3e Compagnie Recreated____________________________________________
- The 15e is a group of like minded mature players who strive to accurately portray the French Infantry company in it’s structure and organization in during the Napoleonic Wars in Linebattle events. We use period correct drill and maneuvers during events as to the limit they can be effectively implemented. We work in conjunction with line regiment to exploit advantages and launch combined arms attacks. We strive to be a disciplined regiment as well as authentic and organized . This of course will not get in the way of having fun but a higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable training's which will lead to an increase in skill and performance in the field.
The 15e are proud members of the IX Corps . The IX Corps is a community of like minded, chill and professional players. Using the whisper feature in Teamspeak regimental officers from all the army's regiments work and startagize together in real time during events so that the corps can operate in cohesion with other army regiment and engage in combined arms attacks. Beyond events the Corps is a relaxed mature gaming community.
What is Light Infantry?____________________________________________
- Skirmishing is a very unique role compared to what most other groups play. Historically and ingame the role of Skirmishers were to act as sharpshooters and kill enemy officers and harass line battalions. Unlike Line Infantry Skirmishers are allowed to have 3-5 man spacing, crouch and may use terrain as cover. This makes skirmishers difficult targets. Coupled with the use of Rifles over the normal muskets skirmishers have a unique advantage over most other players. As compared to a majority of players as line infantry skirmishers have great freedom of movement during linebattles as well as are safer. With the spacing in line and the ability to crouch and use cover Skirmishers are very difficult targets for enemy Lines and Artillery.
How to get Involved____________________________________________
- Interested in playing with us? We are always recruiting both veteran players and newcomers to the game. We are a very open and welcoming group. To gain membership you must be at least 16 years of age and not have an annoying voice. You must be a mature and chill player as well. Skill is not an initial requirement. Our full expectations and Bylaws can be found HERE These requirements must still be met when serving in the regiment.
How to Join
- If you are interested in enlisting you must fill out the application form on the IX Corps Website the link for which can be found below. You must make an account on the website then you can submit the application which can be found on the "Join the Corps" tab. If you have any question feel free to contact [15e] Millander via steam.
- If you are interested read further into the thread and check us out at www.15e.weebly.com
Captain : Millander
Sous Lieutenant: Balien
Sergeant : Reaper
Sergeant : Evil Irish
Sergeant : Dlineman
Sergeant : Airraider
Corporal : Airraider
Corporal : Doom
Sunday : Free (Sometimes 1v1 Matches)
Monday : Free
Tuesday : IXe "Old Guard" Linebattle
Wednesday :IX Corps Training
Thursday : Free
Friday : IXe "Old Guard" Linebattle
Saturday : Free
Enlistment in the Garde impériale
Interested in playing with us? The 15e are always happy to have fresh blood. As stated above because of the nature of skirmishers in linebattles we have strict entry requirement into the unit. To gain membership you must be at least 17 years of age and not have an annoying voice. You must be a mature and chill player as well. Skill is not an initial requirement however we expect member upon enlisting in the 15e to try their utmost to better their skills at the fastest rate. These requirements must still be met when serving in the 15e . If a member even after their initial enlistment is considered no a fit for the unit the troop has the right to remove said member. Read further about our troop's bylaws on our website's application.
"Out of these conscripts and Volunteers emerged the Voltigeurs of the guard"
Upon applying the staff will read over the application. If we feel not enough effort or information was put into it than it will be overlooked so be sure to write well. Upon deciding that we would like to go further you will be summoned via teamspeak by the troop staff. You will be interviewed about your past and what you can bring to the 15e. The troop holds the right to deny any application for any reason it deems fit. If accepted you will be given the rank of trooper and the staff will monitor how you act and progress in the troop. After applying the troop still holds the right to remove any members for any reason seen fit.
If you think you meet our requirements go to our website at www.IXecorps.com and submit an application that can be found on the application tab. If you have any questions or concerns please add myself on steam at [15e] Millander and I would be happy to help. [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/td][/tr][/table]