Poll

Afrikaner/Boer Independence, Yes or No?

Yes, I want the Boer Republic to be independent .
No, the Boer Republic shouldn't be independent.

Author Topic: Historical Polls  (Read 28242 times)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
Re: Historical Polls
« Reply #255 on: December 14, 2013, 01:54:21 am »

Nice job choosing a video with a ton of comments talking about how the Jews want to take over the world
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #256 on: December 14, 2013, 01:55:44 am »
Well, Israel is kind of showing signs of it  :P

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #257 on: December 14, 2013, 01:55:58 am »
Ok, so the frequency of hate crimes against different groups are extremely high in South Africa but its not predominantly focused against white people according to Hate Crimes Working Group.

So really crime and violence are just rampant across parts of SA and I assume parts of a white minority might look back nostalgically at some perceived elements of order and security under the Apartheid dictatorship.

Aye, they rule a nation for decades, crush the native populace under their boot and treat them like utter dog shit, and then they decide to run with their tales between their legs when they lose power.

I don't agree with the idea of innocent people being killed, but after a thing as disgusting as Apartheid... how can anyone really be surprised that some people became vengeful?

I don't think anyone is surprised. I think its natural for people to be vengeful, ignorant and easily ready to take out their problems on the nearest and weakest scapegoat but that doesn't make it acceptable and tends to perpetuate an inevitable cycle of violence.

In any case thread locked as I think it has run it's course and touched on several controversial themes that while interesting are perhaps just better left to academic discussion.

Spoiler

[close]