Author Topic: Create a fictional/factual historical background for your NW character!  (Read 13739 times)

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
  • add regwilliam to join 1stNJ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: William
  • Side: Union
Re: Create a fictional/factual historical background for your NW character!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 05:08:10 am »
making my post soon :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:14:52 am by valdan »

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 06:18:56 am »
Great Read William! What a hero!  ;D
Pointy stick champion

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 06:24:06 am »
hes more a anti-hero but thank you none the less

P.s when i have the time ill make a my story better and with better grammer xD
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 08:08:29 pm by valdan »

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 04:15:08 am »
William Aburzzino

Early life

Nico Abruzzino was born in Florence, Italy in 1793. He was born into a military family where his father was made officer as a retirement present by some fat duke. Therefrom, Nico was known as a noble man. He also was not spoiled and his family possessed the same nobility as Nico, however, lacking coin. At the age of 12, Nico was sent to one of the best military academies in Rome by that same fat duke. There, he was taught the skills of a musketeer. Although, he was not trained with a sword, as one would think an officer should. He learnt the musket bayonet tactics, and how to discipline soldiers. After almost two years of learning at the academy in Rome, he graduated early since he was one of the best students. It was as if war was in his blood. Nico was then sent to Milan shortly after graduating to command some counts palace guards. It was a good job, and with average pay, he was his own boss with no problems. Soon, Nico grew bored with the easy task and began thinking to himself, "Why was I sent here? How could a soldier like me not fight?" He began to break down, he could no longer drill these men, nor wake up at dawn. Instead, he spent his coin on wine, whores and gambling. He was getting in trouble with the law, and having spent one more night in jail for sleeping with the counts wife, life was rough thereafter. Nico was in a dilemma, and he knew it. He would often question himself, “Why not just go and join an army that is at war?" He knew this question was a great question, however, he only had two options: join the French Army as an officer, which was led by Napoleon, and conquer Europe. Alternatively, join the British where they were not fairing off so well against the French, but were making a step to begin an invasion of Spain. Moreover, there was something about fighting with the underdog, and those shiny redcoats that made Nico chose Britain, over France.

War years

In 1810, Nico changed his name to William to sound more English. After reaching London, William went straight to the horse guard, which at the time was the Headquarters of the entire British army. After explaining to the desk sergeant in broken English, he was able to explain to him that he was an Italian officer that had come to join the British army. After the sergeant had stopped laughing at this young man in his green uniform, he went to talk to his officer. When he left, an officer came up to William at started talking to him in Italian asking him if he really wanted to join the British army. This British officer was no nobleman, but a soldier. Nico could see from his expression, and from his hard black eyes that he had been all over Europe fighting for King George. William, still young and ignorant, answered him with anger. “Why of course I do. Why do you suppose I am here? Someone has to help the British army learn how to fight.” The officer began to laugh, he commented, “I am Colonel Hugonaut, but you can call me Hugo. I’m in command of the 29th Worcestershire Regiment of Foot, and I have just returned from America with my regiment. I’m here for some fresh new officers, and you look like a man who wants to get their feet wet.” William hopes rose a tenfold with Hugo’s words. He responded, “Yes sir! I would very much like to join your regiment, sir!” Hugo replied, “Splendid, I will go talk to Wellington about your commission, Ensign.”

So began William’s transition into the British army. He traded in his Italian uniform for a red one, and life in the British army suited him well even as a mere Ensign. It was much better than guarding some fat counts home. William’s task was to train the new company, which suited him well since the rest of the regiment were veterans and he was not. William’s English improved during those first two months drilling the men. He was now able to have full conversations with his company, with some help from Col. Hugo. However, everything changed after word got back to division that they were going to invade occupied Spain.

Once in Spain, he was involved with every engagement. He fought at the Third Battle of Ushant, The Battle of Roliça, The Battle of Vimeiro, The Battle of Grijo, The Battle of Talavera, and The Battle of Albuera. Talavera was the battle where William received a cut on his face from 1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale and the battle where he received his promotion to Captain due to the lack of officers. After his actions in Spain, the 29th were sent back to England to recruit more men. There were talks that they were going back to Spain to help with the invasion France, but that was all shattered when the Americans decided to go to war with Britain. Since most of the British army was in Spain and India, the 29th were sent to fight in America. There were stationed as garrison units in British North Armerica. However, when Napoleon Bonaparte had broken out of exile from Elba, the 29th were sent back to Britain than to France, ready to fight. Once the 29th were established and ready, Wellington sent them to Waterloo. Although, when they arrived at the battle, it was already over.

