Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 260052 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
The lesser of two evils :P

Also been a while since an EU has posted here. I think this is a sign that I need to go to sleep.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
Haha :) Yeah you should, day starts for us, day should end for you

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
33e go bump your own thread. Were doing fine on our own thank you very much!

We are? What were you telling me to come on the thread for, then?
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy
God I remember  when the 1stFKI faced the 2.FjG in RO2. We got destroyed so bad we stopped playing the game for months. We were the 32nd Rifle Division.

we got dunked on

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
God I remember  when the 1stFKI faced the 2.FjG in RO2. We got destroyed so bad we stopped playing the game for months. We were the 32nd Rifle Division.

we got dunked on
It was a total steam roll against us. The 1st map was kind of fun. On ReD October factor we had no chance though :/

We could have wrecked them in a linebattle though.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 05:03:09 pm by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
Spoiler

we got dunked on
It was a total steam roll against us. The 1st map was kind of fun. On ReD October factor we had no chance though :/

We could have wrecked them in a linebattle though.
[close]
They wouldn't be able to switch from their one button melee and no blocking

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
that would have been fun
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
It was funny all the officer convened the night before and planned out a strategy using a top down screenshot of the map and made circles and lines in MS paint. The plan lasted until the shooting began then it went to shit :P

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker

we got dunked on
I remember this  :'( Good times, good times.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Good times. Until Red October Factory.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile

Yea considering most of the 2FjG has been playing since the game came out and are max level not much of a suprise lol.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I remember gulping in the pregame lobby when their average rank was 60-70 and our was in the twenties.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
u obviously didn't use gorilla warfare and terror attacks

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
I remember gulping in the pregame lobby when their average rank was 60-70 and our was in the twenties.
Yea whenever I hop on the server every other day or so they are all topping scores and level 99 Hero class.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Hobo_Fraggins

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SoP_HoboFraggins
Is RO2 dead or something? If not, we could possibly do more RO2 events.