Author Topic: Cavalry Groupfighting Server [Admins wanted] Website is live!  (Read 106348 times)

Offline EwJack

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr4_O_TwilghtSparkle
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Re: Cavalry Groupfighting Server
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2013, 04:37:35 pm »
OK. Admin recruiting is now open and is closing on Friday (25/01/13)   1-3 people will be chosen for admin, if you want to be considered please now post in this time gap.

Offline [60th]Valkyrie

• Private
  • John Stern's Slave
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_LCpl_Valkyrie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2013, 04:41:08 pm »
Hello.

Recently I was playing on your server (about a week ago) and got into some trouble. Someone on the opposite team was using dragoon and shooting people on our team. So I spawned in as a dragoon and shot him, he then complained to the 2LHR? (I think thats the regiment name) and the admin came on and said whats going? They said that I was constantly shooting team mates and before I could get chance to reply I was perma banned.

I am making this appeal against this ban because I was a very regular user of your server in both regiments that I have been in especially when I was in the 4th Cavalry. I have never ever broken any rules on there before and this was the first time. It seems very harsh to perma ban for shooting someone once, I admit it was wrong but I was in a bad mood and he pissed me off by shooting me. I've seen people get away with ALOT worse on the server.

Please consider this appeal as I really really enjoy your server. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 04:44:13 pm by [60th]Valkyrie »
Oh, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness, alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in? So fair, yet so cold like a morning of pale Spring still clinging to Winter's chill.

Offline nicknick12

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nicholas
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2013, 04:48:54 pm »
I post my thread in the wrong place srry but i copy and paste mine

Community name: 2Lhr_Hus_Nicholas

Steam Name: =[[H]]=Nicholas

Previous Experience (if any):NEC Servers, 89RG Combattle, RG Servers

Location/Timezone:EST US New York

Applying for(Ts/Servers):Cavalry Groupfighing

Regiments: 2Lhr My rank is Hussar

About yourself: Im a fun person that likes Paradoxs games. Im a nice guy who can help you with whatever the problem.  I have been a Leader of the 18e after Lowlander Disbanded it.I do not troll or brother people.  I have been playing this seen MM.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because im Heavily Active. If im admin i will promise 99% I will make sure that i will catch the Dragoon Trolls I might be a bit young but im mature. I have seen many admin doing very well like catching people that break the rules. When i was in the 7y i knew Chester he was a admin In MM for MM Official US admin he was very good at his job he showed me  some tips and tricks how to catch a troll in the act. Chester  later on got busy in real life so he said to me you should be a admin  in MM i said " No thank you" i said.  Later on i became an admin not on the Community but on NEC servers. I did a very good job that  the NEC let me be an admin of NEC_Public_Server. Then NW came out i had my own regiment which was first 16e then 18e. When i was a Leader i hosted my own event like Saturday seige.As a admin i shall obey rulesand not admin abuse nor admin for the wrong. I do not want admin to look cool i want to be admin to do the job

My Personal Skill as admin: I know how to stop fights(arguments), How to Stop them in the act, deal with problem make sure the rules are clear, and making sure that everyone has fun.

Hope to get a respond soon  :)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:14:46 am by nicknick12 »
Cavalry Groupfighting Admin NA/EU

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2013, 04:55:09 pm »
Hello.

Recently I was playing on your server (about a week ago) and got into some trouble. Someone on the opposite team was using dragoon and shooting people on our team. So I spawned in as a dragoon and shot him, he then complained to the 2LHR? (I think thats the regiment name) and the admin came on and said whats going? They said that I was constantly shooting team mates and before I could get chance to reply I was perma banned.

I am making this appeal against this ban because I was a very regular user of your server in both regiments that I have been in especially when I was in the 4th Cavalry. I have never ever broken any rules on there before and this was the first time. It seems very harsh to perma ban for shooting someone once, I admit it was wrong but I was in a bad mood and he pissed me off by shooting me. I've seen people get away with ALOT worse on the server.

How very strange, I wouldn't believe Cooper would of perm banned you straight. Maybe speak to a server admin by steam, or Pride or someone might speak to you here.

By the way, I play with Valk a lot, and I've never seen him troll or break rules before.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2013, 04:57:14 pm »
Hello.

Unbanned, should be able to join the server within the hour. Please make sure and not shoot, there are several admins, if you have an issue contact one on steam or post a ban request. If something like this happens again, make sure and message me.

Offline [60th]Valkyrie

• Private
  • John Stern's Slave
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_LCpl_Valkyrie
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2013, 05:00:05 pm »
Thank you, hope to be on there soon  :)
Oh, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness, alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in? So fair, yet so cold like a morning of pale Spring still clinging to Winter's chill.