Last Fight

After arriving to Waterloo, and seeing thousands of bodies littering the battlefield, William gave a quick smile for he was glad he chose the British army and not the French. However, he was also sad that the war was over. He could go and fight in Italy for they were in a civil war since Napoleon left. Although, there were rumors that the 29th were going to be downsized in number when they got back to Britian, and William was certain that he was going to be discharged simply because he was not English. In addition, if he were to be discharged, his loot was not going to be enough to retire on. Thus, he went out onto the battlefield, and began looting the dead. Sadly, there was next to none loot to collect. A Prussian soldier came up to William and look excited about something, he told William that he needed his help with something. His name was Jorvasker from the 1st East Prussian Infantry, and he knew where to find some great treasure. Napoleon had left in a hurry, and was trying to escape from being capture and forgot his gold in the process. In addition, this Prussian knew where it was. He said an Old Guard had told him. William decided it was worth the risk and helped this Prussian. After following for what seemed to be forever, they came to a tavern that seemed alive with drunken soldiers. After getting closer, he could see they were French soldiers from the 63e. All of them where drunk. They were talking about how they had all the gold in the world. When William walked in, there were five of them at a table near the far corner of the room. In a plan that I had made with the Prussian Jorvasker, I walked straight into the tavern wearing a cloak hiding my musket. I then ordered my drink, and went over to the table. The leader of the group was a French Colonel by the name of Karth and he asked William, “Where are you from my friend? Your French sounds funny.” William replied that he was an Italian. Karth then asked what brought him so far north. William looked straight at karth and said. “I’ve came here to steal your gold my friend.” All of the Frenchmen stopped talking, and looked straight at William. Then William started to laugh, and the Frenchmen began to laugh too, letting down their guard. Quickly, William tore off his cloak and raised his musket at the first Frenchman’s heart that stood up and fired. The Frenchman thudded against the wall, and went down dead. The four other Frenchmen quickly got out of there seats, reached for their weapons, but another gunshot went off. This time from the staircase, another Frenchman went down with a thud. The man who shot that shot, was Jorvasker. However, there were still two Frenchmen left and Karth simply sat in his chair and watched. The other two French men pulled out their swords and charged William, but with a quick throw of his musket like a javelin, the musket struck one of the Frenchmen in the chest and went down he went. The last one charged with his sword, and he slashed wildly at William who just back peddled until he was back near his musket sticking out of the dead Frenchmen. Pulling the musket out of the dead man and in one fast motion, spun around, stuck the bayonet into the last Frenchman’s chest, and pushed him back against the wall. The Frenchmen was still alive and still trying to slash William, but William was out of reach and after a while, the Frenchman went still. William then backed away, leaving the musket in the Frenchman’s chest. Turning back to Karth, who was still sitting in his chair he let out a sigh and said, “I'm sure we can work out a deal, I suppose” William though about it for a second and said, “If you tell me where the treasure is, I wont stab you, sounds good?” Karth could see from William’s expression that he was not joking, and responded, “It’s in the barn out back in the wagon.” William then sent Jorvasker out to the barn to see if he was telling the truth, which he was. William then turned his back to Karth and said, “You are free to go my friend.” Both Jorvasker and William began heading to the barn when they heard a cocking of a pistol it was Karth’s pistol. Pointing a Harpers Ferry Model 1803 pistol straight at them he fired his shot, and died. William waited for the smoke to clear, and realized that it was not Karth who fired, but a man sitting at the back of the tavern. William said, “Thank you for your help. Do you by any chance want any of the gold?” the man sat back into his chair looked at Karth’s body, and said to William, “No, I don't want the gold. It was reward to kill him.” The stranger began walking to the door when William stopped him, “Stranger, what’s your name? The stranger replied, “The names Blitz, Blitz the Pirate, and I’ll see you in hell.” After that, William and Jovasker were on their way back to camp when a gunshot went off, and William went crashing to the ground. After regaining consciousness, William could hear laughter from Jorvasker who thinking William had died. “Silly Italian, you really though I was going to split this with you?” He cracked the whip, and the wagon began to move with him still laughing. William used his entire strength to get onto his knee to fire his shot straight at Jorvasker’s back. However, his vision began to blur, and he was losing consciences. Knowing that he was, William fired and fell over unconscious.

