Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 257844 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I always thought the 18th Mass looked bad ass.

Thing is they would have had those uniforms for like 2 months then they would have been issued normal union uniforms.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
My relative was the Lt.Col of the 23rd Regiment, United States Colored Infantry, I might have to double check if that was the right number though.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Fresh dude. I just really wish bcof would come out. Im totally game for waiting until its done but its been nearly 2 years and they havent really shown that much of the game.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Heckyea3279

• Volunteer
  • piece of shit fuck
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]
My Serbian campaign has turned out for the better.  8) Note that Austria, Poland, and Tuscany are my allies, as well as Naples occasionally.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:11:30 am by Heckyea3279 »
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ > slide to unlock ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I always thought the 18th Mass looked bad ass.

Thing is they would have had those uniforms for like 2 months then they would have been issued normal union uniforms.

Shush, you're making me sad. Even if these were just their temporary uniforms they still look nice.

Offline Balien

• Sergeant
  • Valeur et Discipline
    • View Profile
Yeah idk. If we are going to remain the sharpshooter route we will either be the Clinch Rifles or the 1st Nroth Carolina Sharpshooter Battalion. If we go union and remaine sharps its either the 1st/2nd Berdan's Sharppshooters, 1st Maine Sharpshooters or Company F 24th Mass. If we want to be like melee skirms than likelly the 24th Mass. My ancestor served in Co. I since late 1861 and rose to the rank of Captian of Company F by early 1866.

But really we could be any unit on either side because all infantry was trained in skirmish drill and were often deployed as such.
For Maine! But literally, you should really choose to be the 1st Maine, since you reenact a Maine unit.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Im sure we will have a vote when its practical and the game is closer to launch.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Fresh dude. I just really wish bcof would come out. Im totally game for waiting until its done but its been nearly 2 years and they havent really shown that much of the game.
It's been like a little less then a year and a half not 2 years nub.

Offline Oosten

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MaxMoanz
sinus infection

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
We did it guys

mass suicide is fun.

Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Oosten

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MaxMoanz

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I actually got the NW announcement and bcof one confused :P

Great LB. Was nice actually making one. Attendance was very good as well.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
Mr. Landrik is quite the marksman with his pistol.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Heckyea3279

• Volunteer
  • piece of shit fuck
    • View Profile

Here's my take on the photograph. You can see balien pointing his gun at other people. Too bad his gun doesn't have any bullets. Sorta like his commonwealth.  8)
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ > slide to unlock ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