Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 716775 times)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2014, 01:51:03 am »
Like I said earlier. Aslong as im getting my ass kicked by legit people and not hackers.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2014, 04:20:56 am »
So I was playing my typical low level competitive (I didn't really start playing CSGO again until recently, and then competitive in the last 2 weeks) and I got this game and then apparently got instantly promoted to another rank.
Typical Game I get stuck in
[close]
-Straight from 1st rank to that after the game I posted, I don't know what's happening
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2014, 04:28:43 am »
So I was playing my typical low level competitive (I didn't really start playing CSGO again until recently, and then competitive in the last 2 weeks) and I got this game and then apparently got instantly promoted to another rank.
Typical Game I get stuck in
[close]
-Straight from 1st rank to that after the game I posted, I don't know what's happening
[close]

It's because you won so much and didn't lose that you skipped the ranks.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2014, 04:58:16 am »
Should really add the rank page to the OP
Spoiler
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2014, 05:16:49 am »
Apparently getting off Gold Nova is incredibly hard because at master guardian nearly most of the people will play seriously and will not under preform and then silvers you can literally one man army against those noobs. But at gold novas you seem to have poor teams after poor teams who abandon match, go afk, knife you and are literally shit. I guess the only way to get off GN is to play with a team of 4 who you know you can rely on as opposed to randoms

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2014, 06:04:20 am »
Apparently getting off Gold Nova is incredibly hard because at master guardian nearly most of the people will play seriously and will not under preform and then silvers you can literally one man army against those noobs. But at gold novas you seem to have poor teams after poor teams who abandon match, go afk, knife you and are literally shit. I guess the only way to get off GN is to play with a team of 4 who you know you can rely on as opposed to randoms

I'm MGE and that never changes.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2014, 06:20:19 am »
I rarely ever solo queue anymore because I usually get a team of people who it seems are just there to throw the game.

Should really add the rank page to the OP
Spoiler
[close]
Added
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2014, 12:13:56 pm »
No, you have it backwards, Novas are really fucking easy. I started from Nova 3 when I got out of unranked, then I bounced out of Nova in like 10 games, and now for 180 wins I have bounced back and forth between MGE to MG1, never been able to make the climb to badge. It doesn't help that I queue with silvers all the time like Super Bunnyhop and Grimsight, but still, it takes forever.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2014, 12:35:19 pm »
Hmmm, well i was told by 2 DMG's that gold nova is the hardest to get out of due to incompetent team mates who play to have fun as opposed to win and will log off as they please. Maybe you had decent team mates when you played at GN level or you was skilled enough to compensate for their lack of skill

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2014, 12:42:59 pm »
Hmmm, well i was told by 2 DMG's that gold nova is the hardest to get out of due to incompetent team mates who play to have fun as opposed to win and will log off as they please. Maybe you had decent team mates when you played at GN level or you was skilled enough to compensate for their lack of skill
Well.... I don't like to toot my own horn or anything  ::)

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2014, 12:56:28 pm »
Well.... I don't like to toot my own horn or anything  ::)
yeah yeah ;) 8)

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2014, 07:15:15 pm »
Don't soloqueue.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2014, 07:47:00 pm »
Has anyone here actually had the chance to try CS:Neo before? This arcade near Super Potato in Akihabara had it when I went there in 2012. It's actually got some of the best maps in the series imo, they should definitely port them over to the NTSC and PAL games, that would be sick. The game itself though was kind of meh, too complicated for arcade imo. A PC port would be insane.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2014, 10:06:22 pm »
For the record, it's on sale, as are all the CS games, so I bought them all. The first of many defeats in the war against the Steam Summer Sale...

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2014, 11:03:29 pm »
For the record, it's on sale, as are all the CS games, so I bought them all. The first of many defeats in the war against the Steam Summer Sale...
Source and Condition Zero are a waste of money but okay. Enjoy 1.6 and GO.