When William woke up, he was in a tent. It was dark and he saw there was a man sitting on a chair near him in prayer it seemed. William began to speak and the man raised his head, it was Hugo he said, “you gave me a damn fine scare you bastard. Any who, I've got a few things I want to ask you: why did we find you half dead, near the road, beside this dead Prussian, near a wagon full of French gold?” William told him the whole story and Hugo, after listening, got up and said, “Hmm, all I heard was that you found a lot of loot, and where coming back when you fell off your wagon.” William then asked his questions, he asked for his discharge papers, he asked how to donate to the widows of the 29th, and he asked if he could donate one million pounds of gold to the regiment. After mustering out, and leaving behind one million pounds of gold for the regiment, William began his long journey back to Italy thinking of how many houses he was going to buy for his family, yet to come.

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 04:39:49 am »
I swear on my mum William that everything you talk about outside the 29th thread is insulting the 63e or someone else lol.

Still its a ''meh'' story overall 6/10

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 08:56:03 am »
no insult intented just could not think of any other french regiment

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 08:56:57 am »
Ahem. :P
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 01:14:58 pm »
Less talk, more funny/serious Napoleonic era fan fiction.

Offline Price

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2013, 02:00:42 pm »
James Inglis Hamilton

Early Life
He was born as James Anderson on 4 July 1777 at a camp of the Saratoga Campaign in New York. He was the second son of William Anderson, a Serjeant-Major of the 21st Foot. These were hard times for Hamilton’s parents, who had to endure difficult conditions which culminated in a series of marches through freak snow storms in January 1779 as they arrived in Virginia. The family’s imprisonment was to last until September 1783 when peace was concluded between Britain and America. This was followed by peace with America’s allies, France, Spain and the Dutch Republic, which allowed William and the Convention army to return home to Britain. On his return to Scotland William was honourably discharged from the army, on account of his injury. William decided to settle his family in his home town of Glasgow where he purchased a house opposite the Saracen’s Head Tavern. It was here that Hamilton's life would change forever.
[close]

Glasgow
It was not long after, the family had settled into civilian life, that William's commanding officer Major-General James Inglis Hamilton (The General), was riding into Glasgow on bussiness. As he passed the Saracen’s Head Tavern he spotted his old serjeant outside his house playing with his children. During their years of confinement in Virginia the General had got to know William and his family well. The General drew his carriage up in front of his old comrade’s home and reintroduced himself to William,his wife and their children.

This would be the first of many visits by the General, who on one of the occasions took Hamilton back to his estate at Murdostoun where he introduced the boy to his beautiful sister, Christina Hamilton. Christina was a spinster, a self-imposed situation after the man she loved died and she vowed in her terrible grief never to love another.

Over time the brother and sister grew so attached to the young family that they agreed to pay for both the boys’ and girls’ education, on condition that they behave themselves and listen to their mother and father. As the General spent more time with the family he formed a particular attachment to Hamilton who was described as possessing a keen mind. This was attested to by one of Hamilton’s friends who described him as one of the best students in the school. The General was so pleased with Hamilton’s studiousness.
[close]

Scots Greys
In 1793, as storm clouds gathered over Europe, the General gave Hamilton the opportunity of a lifetime – a commission in the 2nd Royal North British Dragoons.

The General’s acts of generosity were to continue, as he decided to adopt Hamilton and make him his heir, leaving him his entire estate and property on condition that  Hamilton behaved himself and proved to be an Officer and a Gentleman. Soon after this disclosure Hamilton left for London to join his regiment. Upon his arrival he was presented to King George III who complimented him on his appearance and revealed his intention to promote the General to Lieutenant-General. Unfortunately Hamilton’s arrival in London was too late for him to join the majority of his regiment which had left for Flanders to serve with the Duke of York on what would become the disastrous Flanders Campaign of 1793-1794.

