Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 259975 times)

Offline Hobo_Fraggins

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SoP_HoboFraggins
  • Side: Neutral
Nice LB tonight guys but the 15e had the lowest attendance I've ever seen. I rocked it hella well tonight as shown in the first picture. The second picture showed 4 out of our 7 man skirmish line(We had to alter to rifles at the 2nd round of the second map for our low attendance). Whether or not we need to do a regimental clean out(Kick out all the inactive players) or see in the next few LB's how many guys we have in them and find out the source. Sgt.Maj.Balien led us into combat if you're wondering Millander.

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
  • "Euget wills it." "Makin Things Good Since 1997"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Euget
  • Side: Union
I actually had time to merc as well! It was a blast. I'll make time to come more often!

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
Nice LB tonight guys but the 15e had the lowest attendance I've ever seen. I rocked it hella well tonight as shown in the first picture. The second picture showed 4 out of our 7 man skirmish line(We had to alter to rifles at the 2nd round of the second map for our low attendance). Whether or not we need to do a regimental clean out(Kick out all the inactive players) or see in the next few LB's how many guys we have in them and find out the source. Sgt.Maj.Balien led us into combat if you're wondering Millander.

A decent number of people probably have spring break hobo or other obligations friday. Just because we have one low attendance lb doesn't mean we need to clean out the regiment.
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Balien

• Sergeant
  • Valeur et Discipline
    • View Profile

A decent number of people probably have spring break hobo or other obligations friday. Just because we have one low attendance lb doesn't mean we need to clean out the regiment.
When there are a bunch of people playing different games during the LB, and not bothering to show up, then yeah...

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy

When there are a bunch of people playing different games during the LB, and not bothering to show up, then yeah...

I hate it when people do that. They have those regimental tags on, they need to attend. I understand that people get bored of the game but atleast let an officer know. So damn stupid.

So does this low attendance mean that Grimsight and I are now perma mercs?

;)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
I'll come back if somebody buys me a mouse that doesn't randomly spam clicks when I try to hold down the left mouse button. And sometimes click when I think about pushing it in the future. And that actually responds when I right click.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
I'll come back if somebody buys me a mouse that doesn't randomly spam clicks when I try to hold down the left mouse button. And sometimes click when I think about pushing it in the future. And that actually responds when I right click.

We need to do an exorcism.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
We need to do an exorcism.

Will an exorcism make this mouse ten years younger, Father Walko?
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Get the geek squad to perform it.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sniping rebs across the river.
Spoiler
[close]
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Hobo_Fraggins

• Private
    • View Profile
Sniping rebs across the river.
Spoiler
[close]
Go get 'em Millander
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:32:12 pm by Hobo_Fraggins »

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
What farb runs onto the battlefield with a colour camera to take pictures of the people in the company instead of actually picking up a rifle and making himself useful?

Offline Hobo_Fraggins

• Private
    • View Profile
Taking Colored photos, that isn't even historically accurate!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I just had the best shower I have had in a long time.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
The photos I have so far, Im sur emore will surface in a couple days.

I had my first battle event of the season this week. It was fun meeting all my buds again and being out in the field. I have decided this season although I belong to a mainstream club im going to attempt to be as authentic as I can. I think I was the only person on the federal battalion of 100 or so guys to sleep only in a single wool blanket and who carried all of my gear with me into battle. Its kind of annoying being one of the few guys who cares enough about their impressions to do all of this but it also kind of give me a sence of pride of being the only one. Beyond Authenticity I enjoy the challenge of it.

My Federal impression so far. I did some experimentation that turned out well of wearing my gear different. Notice how I have my gum blanket tucked into my belt. All in preparation for Pciketts Mill.
Spoiler

bit of a blooper
[close]

We had an late morning pickett fight scenario. I was more game with trying to convince my officer to let me trade rations across the covered bridge that was just out of shot but sadly to no avail. Both sides were in some steep devil's den rocks rock separated by a river.

Spoiler

[close]

Also heres a game of "Find Millander". As a hint im one of the few guys who isn't 12 or out of shape.

Spoiler
[close]