Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 728402 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6300 on: June 09, 2018, 05:33:38 pm »
Implying G2s win was anything but impressive for their second ever match
You act like these players are nobodies. They may have only just come together as a team but they’ve all been there and done that. Beating a shit team should be standard if they want to be the best. It’s nothing impressive. I’ll be impressed if I see them beat Astralis in a bo3.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6301 on: June 09, 2018, 05:40:47 pm »
You guys keep saying "Second Ever Match" but these guys have played with eachother before, the roster isn't as new as you make it out to be. Oh wow! They beat a barely tier 4 team that barely made play offs by beating a few NA teams!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6302 on: June 09, 2018, 05:48:15 pm »
They've been together in this particular line-up for a few days though, they said it themselves. As for Luminosity, you guys call them T2 or T3 yet they won the Columbus Major, Dreamhack Open Austin and EPL Season 3 Finals (against G2 specifically even).

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: June 09, 2018, 05:49:24 pm »
Jesus Christ please tell me you’re joking....

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6304 on: June 09, 2018, 05:58:49 pm »
What? Luminosity won the Major when it was the SK Lineup not with their current one LOL. Closest anyone on Luminosity was to a Major win was Steel when he was on Immortals, he did bad and his team got rekt by Gamborino Chokerino

Same with all the other tournaments you mentioned. and Look how good that SK Lineup is doing now OMEGALUL

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: June 09, 2018, 06:04:52 pm »
Also to Further prove our point:

EPL Finals where G2 came 2nd against the SK Lineup:

shox
SmithZz
ScreaM
RpK
bodyy

MLG Columbus Major:

Ex6TenZ
RpK
shox
SmithZz

ScreaM

The core of this roster has been the same for years. It just 1 or 2 players gets switched around.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: June 09, 2018, 06:06:38 pm »
I still remember the last “French super team”. It didn’t end well.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6307 on: June 09, 2018, 06:10:27 pm »
I just think G2 will win the London Major tbh
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #6308 on: June 09, 2018, 08:07:04 pm »
I just think G2 will change rosters in 2 months again tbh
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: June 09, 2018, 08:56:25 pm »
I just think G2 will change rosters in 2 months again tbh
This ^

Also, its 13-9 on Map 1 to FaZe, only because KennyS has 32 kills. The rest have sub 12.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6310 on: June 10, 2018, 12:04:10 am »
It was obvious G2 were really unlikely to win that game against FaZe, even with the latter playing with a stand-in. Now if you look at the games itself, G2 didn't do horrible. Yes Inferno was pretty much the KennyS' show and they woke-up a bit too late on Mirage to hope for a full comeback ; but I liked the ideas shown on both maps. They showed aggressivity, they were not scared of putting the fight to Faze's territory even if that meant Faze winning the aim duels and even if they were not great, SmithZz and Ex6 can not be the only ones to be blamed for G2's failure, far from it.

You won't see a lot of teams regaining map control against Faze, while being heavily down to the score. Yes it didn't change the outcome as they lost most of the rounds where they did it anyways but that shows you what kind of mentality they have and that's a positive factor for me.

Now that's a fact G2 won't be back at the top of the world for a while and placing them as a contender for a Top6-7 World on a long-term basis is probably the safest bet even though they certainly have a 'potential' for more. But that shouldn't surprise anybody, regardless of you being a fan of the team or hating it. French CS isn't a safe value anymore and its been the case for quite a while already. Unlike the past G2 line-up, this current one also carries a lot less expectations. So as far as I am concerned, I will still support them because I don't hop on hype-trains like certain people do (you know who you are ;) ) but I don't expect anything from them more than what they gonna achieve anyways on a long-term basis.

Carrying high hopes for that team certainly makes you a bit naive. Pouring water on a drowning man doesn't make you smarter either.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 12:17:35 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: June 10, 2018, 12:50:00 am »
It was obvious G2 were really unlikely to win that game against FaZe, even with the latter playing with a stand-in. Now if you look at the games itself, G2 didn't do horrible. Yes Inferno was pretty much the KennyS' show and they woke-up a bit too late on Mirage to hope for a full comeback ; but I liked the ideas shown on both maps. They showed aggressivity, they were not scared of putting the fight to Faze's territory even if that meant Faze winning the aim duels and even if they were not great, SmithZz and Ex6 can not be the only ones to be blamed for G2's failure, far from it.

You won't see a lot of teams regaining map control against Faze, while being heavily down to the score. Yes it didn't change the outcome as they lost most of the rounds where they did it anyways but that shows you what kind of mentality they have and that's a positive factor for me.

Now that's a fact G2 won't be back at the top of the world for a while and placing them as a contender for a Top6-7 World on a long-term basis is probably the safest bet even though they certainly have a 'potential' for more. But that shouldn't surprise anybody, regardless of you being a fan of the team or hating it. French CS isn't a safe value anymore and its been the case for quite a while already. Unlike the past G2 line-up, this current one also carries a lot less expectations. So as far as I am concerned, I will still support them because I don't hop on hype-trains like certain people do (you know who you are ;) ) but I don't expect anything from them more than what they gonna achieve anyways on a long-term basis.

Carrying high hopes for that team certainly makes you a bit naive. Pouring water on a drowning man doesn't make you smarter either.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #6312 on: June 10, 2018, 12:50:26 am »

YO LES NOOBS

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6313 on: June 10, 2018, 12:51:24 am »
Bet your text is more relevant in latin than mine is english. Feelsbadman
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #6314 on: June 10, 2018, 02:39:08 am »
That’s the doc sample text

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)