He rose quickly through the ranks to become a lieutenant on 4th October 1793, captain on the 15th April 1794 and then major on the 17th February 1803. Sadly it was in 1803 that Hamilton suffered a severe blow when his adoptive father, the General, died at his home in Murdostoun Castle. Shortly before his death the General had sent for Hamilton as he wished to have the young man by his side. When the General died Hamilton was at his deathbed.
[close]

An Officer and a Gentleman
He did not sit idly on his new found fortune choosing instead to give unselfishly to his adoptive father’s servants and his family, for whom he bought a house in Glasgow, and providing his mother, father and two sisters with an annual income of £500 and a further £300 a year for his brother John. On the death of his parents Hamilton continued to provide the full £500 to his sisters. Hamilton’s generosity in today’s money would have amounted to some £57,000 per year.

Hamilton’s kindness and loyalty to his family are testament to his strength of character, traits we may assume were mirrored in his flourishing military career, which saw him promoted to lieutenant-colonel on the 16th June 1807, followed by his promotion on the 4th June 1814 to the rank of brevet-colonel. Hamilton would, however, have little opportunity to see active service in this new role, as peace was signed between the Coalition and France so his military duties were predominantly peacetime service, including a review in Hyde Park which took place on the 20th June. Some of the guests in attendance were the Prince Regent, Kaiser Friedrich Wilhelm III, Tsar Alexander and the Duke of Wellington, and as the Colonel of the regiment Hamilton was to take part. In 1814 Hamilton married Jane Marshall and the pair settled down together in Bristol, where his regiment was stationed.
[close]

War
For Hamilton domestic and peace time bliss was to be short lived, as the 26th February 1815 witnessed Napoleon’s escape from his prison on Elba. Within a month of his return to Paris, he had reinstated himself Emperor of the French. When the news reached the Coalition’s members, the assembled statesmen immediately declared Napoleon an outlaw and set about preparing their armies for what they hoped would be the last time. Britain quickly assembled an expeditionary force to meet the threat from the Continent. Hamilton and the Scots Greys were to be part of this force and were ordered forthwith to Gravesend before departing again to Ostend, Flanders, to join the Anglo-Dutch forces under the Duke of Wellington. Wellington’s army with the aid the Prussian army under Generalfeldmarschall von Blücher, readied themselves to slay “The Ogre”  Napoleon.

Soon after his arrival at Ostend in April 1815, Hamilton and the Scots Greys were sent inland where they were billeted near Ghent alongside the 1st (Royal) Regiment of Dragoons and the 6th (Inniskilling) Dragoons. These regiments were grouped together into the 2nd British Cavalry Brigade, known as the Union Brigade, under the command of Major-General Hon. Sir William Ponsonby. The newly formed Union Brigade remained in Ghent awaiting orders.
[close]

Waterloo
As the morning of the 18th dawned the sky remained grey and leaden with clouds but thankfully the rain had ceased. At around eleven o’clock, having received his orders earlier in the day, Hamilton drew up his regiment in the centre of the Anglo-Dutch line behind Lieutenant-General Picton’s 5th British Infantry Division.

Within half an hour the guns of the Grande Batterie opened up a tremendous barrage on Wellington’s position. This provided cover for the French to mount an assault against Hougoumont on the Allied right flank. Soon the French opened up on the Anglo-Dutch left where the Greys were stationed. At one o’clock, with Wellington’s focus on the engagement at Hougoumont, the Emperor sent forward Comte d’Erlon’s 1st Corps to move up the eastern side of the Brussels Road with orders to break the centre of Wellington’s line. As the French pressed on up the slope they were raked by artillery fire but their resolve held as they trudged on to the drum and a cry of, “En avant! En avant! Vive l’Empereur!”

