Author Topic: Cavalry Groupfighting Server [Admins wanted] Website is live!  (Read 107101 times)

Offline Napoléon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Napoléon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Re: Cavalry Groupfighting Server
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2013, 01:11:44 am »
Hello.

In-Game Name: 75e_Adj_Castes_Jean-Baptiste
Steam Name: Napoleon0407
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 75e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne / Adjudant
Experience: I began to play on MM Russia since a long time (02/06/2011), it was the good time :D I was in IVe corps (45e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne), I played with this regiment a lot of time and I finished to be the leader of this regiment. But, I leave it since 6 monthes because I disagreed with some people. I went to the 75e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne and at the moment I'm adjudant.
Reason Why You Want This Role: I always played cavalry; I find it funny and it's different of the line style. I want this role because I saw some people always trolling the server or they didn't respect rules when admin are not there and I hate it !

If we can speak more on steam, it will be maybe better, or on teamspeak =)

See you.

Ex : IVe_45e_SLt_Napoléon
       5e_Huss_SLt_Napoléon

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2013, 01:27:03 am »
By experience we mean admining experience.

Offline Napoléon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Napoléon
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2013, 07:49:51 pm »
Oh ok sorry =)

I was admin on the most popular server of PW for 6 monthes, admin of all IVe servers when I was in this corps and I did some events.

Ex : IVe_45e_SLt_Napoléon
       5e_Huss_SLt_Napoléon

Offline EwJack

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr4_O_TwilghtSparkle
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2013, 08:32:44 pm »
People who are apply for admin, please check the new update: I will be opening admin slots once a month, please do not post admin forms until this time opens, (I will post on this thread when this time starts) For people who have already applied please repost when this time opens. thanks!

Offline Rollie

• Sergeant Major
  • Commander of the 7th Hussars
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 7th_Hussars_Cpt_Cavendish
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2013, 02:21:30 pm »
Yeah Vanguard I understand your concern about Penguin, and just to Clarify I am not good friends with him, hes allready been kicked out of the regiment, and I apologize for any bad behaviour of him. If you did not ban him allready, I would ask for you to do so since he clearly is not fit to represent the regiment.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:25:13 pm by Rollie »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2013, 02:48:25 pm »
Already done.

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2013, 03:43:56 pm »
In-Game Name: Warder

Steam Name: Pancerinho

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 14pk_Pplk(Lt. Col)

Experience:

IN GAME: More than 2000 h on steam(Native, MM and NW mostly). I am lt. Col of 14pk love to play on horseback, with my 14pk team  "Don Warder and Cygany" I took part in 3rd Cav GF Tournament(also 3rd place), Your server cav GF tournament- 4th place also in another(14pk team 2) team I took 4th place-2nd Cav GF  :o 

Admin: I was an admin on some native servers, also as many ppl I knew admin password for a mm train (old good times)^^

Reason Why You Want This Role: Well in 14pk we rly often train on your server and thats shameful when someone is trolling and I cant do anything to help my boys and stop him  ;)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:49:10 pm by Warder »

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2013, 06:30:33 pm »
Read the thread before you post.

Offline The Belgian

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2013, 01:52:34 pm »
guys I think there is a lack of admin during daytime (trolls with guns) if you need I m avalaible to help during daytime

but you have a great server gg ;-)

- The Belgian,
Major General from Ve corps d'armée français
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:20:56 pm by The Belgian »
The_Belgian,
"In the world of war and conflict dominated by force, the strategy introduces the action of intellect"

Offline Telnitz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2013, 02:15:20 pm »
I want ask for the ban of 2 guys :

My ID steam : Telnitz
Their ID steam : Tuk_The_Drunken_Villager & Geile_Schnitte_Junge
Reasons : Shooting (even after several warning), wall hugging, and repeated tk
Evidence : No evidence for the shooting and wall hugging but some people like The belgian or 7th_Hussars_Tpr_Marsh or IVe_5e_Vol_SdtV_Daichais coult testify if they want.
After searching with the contact in my regiment (IVe_7e_Huss) desperately an admin, I admit tk the two guys involded for make them stop (that explain some of their tk in response). But for my defense, I did all I can to make it stop without tk (explain the rules on the chat and search an admin).

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:20:26 pm by Telnitz »

Offline Telnitz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2013, 02:15:52 pm »
sorry for the double post, didn't find how delete it  :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:19:01 pm by Telnitz »

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2013, 02:37:02 pm »
There's a need for more admins on the server. More and more trolls are coming on.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2013, 03:09:12 pm »
Both banned.

On a side note, enough of the being offensive to other players, looking from the logs from today and yesterday (since you didn't give me a time) I noticed a lot of name calling, cut that shit out. Also cut the asking people for duels out. IT IS NOT A DUEL SERVER. Lastly, if people want to go lancer, they can. If you don't like that you can leave the server.

If I have to tell the admin team to start handing out tough sentences I will. It is not a duel server. End off.

Offline Telnitz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2013, 05:09:11 pm »
Thank you. The arm of justice is quick and efficient.
And about duel, I totally agree, I'm little sick of being insulted because I don't want to abandon my horse (I love him too much :)) for a duel on foot.
The only thing, I could blame about lancers, It's the Russian nation, because even the class limitation they can use more lancers (thanks to the 2 lancers class :-\).

However congrats for this great server, if I make remarks, it's only because I want to help you improve it and not only because I love critize.  :)

Offline Affjoris

• First Lieutenant
  • Watch out! He has a stick!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Affjoris
  • Side: Union
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2013, 07:00:27 pm »
Thank you. The arm of justice is quick and efficient.
And about duel, I totally agree, I'm little sick of being insulted because I don't want to abandon my horse (I love him too much :)) for a duel on foot.
The only thing, I could blame about lancers, It's the Russian nation, because even the class limitation they can use more lancers (thanks to the 2 lancers class :-\).

However congrats for this great server, if I make remarks, it's only because I want to help you improve it and not only because I love critize.  :)

Yeah we are familiar with the problem with the russian lancers, unfortunate enough there is nothing that we can do about it then hoping the developers will fix it. All the options are not possible ( eg. Have admins force people to not go lancers, this would only cause more problems ) or would just have more negativ effects then positiv ( Eg remove the russian faction from roulation, wich would mean that russian cav regiments cant train with their unit, also it would be only France vs Prussian then ).