Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 257934 times)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
So you guys get like 50 guys on a event and you'er a light inf reg hahah I love it

I love you.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
We love it to :P
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I suppose ill just copy and paste this here from the 15e forums.

Dear members of the 15e Regiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale,

The purpose of this post is to explain my future in this game and with the 15e as well as the regiments future. To go straight to the point effective August 1st I will no longer be the commander of the 15e Voltigeurs. I have been the commander of the 15e sence we were formed from the 21e/1stFKI last November but many of you have known me as your commander far longer. The resignation from my post is not fueled by any drama or other negative motives nor me being tired of the game. Some of you old hands will remember how inactive I was during my track season at the end of last year. I was unable to fulfill the duties and obligations that would be needed of me for the unit to flourish. Beginning mid August I will be starting my senior year of High School. I plan on completely dedicating myself to enjoying it both in sports and socially. I have been able to strike a better balance than most but I feel now is the time that real life must take center stage. With this expected drastic drop on my activity it would not be right for me to remain in my position nor would I be able to fulfill the required responsibilities to keep the regiment going.

This has been in talks with the staff for nearly a month now. The entire staff universally agreed to continue the 15e in my absence however none of the current staff have the time to take the job of first in command. For this we decided to turn to an old friend. Mecer of the 33e served and second in command of the regiment for over a year. To you old hands he is a long time friend and comrade. To you newer members he is the biggest pretentious cunt you will ever meet. Okay maybe the reference is a bit old for most of you but im sure you will hear the story :p

I will remain a member of the regiment. Im still going to be a face in teamspeak in the evenings and sometimes weekends and make the occasional linebattle. I will still be just as much a member of the 15e and a friend as I ever was if not a little less active.

So dont fret about my stepping down. The regiment will continue to flourish as always witht he same staff and members for a long time to come.

If you have any questions post them as a reply.

Captain Millander ,

#SealTeam15!
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
Spoiler
I suppose ill just copy and paste this here from the 15e forums.

Dear members of the 15e Regiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale,

The purpose of this post is to explain my future in this game and with the 15e as well as the regiments future. To go straight to the point effective August 1st I will no longer be the commander of the 15e Voltigeurs. I have been the commander of the 15e sence we were formed from the 21e/1stFKI last November but many of you have known me as your commander far longer. The resignation from my post is not fueled by any drama or other negative motives nor me being tired of the game. Some of you old hands will remember how inactive I was during my track season at the end of last year. I was unable to fulfill the duties and obligations that would be needed of me for the unit to flourish. Beginning mid August I will be starting my senior year of High School. I plan on completely dedicating myself to enjoying it both in sports and socially. I have been able to strike a better balance than most but I feel now is the time that real life must take center stage. With this expected drastic drop on my activity it would not be right for me to remain in my position nor would I be able to fulfill the required responsibilities to keep the regiment going.

This has been in talks with the staff for nearly a month now. The entire staff universally agreed to continue the 15e in my absence however none of the current staff have the time to take the job of first in command. For this we decided to turn to an old friend. Mecer of the 33e served and second in command of the regiment for over a year. To you old hands he is a long time friend and comrade. To you newer members he is the biggest pretentious cunt you will ever meet. Okay maybe the reference is a bit old for most of you but im sure you will hear the story :p

I will remain a member of the regiment. Im still going to be a face in teamspeak in the evenings and sometimes weekends and make the occasional linebattle. I will still be just as much a member of the 15e and a friend as I ever was if not a little less active.

So dont fret about my stepping down. The regiment will continue to flourish as always witht he same staff and members for a long time to come.

If you have any questions post them as a reply.

Captain Millander ,

#SealTeam15!
[close]
i cri evryteim :'(

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
  • Side: Neutral
At least we're a realistically sized compagnie

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
Sad to see you go Millander  :( , I had great times with the 2e Grenadiers and the 9te Leib. Good Luck with your life.

- Cambronne

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary
  • Side: Confederacy
Millander, why you no give me custom sig? :(

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Well im not leaving yet folk. And ill make you one airraider.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
For this we decided to turn to an old friend. Mecer of the 33e served and second in command of the regiment for over a year.

Dammit, Millander.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
Milly why why du heff to make me crie  :'(
Hi

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
Well im not leaving yet folk. And ill make you one airraider.
D:

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
Pickett 3 rude

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie