Author Topic: Cavalry Groupfighting Server [Admins wanted] Website is live!  (Read 107063 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Cavalry Groupfighting Server [Admins wanted]
« Reply #1095 on: October 08, 2014, 11:47:57 pm »
Pride is quite useless at updating the thread and we're still looking for new admins! So let me just pop in a template for you here!

In game name:
Steam name:
Why you want this role:
Past administrative experience:
Spoken languages:

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1096 on: October 08, 2014, 11:56:12 pm »
I have feelings.

Offline Martastik

• First Lieutenant
  • Real Col of the real 1erCrb Martastik
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1097 on: October 08, 2014, 11:57:13 pm »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 09, 2014, 12:00:49 am »
You made it for me, you're so sweet :-*

In game name: 8e_Huss_Rec_Harford / Subliz
Steam name: Subliz
Why you want this role: Honestly i'm bored to see ppl who doesn't respect the rules and then need to call an admin (dedication for kirby and marta ) ; and so enforce the law, give this server what he deserved. I played (and still play) a lot on the server, I own him that
Past administrative experience: admin on nolance ( :D )
Spoken languages: French - english - german (but a little, not much to speak fluently)

I hope you'll accept me :3
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:45:24 am by Subliz »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #1099 on: October 09, 2014, 08:19:05 am »
Pride is quite useless at updating the thread and we're still looking for new admins! So let me just pop in a template for you here!

In game name:
Steam name:
Why you want this role:
Spoken languages:
Do I need to update mine with the spoken languages section?

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
« Reply #1100 on: October 09, 2014, 03:31:01 pm »
In game name: Clausewitz
Steam name: You have me
Why you want this role: Making the server more enjoyable to play on by being able to step in, in case people start messing about on the server. Also have played on this server for about a year now, and am reasonably active in the cavalry community.
Past administrative experience: Nothing special, some regimental servers and 84e Siege.
Spoken languages: English, Frisian, Dutch
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 03:37:23 pm by Von_Clausewitz »

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 09, 2014, 06:10:57 pm »

In game name:
Steam name:
Why you want this role:
Spoken languages:
Do I need to update mine with the spoken languages section?
Nvm updated :)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1102 on: October 09, 2014, 06:46:09 pm »
lol'd @ frisian

Offline ThomasSmith

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11e_Huss_Brg_Thomas
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1103 on: October 12, 2014, 03:41:56 pm »
In game name: 11e_Huss_Cvl_Thomas
Steam name: [11e] Thomas
Why you want this role: During the night and early morning when I join the server, the players that play think its okay to Not follow the server rules because there are no admins online which is very annoying when they dont look at the chat when you tell them to stop or they just dont care about what you say and still troll.
Past administrative experience: I have not been an administrator on an official server but I know what the use of admin powers should be and know what to do if someone tries to disobey the server rules.
Spoken languages: I speak English and Maltese (Italian and Arabic and small parts of German and English) Fluently. Im currently learning French and German in Secondary School.
The fag in disguise.

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1104 on: October 13, 2014, 12:28:32 pm »
In game name: 15thHussars_Trp_DarkLight
Steam name: DarkLight
Why you want this role: Lot of people breaking the rules during my playtime in the server, feel that i could help with that being an admin
Past administrative experience: I am admin on 8e cav no lances, other that that i have administrated a couple of lb
Spoken languages: English and Spanish

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 13, 2014, 02:31:05 pm »
In game name: Rhen
Steam name: Rhencius
Why you want this role: As a contribution to the community, and to help upkeep the rules in the server, and hopefully hence also let people enjoy their stay for an unspecific extended longer time. Also because I would like to further dedicate myself to the NW community, and help along in whatever ways possible, and since I am a horseman, this is the best way to contribute, in my opinion.
Past administrative experience: 8e nolances, for quite some time now, gentlemen gf since it basically started off, and diverse experience in LB organisation, etc.
Spoken languages: English, Nynorsk, Bokmål, Dutch (partly Afrikaans), German, can understand and communicate in Swedish and Danish, learning Spanish
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:13:41 pm by Rhen »

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #1106 on: October 13, 2014, 03:30:36 pm »
I heard i get admin? Write me amin pass on steam plz. fanks veri much
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 13, 2014, 04:41:53 pm »
In just gonna post mine again like every one else :D

In-Game Name:11e_Huss_Mchl_TheHunted
Steam Name: [11e] TheHunted
Regiment/Rank: Maréchal des Logis

Experience: I am admin on Cav_8e_NOLANCES and the gentlemen server ( sword group fighting) I have administrated some tournaments as well with other people so I can communicate with any other admin if necessary.i have administrated  Also other servers under various names. I mainly have been on the server for quite a long time so I know the role of an admin. I am also admin on All of 11e's servers and I help linebattle a and training and stuff . I am also very willing to learn anything new from any senior admin or take advice. I don't play on many servers so I can dedicate my time to the server. I also am a referee for Calvary Napoleonic wars league and I have referee quite a few matches. I have learned a lot of skills from that and I can make quick, fair and honest decisions regarding a person or a group of people. I have organised tournaments recently for example the NW sword 5v5 tournament with lindblom. So I have lots of experience with the admin panel.

Reason Why You Want This Role:I want Steam name:
Map type Requested: i.e. groupfighting jail break etc
Intended Server:
Time limit : How long till the map is required
Cost: How much money are you willing to pay for the map since this will limit how much time I am able to spend on the Mao, and the quality of the end result, but please note I will do my best with the quality of all the maps.
Detailed description of map(s):
Any thing else to note:
general prices
Spoiler
Thank so much :)  role because I enjoy playing on the cavalry groupfighting server and due to me mostly playing on the server I want to help the server out in any way possible. I have played calvary for most of my hours and I understand all the rules for this server so I want to help the server because sometimes the server has some trolls and rule breakers ruining my game experience and more for all the other regular players on the server at that time. I simply want to offer my help as administrating the server from all of this and enforce the server rules according with the correct standard. I understand that if I get accept I will have duties to do and a responsibility. I understand that if needed I will have to give up some of my time to come administrate the server if necessary. I understand the qualities that an administrator has to have. I also know that if I get accepted I will have to treat every player equal and I know that I can't have grudges with any player or regiment. I understand that I should not use the administrative power for my use but for helping the server and the other players. I understand that I have to be mature at all times and I understand that I can't be racist or say something offensive to anyone! I also know that I will have to listen to, or work with any senior admin or another admin respectfully. I understand very well that I should not give any misleading information about a player even if it was my fault. I understand that if I do something wrong or abusive that I shall report it to a senior admin. Penultimately I understand being an admin isn't as easy as it looks and I know that in all situations I can't just handle it straight away but I will try my best! Finally I Know that you will have to review my application and it may take very long but I will be patient and also writing a big application doesn't get me admin straight away.
Spoken languages: I speak English perfectly as I am from UK. I am learning French and Spanish. I can understand quite a bit of french written down but not really spoken. Spanish I know a bit also. I also have been learning german from 11e guys :).

Sorry for the mistakes and stuff I
was using my phone , and sorry for all the " I understand," and " I know," I was just trying to get my points across :)

Thanks for considering my application
TheHunted

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 11:36:12 pm by TheHunted0 »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #1108 on: October 13, 2014, 04:43:18 pm »
I speak English perfectly as I am from UK.

Then how do you explain Pride?

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 13, 2014, 04:57:41 pm »
I speak English perfectly as I am from UK.

Then how do you explain Pride?
Wut