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2013, 05:31:40 pm »
In-Game Name: 82nd_CSjt_Solarz/Solarz
Steam Name:Solarz (82nd)
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 82nd Regiment of Foot Colour Serjeant
Experience:1100h+ Napoleonic Wars
Reason Why You Want This Role: I've wanted to become admin for a while now, I've been playing this server every day and almost every time there was a troll tking or shooting. I want to help stop the trolling and inforce the rules on the server that people fail to follow. I want to help out taking care of it :)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2013, 06:44:20 pm »
In-Game Name: IVe_7e_Huss_Mchl_Erik

Steam Name: amon234 ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038550280/ )

Regiment/Rank(If Any): Sergeant (Mchl = Maréchal des Logis = French Cavalry word for "sergeant").

Admin Experience: As a sergeant, I do a lot of trainings for my regiment, and I have to use the administrator panel very frequently. I am also the leader of a regiment on N&S, so I have to organize some events, and I know how to use the administrator panel without any problem.

Reason Why You Want This Role: I already talked about it to EwJack, but here is my presentation and my reasons: I am Erik le Rouge, a sergeant from the 7e Hussards, one of the best cavalry regiment, and perhaps the best light cavalry regiment. I am in this regiment since one year and a half, I played on MM Russia3 before Napoleonic Wars, and I always played as a hussar. Everytime I launch the game without any LineBattle to do, it's to play on the Cavalry_Groupfighting. I think it's a very good server to train, and a lot of members of 7e Hussards are often on the server. Unfortunatly, there is a lot of trolls and some other annoying players, like some guys who shoot on horseback, or some guys who do wall hugging. And there is not always an admin to slay/kick/ban these trolls. I can stay on the server until very late in the night. My native language is French, and I can obviously speak it perfectly. I think I can speak a good english too, and I haven't any problem to say the standard admin sentences. I speak a little bit German too, and I have a few Italian words ^^
I am a good horseman (especially on hussar), I never troll on the server, I am frequently on this topic, so I can see the ban/unban request, you can join me on steam easily, and on a very late time.

Thank you for reading my post, with the hope to be an admin soon :D
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Sukesa

• Sergeant Major
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Lt_Sukesa
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2013, 06:48:29 pm »
Erik is a good guy and he is always on the server  :)

(Sorry for my english)
J'entends les fouuuuus ♪

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2013, 06:51:16 pm »
I, Lubukill, Brigadier from the 7e Hussards, player in mmrussia / Napoleonic wars community since more than a year and a half, hussar for a year, French team's vice captain during the Nation Cup and player which often come on the cavalry_groupfighting, support Erik_Le_Rouge's post. It's not by friendship or by money in the string, it's because he's a great hussar, because he's more active than any of us on the server, because he already asks people to respect the rules, even the guys from his regiment. So, by his impartiality, his serious behaviour and his activity, I think he's the better qualified of us all to be an admin.
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2013, 07:09:11 pm »
I also back this  ::)

Spoiler
I'm gonna need that tenner tomorrow though  ;D ;D ;D
[close]

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2013, 07:14:16 pm »
Don't need the +1 or -1's. If you have something to say about one of the people applying spam Jack on steam  :)

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2013, 08:04:52 pm »
Also, supporting someone from your regiment, kinda puts the impression on that you've been asked to say it. But I could be wrong.

Offline Sukesa

• Sergeant Major
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Lt_Sukesa
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2013, 08:33:18 pm »
Also, supporting someone from your regiment, kinda puts the impression on that you've been asked to say it. But I could be wrong.

Sorry for this  :( didn't know
J'entends les fouuuuus ♪

Offline BI_Nohya

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tornaquinci
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2013, 08:57:19 pm »
-Game Name: Nohya

-Steam Name: mountblade29 or BI_Nohya

-Regiment/Rank(If Any): BI_8Rgt_Lupi_Vlt_Nohya, I changed my regiment, I switched from infantry to cavalry and now are "voluntary".

-Admin Experience: I wasn't Admin the Napoleonic Wars, but other mod as persistent world.

-Reason why you want this role: I want this role because it is very present in the server Cavalry_Groupfight are able to cover the time that there are no other admin. Often I can not find the server and Admin teamkiller, camper at wall and shooting always win.
I think to be able to check the server at least 4/5 hours for day.

---Thanks for watching!---
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:42:40 pm by BI_Nohya »
Nohya - Toresky - Tornaquinci