Uxbridge rode up to the centre of the battlefield he saw what was unfolding and reacted quickly, ordering the two heavy brigades to form into line and prepare to charge the French. When Uxbridge’s orders reached Hamilton he and his men rode forward into the rear of the 92nd Regiment of Foot. Before them Baron de Marcognet’s 3ème division d'infanterie advanced menacingly towards the British line. When the orders reached Hamilton he interpreted that the best way to support the Royals and Inniskillings was to clear Marcognet’s column from their flank, thereby relieving the pressure on the 92nd.

The next moments proved decisive. The Greys’ attack halted Marcognet’s division. And with that the Greys advanced at little more than a trot passing through the 92nd, whereupon both sides gave the shout, ‘Scotland forever!’ before crashing into the French column. The Greys drove deep into the French formation.

By this point the Greys had reached the French guns where they slashed out wildly at the gunners. With their horses blown the Greys had overreached themselves by closing on the Grande Batterie. The greys rode fearlessly into the Grande Batterie to death into the Grand Battery where Hamilton was shot through the heart by a stray grapeshot.

So ended the life of James Inglis Hamilton, a man of great intelligence, bravery and horsemanship.
[close]

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2013, 09:44:39 pm »
bloody good man

Offline Nuekboi

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 12:02:17 pm »
I was conscripted into military service due to the sheer incredibilosityness of my facial hair. True story
[/url]

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 08:54:49 am »
MEXICO

-Im not that creative
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 10:54:16 pm »
The Life of William Irvine, Savior of Scotland.

William Irvine was born in the summer of 1783, the son of a poor Scottish farmer and Irish mother and to a family of 4. He spent his life there until the age of 16, after this he ran away from home after stealing the family musket. Wandering aimlessly in the dark he was able to elude the trackers his parents had hired. For 6 months he traveled, musket in hand, clutching it with the only strength he had. Traveling from Scotland he finally reached Dublin where he made a living as a craftsmen. Spending the next three years of his life as an apprentice for an experience craftsmen named Eoin Macloud. Learning how to make different creations he finally settled on the art of gun making. He took pride in his ability to make rifles and sold them for a hefty price to the highest bidder. Amassing a large wealth of over 50000 pounds, he finally retired from craftsmanship and retired to his homeland of Scotland. There he spent his days practicing his shooting with the musket that he had kept for so long. He hunted and lived a life of luxury but this was all to change.

It was the night of November the 8th, 1800. Twas the dead of night when William heard the sound of hooves galloping through the night. Upon hearing this he reached under his bed, grabbed his trusty weapon, and crawled to the windows to see the ruckus. He could not see much but from what he was able to tell it was a messenger, perhaps English in nature from the crest he saw on the mans coat. He dismounted his horse, then grabbed what appeared to be a scoll and walked towards the front of his house. Irvine didn't know what to expect so he did what he had done so often before, he took the initiative. Charging through the door he leveled his musket at the man's chest demanding why he intruded upon his property. Nervously the man explained that he had come to explain that the King was raising a detachment of Scots to form a regiment so that they may help in a new war, one that could jeopardize the entire Island and surrounding areas. Although of shaking loyalties, Irvine knew his duty to his fellow countrymen. Perhaps he could one day help his countrymen to freedom, but for know, he would have to earn his stripes on the plains of battle.

On March the 2nd, 1801, Irvine finally reached London where he enlisted in the British Army. Rumors had spread that a french men had taken all of Italy and inflicted heavy defeats on Austria's armies. Astounded that a french men could do such a thing, for what were they, but failures in his eyes. Unable to free the Scots in the middle ages he saw no reason to destroy them, nor help them. However, he had not come all this way to do nothing. He enlisted and was awarded an officer position in the 71st Fraser's Highlander Regiment. From there he was drilled by his fellow colleagues and became a hardened officer, unwavering in line, willing to do what it had to take to protect his homeland. It was then that England was forced to deal, with the now, Emperor of France.

