Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 260010 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Anyway, what happened from there I can't explain. It's a shame that we never ended up being on good terms, and for whichever reasons, I'm still ignorant of, and if appropriate, I apologize for that ignorance. I can't think of a way to otherwise explain my opinion on that with this picture, which if it breaks forum-rules in your opinion, Millander, I'll have it removed, but it's mostly appraisal regardless.

Spoiler
[close]

I have no idea what your intentions were with that post, but ok.

Intentions? To try to make up for whatever bad blood there is between the two of us. Why is this community so fucking cynical, and you of all people, Walko, sheesh </3

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Well since we've been together since the beginning Millander thru good, and bad no matter what has happened for some reason you still talked to me like nothing happened. Millander the times in the FIRST 15e when it was just me and you in ts for the whole night recruiting on US_Battle_MG then growing into a proper skirmish regiment. Then came a pretty big change... the 2e Gren ah yes Ice and TJ coming in and an actual sucessful merge... I know right? Being sister regiments with the 2e Chass AKA Fredricksons regiment and joining the prestigious Armee Francis. Historical battles began to form and that was awesome we did the best we could and numbers started to really grow it was a good few months. Then the Prussian army with the 9te ah... yes a proper line infantry regiment finally you led us to some epic victories that was our MM experience.

NDub - Lets keep the good feelings going eh? I remember when the 1erVL was D.E.A.D and we where sitting in ts I was pretty well going to Quit (alot will hate you for having me not it's cool bud). I was talking to you about cav what a great idea! right....? Okay so I want to be cav maybe Vistula Cav right? Nah fuck that make  a Garde cav regiment! Okay I like Polish... Then you had the bright idea of hey the 1er Polish Lancers and such it was you made the entire thread and I appreciate it because I wouldn't of cared much if I made one.

Millander you are the reason the 1erPLG is here you are the person that has made me the leader I am today and for that I am ever greatful it was good bud I wish you the best!

Pepper you have been the best bud I have ever made in this game. From the original 15e to the relationship and community our regiments share now its been an amazing trip spanning these last couple years. Its kind of funny how I mean it only half jockengly when I say you have seen me grow up. But if there is one thing Pepper I can take away from our relationship is because of you...im not afraid to say nigger anymore.

Bye Milly, good luck in the future!
Thanks man!
He'll be back
Im not leaving the community nor saying im never coming back. Coming back to commanding the 15e? Doubtful. But im still going to make an LB here or there and still be a face on the forums.
Well Millander, this is interesting news. You've been one of the most prominent North American commanders for as long as imaginably possible, it seems, and I can't help but mention your YouTube videos of Mount & Musket that helped persuade me into buying Napoleonic Wars. My first real encounter with you guys was in North and South, meaning I was late to the party. I still remember the Saturday Linebattle pre-battle meetings, where you would greet me weekly with "Well, well, well, if it isn't Elmer- Ephraim- Ellsworth!" Hearing that made me genuinely laugh every time. 33rdVA and 11thNY were probably the biggest North American NaS regiments of their time, and it was great having battles with and against you. From there, I remember fighting alongside you and the 1stFKI every week at Cop's Siege event, where 93rd and 1stFKI would make many-a-charge together. As an aspiring leader then, I looked up to the 1stFKI, hoping to one day reach that success with, for what I personally saw at the time, groundbreaking numbers.

Anyway, what happened from there I can't explain. It's a shame that we never ended up being on good terms, and for whichever reasons, I'm still ignorant of, and if appropriate, I apologize for that ignorance. I can't think of a way to otherwise explain my opinion on that with this picture, which if it breaks forum-rules in your opinion, Millander, I'll have it removed, but it's mostly appraisal regardless.

Spoiler
[close]

Have a great school year, fellow upcoming senior, and I'll catch you on the flip.

-Audiate.
Beckoning me back to memories of long ago. Its all chill Ellesworth. Even if you were the 1st man to die in the civil war.

Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
I have never +1 so hard in my life Millander this is what I wanted.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
I have to be. Lest I get 60% warning for doing that again.

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
  • "Euget wills it." "Makin Things Good Since 1997"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Euget
Tommorow ill photoshop you the fuck out Airriader.

Also tomorrow will be my last battle commanding the 15e. I will afterwards be a Corporal-Fourier. I will write up something formal.

Fare thee well, although I was never in the 15e (For very long), Millander is still the most hella-rad swaggiest guy in NW.

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary
  • Side: Confederacy
Ceremony vid is coming out tomorrow :D

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I have never +1 so hard in my life Millander this is what I wanted.

Pepper your worth it.

Tommorow ill photoshop you the fuck out Airriader.

Also tomorrow will be my last battle commanding the 15e. I will afterwards be a Corporal-Fourier. I will write up something formal.

Fare thee well, although I was never in the 15e (For very long), Millander is still the most hella-rad swaggiest guy in NW.
Your pretty heckla radd yourself bruh.

Millander I truly am sad and even nostalgic to see you step down. I was never in the 15e but I first joined the NA community in the 1stFKI and I will always respect you for helping me launch my NW career in the NA community and be thankful for it, even though I didn't exactly take the best care of it.

I'm very appreciative of what you've done for me and the community. Thanks, and enjoy your free time.

Thanks a heck of allot man. I still remember your Saturday siege being the favorite event of the week for the 1stFKI.

Ceremony vid is coming out tomorrow :D

Jeez Airraider your videos take forever. :P
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
I may be a little late on this, and I'm generally not good at writing big speeches, so let me just say that it's been a lot of fun serving in the community with you Millander, and over the past few years I have come to have a huge deal of respect for you and your regiment. There's a select group of other community members that I look up to, and Millander has always been one of the top ones there. I hope your senior year goes good man, live it up cause it goes by fast. I expect someday I'll look across the field and see a familiar face marching in a blue uniform as well. But all the same, good luck Milly!

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anonymous
Developer of NordInvasion. Hi mum.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
Never talked to you that much in teamspeak and such, but good luck to your future endeavours. :3
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

AeroNinja

Best of luck in your endeavours Milly. :) . Will miss you for sure.

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
You've broken those cuffs Millander.

You're a ten

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I may be a little late on this, and I'm generally not good at writing big speeches, so let me just say that it's been a lot of fun serving in the community with you Millander, and over the past few years I have come to have a huge deal of respect for you and your regiment. There's a select group of other community members that I look up to, and Millander has always been one of the top ones there. I hope your senior year goes good man, live it up cause it goes by fast. I expect someday I'll look across the field and see a familiar face marching in a blue uniform as well. But all the same, good luck Milly!

Thanks man means allot. I have allot of respect for when it looked like stuff was tough for you you stuck it out and are doing great!

Best of luck in your endeavours Milly. :) . Will miss you for sure.
Never talked to you that much in teamspeak and such, but good luck to your future endeavours. :3

Thanks buds!

You've broken those cuffs Millander.

You're a ten

Spoiler
[close]

xoxo bacon master of cuff breaking.