Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 261047 times)

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Did I smell NA
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary
  • Side: Confederacy
 It's been almost two years since I joined your 1st FKI. Really sad to see you go milly.  Ill get a vid of some parts of the ceremony up later today if I can.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
bye milly mill  :-*

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
My first encounter with Millander is when I was in 38e and I typed in all chat that he licks cum off of getty's pen15

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
My first encounter with Millander is when I was in 38e and I typed in all chat that he licks cum off of getty's pen15

You have come so far Purp. xoxo

bye milly mill  :-*
:-*
It's been almost two years since I joined your 1st FKI. Really sad to see you go milly.  Ill get a vid of some parts of the ceremony up later today if I can.
Doo it
Did I smell NA
Does it smell like stale cheeseburgers?
Fare thee well Millander!
xoxo thunder you and your art.
Bye, Milly. Was great to fight against or alongside you. Best of luck in your senior year, my friend!
Danke bud
Without Millander the IXe will surely revert back to our natural farb-state without Millander's gentle historical touch by the week's end.
This just in,  Marins are now Prussian cavalry 13e Queens Own Regiment of Feet
I only fear without my constant supervision the regiment will decline into a severe state of farbyness.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Screens of the battle and the final post game ceremony.

La 2e Compagnie formee dans Tirailleurs
Spoiler
[close]

La Compagnie forme sur parade.
Spoiler
[close]

Mercer's coronation.
Spoiler
[close]
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Gizmo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gizmo
You NAs will drive me mad. IT IS CAPORAL NOT CORPORAL (in French I mean :P).

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
Well since we've been together since the beginning Millander thru good, and bad no matter what has happened for some reason you still talked to me like nothing happened. Millander the times in the FIRST 15e when it was just me and you in ts for the whole night recruiting on US_Battle_MG then growing into a proper skirmish regiment. Then came a pretty big change... the 2e Gren ah yes Ice and TJ coming in and an actual sucessful merge... I know right? Being sister regiments with the 2e Chass AKA Fredricksons regiment and joining the prestigious Armee Francis. Historical battles began to form and that was awesome we did the best we could and numbers started to really grow it was a good few months. Then the Prussian army with the 9te ah... yes a proper line infantry regiment finally you led us to some epic victories that was our MM experience.

NDub - Lets keep the good feelings going eh? I remember when the 1erVL was D.E.A.D and we where sitting in ts I was pretty well going to Quit (alot will hate you for having me not it's cool bud). I was talking to you about cav what a great idea! right....? Okay so I want to be cav maybe Vistula Cav right? Nah fuck that make  a Garde cav regiment! Okay I like Polish... Then you had the bright idea of hey the 1er Polish Lancers and such it was you made the entire thread and I appreciate it because I wouldn't of cared much if I made one.

Millander you are the reason the 1erPLG is here you are the person that has made me the leader I am today and for that I am ever greatful it was good bud I wish you the best!

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Bye Milly, good luck in the future!

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
Well Millander, this is interesting news. You've been one of the most prominent North American commanders for as long as imaginably possible, it seems, and I can't help but mention your YouTube videos of Mount & Musket that helped persuade me into buying Napoleonic Wars. My first real encounter with you guys was in North and South, meaning I was late to the party. I still remember the Saturday Linebattle pre-battle meetings, where you would greet me weekly with "Well, well, well, if it isn't Elmer- Ephraim- Ellsworth!" Hearing that made me genuinely laugh every time. 33rdVA and 11thNY were probably the biggest North American NaS regiments of their time, and it was great having battles with and against you. From there, I remember fighting alongside you and the 1stFKI every week at Cop's Siege event, where 93rd and 1stFKI would make many-a-charge together. As an aspiring leader then, I looked up to the 1stFKI, hoping to one day reach that success with, for what I personally saw at the time, groundbreaking numbers.

Anyway, what happened from there I can't explain. It's a shame that we never ended up being on good terms, and for whichever reasons, I'm still ignorant of, and if appropriate, I apologize for that ignorance. I can't think of a way to otherwise explain my opinion on that with this picture, which if it breaks forum-rules in your opinion, Millander, I'll have it removed, but it's mostly appraisal regardless.

Spoiler
[close]

Have a great school year, fellow upcoming senior, and I'll catch you on the flip.

-Audiate.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Spoiler
Well Millander, this is interesting news. You've been one of the most prominent North American commanders for as long as imaginably possible, it seems, and I can't help but mention your YouTube videos of Mount & Musket that helped persuade me into buying Napoleonic Wars. My first real encounter with you guys was in North and South, meaning I was late to the party. I still remember the Saturday Linebattle pre-battle meetings, where you would greet me weekly with "Well, well, well, if it isn't Elmer- Ephraim- Ellsworth!" Hearing that made me genuinely laugh every time. 33rdVA and 11thNY were probably the biggest North American NaS regiments of their time, and it was great having battles with and against you. From there, I remember fighting alongside you and the 1stFKI every week at Cop's Siege event, where 93rd and 1stFKI would make many-a-charge together. As an aspiring leader then, I looked up to the 1stFKI, hoping to one day reach that success with, for what I personally saw at the time, groundbreaking numbers.

Anyway, what happened from there I can't explain. It's a shame that we never ended up being on good terms, and for whichever reasons, I'm still ignorant of, and if appropriate, I apologize for that ignorance. I can't think of a way to otherwise explain my opinion on that with this picture, which if it breaks forum-rules in your opinion, Millander, I'll have it removed, but it's mostly appraisal regardless.

Spoiler
[close]

Have a great school year, fellow upcoming senior, and I'll catch you on the flip.

-Audiate.

[close]

Hope you got permission to post out of fse forums conversation. Don't think posting out of fse conversations is allowed on here, I might be wrong and rules could have changed.

7. Posting private conversations or personal images without permission
All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead. Furthermore posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:05:17 am by PurplePanda »

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr

Spoiler
[close]

-Audiate.

I have no idea what your intentions were with that post, but ok.

Good luck in the future Millander! :)
Pointy stick champion

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
He'll be back

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
Millander I truly am sad and even nostalgic to see you step down. I was never in the 15e but I first joined the NA community in the 1stFKI and I will always respect you for helping me launch my NW career in the NA community and be thankful for it, even though I didn't exactly take the best care of it.

I'm very appreciative of what you've done for me and the community. Thanks, and enjoy your free time.