In the fall of 1803, William and a contingent of 100 men boarded ship and prepared for Sweden. The King there had requested the help of British Officers and rankers to train his men. Sailing on only a small sloop, the men were crammed but knew their duty. However, on the 5th night, nearing the Dutch coast they were woken by the sounds of cannon fire. Water splashed as cannon balls hit the water near their boat, the wood splintered as it was hit. Men shouted and screamed as many were impaled by thousands of wood splinters and others fearing for their lives abandoned ship. William on the other hand knew his duty. He was able to take command of the ship and using his comprehensive knowledge of the arrow keys, was able to steer the ship to shore. However, less then a hundred yards from shore a cannonball ripped through the hull of the sloop causing it take water and list to the port side. He grabbed his musket that he had for so long kept, and dived into the ocean and swam to land. Upon landing there he was confronted by a contingent of French Fusiliers. At gunpoint and with his musket full of water he was forced to surrender.

Captured and imprisoned, he was locked away in a French prison. There he spent the next three months of his life, locked away, isolated, alone. Learning but a little French from what he was able to catch from the guards. However, fate was on his side, on the eve of one day, he was approached by a Scot, however, not any Scot, William was able to tell who he was, it was one of the famed "Royal étrangers". Rebellious Strangers who left their homeland in the hope of freeing it by battling England as soldiers to her most bitter foe. The man spoke soft English but with no Scottish accent. The man explained that he was the son of Scottish parents who moved to France to escape the tax collectors. Here his father joined the étrangers and battled the English. Severely wounded he limped back to his wife who patched him up. He retired from combat but his sons had other ideas. All 5 joined the étrangers like their father, but 3 were killed in engagements with the English and the other wounded too deeply to fight any longer. The last one, Jean Valjean, took it upon himself to avenge his family and free Scotland, the land he had never seen, yet fought so much for. He explained to William that he could join seeing as he knew far more English than himself.

After months more of training, William was given an Non-Commissioned Officer rank in the Royals. He fought in numerous engagements against the Prusssians in the east,  showing immense courage under pressure and even taking charge when his senior officer was killed in action from a riflemen. He lead his company to safety and then proceeded to launch an attack on the enemies right flank where they routed off four companies of Prussian Fusiliers. They were warmly received by their French comrades and even gained medals for their valiant actions. For his part, William was awarded the rank of Sous-Lieutenant and distinguished himself on numerous other occasions, often times taking battle scars for his personal courage when leading. He later earned a coveted title of Capitaine of the étrangers, and lead them to victory after victory.

All went well for William until the battle of Quatre Bras. There he was tasked with flanking the allied lines in an attempt to take pressure off the middle. His men advanced but took heavy losses from enemy skirmisher and artillery fire. When his men finally arrived at their position they had less then 300 men from the original 1000. However, William knew his duty to his homeland. Using the cover of the woods and ravines to get within ear shot of the enemy. However, it was there that William heard something unsettling. English, and Scottish English. William peaked over the ravine and spotted the regiment he once served in, the 71st. William's heart now tore as he didn't know what to do. Attack his fellow countrymen, or risk losing his company from constant fire. It was then that Jean came up to him. Approaching him he could see the look on his eyes, one's of deep pain and anguish as well, but solemnly, he looked over William and nodded. William then stood up, waved his sword, and his men rallied to him. His men prepared a volley, and as William yelled the orders, the volley ripped through the English lines, dozens fell and others were confused as to how so many were falling. It was at that moment that the étrangers beset upon them. Ripping through the lines, charging and charging. The English reeled at his attack but regrouped. William and the last of his men, about 170 or so, charged over a hill only to find an entire British line waiting, and ready. They fired into the mess and man after man fell around Irvine, but he had not come so far to lose it all. He charged, sword in one hand, pistol in another. He fired a shot, wounding a British officer, but in turn took a shot his left hand, crushing the bones in there and rendering it useless. None the less he reached the enemy line and slashed viciously with his sword, wounding many, and killing others. Man after men fell to his swordsmen ship but the British knew better, they fell back and formed a firing line. Their officer glared at William, and with one swipe of his hand, dozens of bullets riddled Irvine, his strength leaving him, he crumpled to the ground. Sword in hand he rolled over and reached into his coat, pulling out a metal Cross, he kissed it, and then blacked out, never to wake again. The British marveled at his work but were even more astounded to see his orange hair under his hat, and the Scottish flag weaved in his uniform.

Hope you guys enjoyed this, unrealistic, yes,  but it was fun to write up and I hope you all enjoyed.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Price

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2013, 11:07:25 pm »
Good read.