Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 260889 times)

Offline Oosten

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MaxMoanz
  • Side: Union
Yo Yo Yo homies, fa-sizzle ma nizzle.

Offline Balien

• Sergeant
  • Valeur et Discipline
    • View Profile
Thanks man. Also Betaknight has released a new version of our 15e custom uniform. The mod also included a renaming of the 15eme Legere to the 15e Voltigeurs, custom crosshair, weapon sounds and blood. Instillation instructions are included. As a warning this is not compatible with the NW enhancement mod.

Here is an example.

Download : http://ge.tt/1pdv4IR1/v/0
Did he fix the missing pelvis area for the 84e, and get rid of the pants glitching through the coat on the 15e?

Offline Dlineman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Pnr_Zachie
Thanks man. Also Betaknight has released a new version of our 15e custom uniform. The mod also included a renaming of the 15eme Legere to the 15e Voltigeurs, custom crosshair, weapon sounds and blood. Instillation instructions are included. As a warning this is not compatible with the NW enhancement mod.

Here is an example.

Spoiler
[close]
Download : http://ge.tt/1pdv4IR1/v/0
Did he fix the missing pelvis area for the 84e, and get rid of the pants glitching through the coat on the 15e?

This^
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 12:00:35 am by Dlineman »

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Pants is still odd, but the rest is fixed
The first modder for NW.

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Oh man I remember Konig. You met him at an event and didnt know it till afterwards right?

I want to be jammin' my bayonet into Munk pretty fierce. Munk, get König to do Soviet with you!

Ya I talk to König about a month ago on the topic of his 30th ID unit. I wanted to meet u with him but he is more of landriks AO down south.

Only if you can catch me Landrik :P
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
Great event tonight! Too bad I had to leave early.

Offline Balien

• Sergeant
  • Valeur et Discipline
    • View Profile
Great event tonight! Too bad I had to leave early.
Are you seriously using that signature I made you? Anyway, was a great LB.

Offline Hobo_Fraggins

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SoP_HoboFraggins
  • Side: Neutral
Possibly. On a different note I have my first reenactment since last November this weekend. Pretty pumped.
Is reenacting seasonal so now starts a new Reenacting season?

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
Possibly. On a different note I have my first reenactment since last November this weekend. Pretty pumped.

It not seasonal but there are rarely civil war events in the winter so folks have started to call the gap in the events, the  end of the season, now.  There was much less fighting in the winter and that people don't like cold events.

where in say WW2 events those are are year round with little stop.
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Hobo_Fraggins

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SoP_HoboFraggins
  • Side: Neutral
So how was tonight's event? sorry I couldn't be there, work had me in there for 4 hours from 5-9pm. Anything epic?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
So how was tonight's event? sorry I couldn't be there, work had me in there for 4 hours from 5-9pm. Anything epic?

Sadly I could not make it as well but it seems like it was our typical roll.

It not seasonal but there are rarely civil war events in the winter so folks have started to call the gap in the events, the  end of the season, now.  There was much less fighting in the winter and that people don't like cold events.

where in say WW2 events those are are year round with little stop.

Yep thats one thing I have noticed is all the winter WW2 events. To be honest I didnt mind the break that much ever since I started work, band (concert and rock) and Track.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Also Oosten I got a sig for you and
Spoiler
[close]

Reaper I made your new sig transperant. Although im kind of dissapointed that balien would allow you to desecrate my art...
Spoiler
[close]
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
Band? LOL. What instrument do you play, Milly?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I play the bass guitar for both groups. Got my Fender Jazz.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
Sorry if this has been asked before but is Thundersnow making those images like dis one?

Spoiler
[close]

No these were made by a gentleman who does Napoleonic Models. http://iron-mitten.blogspot.com/
rad

I play the bass guitar for both groups. Got my Fender Jazz.

Spoiler
[close]
even more rad