Author Topic: My MnB wont open D:  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Cupcake Le Awesome

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
My MnB wont open D:
« on: December 08, 2013, 03:08:07 am »
My Mount and blade has been having problems to where it will load up the starting screen where you can change modulares and when I click start it will just crash and fail to load any suggestion on how to fix o.O

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: My MnB wont open D:
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 03:31:18 am »
1.) Revalidate your game cache
2.) Wait it out (I had the same problem; it took about 3-5 days)
3.) If those things fail, hold your head between your legs and pray to the Mormon Jesus.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 05:33:09 am »
My Mount and blade has been having problems to where it will load up the starting screen where you can change modulares and when I click start it will just crash and fail to load any suggestion on how to fix o.O
You have to buy a new computer, and failing that a new life

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 08:03:05 am »
A moment of silence for this unfortunate chap. Can't imagine the frustration he must be going through.
Be strong young one, I'm sure a solution will present itself! Perhaps you should consider giving yourself to the church of Rejenorst, and through there guidance one day you may be to return to the land of bayonets and bydands! 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 01:40:46 am »
delte your RGL_Config file maybe?

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 04:13:43 pm »
Try launching in windowed mode

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 08:57:33 pm »
Time is the only fix. The problem I had was both in windowed and in the regular optimization.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:06:07 pm »
Time is the only fix. The problem I had was both in windowed and in the regular optimization.

Not so sure about that. Waste had a similar problem and launching in Windowed mode helped.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 09:12:48 pm »

Not so sure about that. Waste had a similar problem and launching in Windowed mode helped.

If he's done a complete wipe and restart, I don't think windowed mode would do anything. He has the same problem I have had before...and some others. It really sucks, but you either can try waiting it out or trying everything to fix it.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 02:34:39 am »

If he's done a complete wipe and restart, I don't think windowed mode would do anything. He has the same problem I have had before...and some others. It really sucks, but you either can try waiting it out or trying everything to fix it.

He can still try windowed. It works sometimes... its better than waiting a few days.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 02:36:58 am »
The point I'm trying to make is that he has probably tried windowed already, considering he has done a wipe.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 03:12:32 am »
The point I'm trying to make is that he has probably tried windowed already, considering he has done a wipe.

I just threw the idea out assuming he hadn't. He was asking for help and I gave him a possible fix.

Isn't that kind of the point for a thread like this? lol

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 03:53:57 am »
Have you tried restarting your computer yet?

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2013, 05:04:47 am »

I had the same problem when I first got NW

I waited for like a month and it finally worked :P

Offline -~Carson~-

• Corporal
  • thatguy1234
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 11:11:10 pm »
delte your RGL_Config file maybe?
try this it always works for me!