Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 257860 times)

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
Rip Millander

It's been an honor serving with you. In all my years of MM and NW I've never seen an officer of such quality.

I would also like to state that tonight's battle was my last. My ship date for the Navy is approaching fast and I want to spend these last couple weeks with my family and friends. It's been heckla real. Keep up the good work and remember, le Canard de la Garde will always be with you, staring ahead to victory. I would like to ask that someone pick up the Imperial Duck and carry it into further battles for me.

Screenshots
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Le Baïonnette
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

The 15e: A History in Art
L'Colonne
[close]
Vive l'Canard!
[close]
Le Canard de la Garde Impériale
[close]
Charge!
[close]
La Défense
[close]
Feu!
[close]
Rester en ligne!
[close]

The 15e: A History in Video

V I V E   L ' C A N A R D !

Offline Balien

• Sergeant
  • Valeur et Discipline
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
Rip Millander

It's been an honor serving with you. In all my years of MM and NW I've never seen an officer of such quality.

I would also like to state that tonight's battle was my last. My ship date for the Navy is approaching fast and I want to spend these last couple weeks with my family and friends. It's been heckla real. Keep up the good work and remember, le Canard de la Garde will always be with you, staring ahead to victory. I would like to ask that someone pick up the Imperial Duck and carry it into further battles for me.

Screenshots
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Le Baïonnette
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

The 15e: A History in Art
L'Colonne
[close]
Vive l'Canard!
[close]
Le Canard de la Garde Impériale
[close]
Charge!
[close]
La Défense
[close]
Feu!
[close]
Rester en ligne!
[close]

The 15e: A History in Video

V I V E   L ' C A N A R D !
[close]
well shit, rip you as well!

Offline Doom

• Private
  • "I say! Those chaps over there mean to kill us!"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Ofw_Doom
Fuck millander, I missed a 3rd Wisconsin battle?

God damnit that was the rage induced child I babysat for reaper
A 'Russian officer' is an officer in the Russian army. And frankly, I don't even think Montenegro really exists; I've got a map of Africa right here and it's nowhere to be found.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Rip Millander
Rip 1stFKI
Rip 21e

Bye bae :(

also balien and quack, balien never sang me a lullaby so yeah nvm your rip.

For Quack:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:24:16 am by PurplePanda »

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
Without Millander the IXe will surely revert back to our natural farb-state without Millander's gentle historical touch by the week's end.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
Without Millander the IXe will surely revert back to our natural farb-state without Millander's gentle historical touch by the week's end.
This just in,  Marins are now Prussian cavalry 13e Queens Own Regiment of Feet
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Well gentleman its about time a fully sit down a write this out.

Yesterday evening marked the end of a three year career of leading  I have been the commander of the 15e sence we were formed from the 21e/1stFKI last November but many of you have known me as your commander far longer. The resignation from my post is not fueled by any drama or other negative motives nor me being tired of the game. Some of you old hands will remember how inactive I was during my track season at the end of last year. I was unable to fulfill the duties and obligations that would be needed of me for the unit to flourish. Beginning mid August I will be starting my senior year of High School. I plan on completely dedicating myself to enjoying it both in sports and socially. I have been able to strike a better balance than most but I feel now is the time that real life must take center stage. With this expected drastic drop on my activity it would not be right for me to remain in my position nor would I be able to fulfill the required responsibilities to keep the regiment going.

This has been in talks with the staff for nearly a month now. The entire staff universally agreed to continue the 15e in my absence however none of the current staff have the time to take the job of first in command. For this we decided to turn to an old friend. Mecer of the 33e served and second in command of the regiment for over a year. To you old hands he is a long time friend and comrade. To you newer members he is the biggest pretentious cunt you will ever meet. Okay maybe the reference is a bit old for most of you but im sure you will hear the story :p

I will remain a member of the regiment. Im still going to be a face in teamspeak in the evenings and sometimes weekends and make the occasional linebattle. I will still be just as much a member of the 15e and a friend as I ever was if not a little less active. So dont fret about my stepping down. Im still going to be be a face around and im not leaving the community. The regiment will continue to flourish as always with the same staff and members for a long time to come. I only fear without my strict supervision Mercer will turn all yall into fucking farbs.

If you have any questions post them as a reply.

Corporal-Fourier Millander ,

If I die young,
bury me in Civil War attire,
lay me down on a bedroll
send me out with the words of a war song.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 10:11:17 am by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
On a different note I had a blast leading my last event. Especially commanding mostly in French. Full video will be up tommorow

Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Video of my last round commanding the regiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTxTdywbcc&feature=youtu.be

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
Bye, Milly. Was great to fight against or alongside you. Best of luck in your senior year, my friend!

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
Fare thee well Millander!