2014, 08:38:55 pm »
I think NiP will win this :P

Their recent matches against LDLC are just losses, but I belive...

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: November 29, 2014, 09:38:33 pm »
I'm pretty sure one headset is used to block out the commentator, they have earphones for game sounds and a sponsor headset to communicate.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: November 29, 2014, 10:55:28 pm »
C'mon NiP you got overpass, make me my skins!