Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 260569 times)

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I like my coffee like I like my spacing: in a tin cup.
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
No kidding, same

Yeah man havent fired my musket in months. Going to fresh meeting up at Picketts Mill.

I am totally down for another Line Battle witha unit. I find them to be more intense and fun than some of the regular ones that we do.

Yeah I agree. It also means im twice the growch :P
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile

I 2nd this. Also how have you been munk? Seen you have been jamming soviet reenacting pretty fierce.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline The_Q_Man

• Donator
  • Flagbearers are what make a line great.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LeQHomme
Totes mayt, just cleaned her up reeeeeal nice, Pickett's Mills gonna kick ass

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
4te vs. 15e might be pretty good  ;)
Pointy stick champion

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
That actually sounds pretty appealing. Im sure that would draw allot of PA and IX corps intirest.

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile

I 2nd this. Also how have you been munk? Seen you have been jamming soviet reenacting pretty fierce.

I been good. Busy but good. I had a company drill but thats it for civil war sense November. On the other hand i been "jamming" soviet reenacting haha. what can I say its been a ton of fun.
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile

I been good. Busy but good. I had a company drill but thats it for civil war sense November. On the other hand i been "jamming" soviet reenacting haha. what can I say its been a ton of fun.
that's epic man. There isn't much ww2 reenacting up in Nor Cal.  Do you still play NW?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
yeah I really need to clean my musket up. Needs that Springfield shine again.

Offline The_Q_Man

• Donator
    • View Profile
yeah I really need to clean my musket up. Needs that Springfield shine again.
Indubitably, the heart and soul of ev'ry yank.

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
I want to be jammin' my bayonet into Munk pretty fierce. Munk, get König to do Soviet with you!
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Oh man I remember Konig. You met him at an event and didnt know it till afterwards right?

Not great pictures and I dont have all my gear on and I havent put the bototns on my new frock but hey I havent gotten a pic of my fed kit in a while. This was taken at my local museum where I work at. Much of my job is giving toars and speaking about our civil war exhibit. I also didnt bruch my hair down hence why its sticking out a bit.

Offline -~Carson~-

• Corporal
  • thatguy1234
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
nice thread!

Offline The_Q_Man

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Thanks man. Also Betaknight has released a new version of our 15e custom uniform. The mod also included a renaming of the 15eme Legere to the 15e Voltigeurs, custom crosshair, weapon sounds and blood. Instillation instructions are included. As a warning this is not compatible with the NW enhancement mod.

Here is an example.

Download : http://ge.tt/1pdv4IR1/v/0