Author Topic: 14th Groupfighting Tournament - Groupfighting is back  (Read 21776 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 14th Groupfighting Tournament - Groupfighting is back
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2013, 09:49:44 pm »
Apart from the ping issues, it was really fun tournament. Cant wait for the next one and congratulations to the winners
JEEJEE
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Badsheep

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • 14e RĂ©giment d'Infanterie
  • Nick: 14e_SgtMj_Badsheep
« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2013, 09:53:42 pm »
Congratulations to the winners, it was great except this server which was really laggy.
14e_SgtMj_Badsheep

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2013, 09:59:39 pm »
Alright, so the first groupfighting tournament in roughly a year has been wrapped up! First of all I would like to congratulate Graham and his Minions on winning! Secondly I would like to extend a large thank you to all of those who have helped me organize the tournament as well as east02k, Shortshorts, Diplex, Peter Broetz, Megaberna and Gallagher for their work helping me run the actual matches and refereeing the arenas.

Finally I would like to direct a huge thank you to all those of you who attended and for whom the groupfighting tournament ultimately is for! I hope to see all of you and even more guys in the next edition of the groupfighting tournament!

Kind regards,
Hekko

Offline Corsica

• Private
  • Definitely not a brony
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25th_Cpl_Corsica
  • Side: Union
« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2013, 10:00:13 pm »
Very fun tournament, despite being knocked out early on, GG to all the teams that played, particularly the 84e team which destroyed us!

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2013, 10:04:36 pm »
Thanks for a great tournament. It feels great to have my hearth pounding and hands sweating while facing some of the most frightening players of the community.

A very special thanks to Muleganda and Van Hulstein for contributing with their brilliant proficient fighting styles and helping us form a slightly more untraditional Minion setup.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #140 on: November 13, 2013, 10:07:54 pm »
GG to the Minions, they beat us fair and square.

Offline ~Xeon~

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Xeon~
« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2013, 10:16:57 pm »
Imma so get me a team or join one next Tourament, Sounds really fun :D
Let me know if you'd Bjarzii :)
x3 GF Winner (BBF,TFO,Melee Gods)
x2 EU Duel Winner
x2 Regimental GF Winner (Nr.24)

Offline MrBjarzii

• Sergeant Major
  • There is no such thing as luck.. Im a Swede.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrBjarzii
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #142 on: November 13, 2013, 10:32:13 pm »
Imma so get me a team or join one next Tourament, Sounds really fun :D
Let me know if you'd Bjarzii :)
Will do Xeon :)
PIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Van_Hulstein

• Captain
  • Orangist and very proud ex-33rd Lieutenant.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NL_VanHulstein
« Reply #143 on: November 13, 2013, 10:44:25 pm »
Thanks for a great tournament. It feels great to have my hearth pounding and hands sweating while facing some of the most frightening players of the community.

A very special thanks to Muleganda and Van Hulstein for contributing with their brilliant proficient fighting styles and helping us form a slightly more untraditional Minion setup.
It was very nice to play with you, at the last minute, before the evening I didn't had a team, so I never thought that I also won it :)

When the final was going on I didn't even realised that it was the final  :-[
Nunc aut nunquam

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2013, 10:52:04 pm »
Congratulations to the Minions, sorry for having to bail pretty late Hekko, something came up.  :'(

I would love to play next time, but also for an EU team, so if anyone wants to have a highpinger let me know! I can warm benches amazingly and I picked up some great cheerleading skills here in the US!  ;D

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2013, 10:54:40 pm »
Congratulations to the Minions, sorry for having to bail pretty late Hekko, something came up.  :'(

I would love to play next time, but also for an EU team, so if anyone wants to have a highpinger let me know! I can warm benches amazingly and I picked up some great cheerleading skills here in the US!  ;D
Spoiler
[close]
Yes Please!

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2013, 10:55:37 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Yes Please!
How the fuck did you find that picture of me?!  :o

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2013, 11:03:26 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Yes Please!
How the fuck did you find that picture of me?!  :o
Its my speciality.  8)

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2013, 11:04:15 pm »
Pfff, wasn't fun, our team was laging, 100 ping... Server heberged in africa

Thanks for the tournament but as said nock our team had around 100 ping and we had difficulty to play.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2013, 03:57:07 am »
GG, was a fun tournament, a bit laggy personally, but then Groupfighting is not an individual's game. It feels like a bit of a homecoming to win with the old Minions again.  8)
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC