Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 260947 times)

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Good luck with school and track and getting a life :P

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
what is life

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Balien

• Sergeant
  • Valeur et Discipline
    • View Profile
I haven't been able to know you as long as I would like, Millander, but with the short amount of time I have known you, it was great. When I first joined the regiment a little over a year ago, and was told you were away on a reenactment. At first I thought you were going to be a die hard elitist. Instead, when I first met you, I discovered that you were a chill, relaxed guy who was awesome to hang around with. I had been in some EU regiments before, but joining the 21e was the best experience I've ever had in NW. You made be get interested in NW again, and because of joining the 21e, I was able to meet a bunch of cool and awesome people. You've done so much for me, and I feel like I was only able to half return the favor. I've done my best for you, and for the 21e/15e. I hope I did my best, as I climbed my way from Cadet, all the way to Sous-Lieutenant. You were the guy who opened my eyes to the NA community, and I hope to meet even more awesome and great people as I move onto the 1erPLG. This is a thank you, to you, and to every member of the 15e. I'll miss fighting the good fight with you guys during LBs, but I'll always be watch your backs with a lance, sword, and horse!

P.S.
Millander, I'm gonna miss you dude, I wish you all the best luck in your running career, and social! Have fun man, and enjoy your senior year!

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
Balien I would write a big paragraph whining about you leaving and that kinda stuff but I see you erry day in TS so. Yea. Also fun 1v1 vs the 71st

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary
  • Side: Confederacy
Meh. Ive allready gotten over balien.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
Good game 15e

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary
And to you as well!

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
neber ferget fki

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
1stFKI #NeverForget

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
1stFKI #NeverForget

We actually got closer to a 1stFKI revival than I would care to admit at the beginning of summer.

http://1stfki.weebly.com/
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
Well, in all seriousness, you are a pretty fucking farb guy Millander. Those 5 or 6 months I was in the FKI were some of the best ever. I remember so many great memories, especially that time we got raped in RO2. I remember always aspiring to be a member of the FKI and when I was it was amazing and I don't regret any of it. Have fun having a life.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Well, in all seriousness, you are a pretty fucking farb guy Millander. Those 5 or 6 months I was in the FKI were some of the best ever. I remember so many great memories, especially that time we got raped in RO2. I remember always aspiring to be a member of the FKI and when I was it was amazing and I don't regret any of it. Have fun having a life.

God I couldnt play RO2 for months after that. But thanks man I hope all is well int he 1stEPI.

Also I finally got around to it airaider.

Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile

God I couldnt play RO2 for months after that. But thanks man I hope all is well int he 1stEPI.

Also I finally got around to it airaider.

Better than they have been in a long time  ;)

Regiment History: