Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 257857 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
That captain over there is 4 schillings!. The Major over there 6!
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Hello 15e!!

We invite you & your regiment to the North American Napoleonic Wars League! After seeing the Napoleonic Wars League successfully established in the European community we thought it is about time to bring some life and action into the North American community too.  The main focus is on having fun while being competitive and seeing where your regiments is compared to others.

Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=13198.0
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
That captain over there is 4 schillings!. The Major over there 6!

That would suck. Would the officers of skirmisher units pay their men extra money for killing an officer or no? Would they just treat it like a normal kill?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the invitation,

Sadly we will have to decline on the regard an event of this kind does not truly suit the type of regiment we are. As im sure you know we are skirmishers. With event caps on our roles we do not recruit as actively as when we were line. Meaning we would not be big enough to stand toe to toe with most line units. If the IX Corps d'Armee could be a single team that could change things but in the meantime we must decline.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the invitation,

Sadly we will have to decline on the regard an event of this kind does not truly suit the type of regiment we are. As im sure you know we are skirmishers. With event caps on our roles we do not recruit as actively as when we were line. Meaning we would not be big enough to stand toe to toe with most line units. If the IX Corps d'Armee could be a single team that could change things but in the meantime we must decline.

Lols. Peasants...

Spoiler
<3
[close]

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I think I have came pretty far in the last year.

Hablo Anglaise, Senhor?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
killed the enemy general 2 times tonight. was epic. Artillery this Friday.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Also xoxo Gunny

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Welcome Cadet WillyD to the Voltgieurs! Also we will be artillery tonight folk so the event is optional.

Also with the release of Iron Europe Lt. Landrick who is currently one of the closed Beta Testers is forming an Austrian unit. Allot of IX corps folk are participating. The thread to apply along with all the info can be found on the IX corps forums here 
http://www.ixecorps.com/forum/page/1/m/18586091/viewthread/10965817-iron-europe-ir-nr-4-hoch-und-deutschmeister

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
Omg Milly nice triple post   :P
Pointy stick champion

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
Omg Milly nice triple post   :P

Milly does what he wants... ;)

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
Ain't noMilly got time for that.

Offline Ser Elliott

• First Lieutenant
  • The flood comes.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guard_Jaguar
Spoiler
[close]
You have no idea how much cavalry players put practice in taking down grounded units, if the infantry regiments put in half the practice they would never complain about cavalry in the first place. Instead we get "oh cav is just op any retard can do it" thats just you being shit, not us being op.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Great Artillery folk this evening. Siege is tomorrow.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Some gnarly fun on IE