Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
96y decided to NOT to play their last match vs 45e so this tournament is over.
Fuck he got me - Leave me alone I've been out of the game too long  ;D
I'll leave you alone now, this brought back some memories tho (I missed this kind of shitposting with you :'()
Events: EU / Re: HLI Tuesday Flag Spawn Event "LF Lines"
« Last post by Cezzar on April 15, 2024, 05:56:17 pm »
Regiment Name: 𝟗𝟐𝐞 𝐫𝐞́𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝'𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞
Regiment Leader's/Representatives Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CezzarPasha/ - https://steamcommunity.com/id/morbillionbucks
Class applying for: Line inf
Numbers attending: 15-20
Would you like to join weekly?: weekly
Do you agree to follow all the rules stated?: yes
Events: EU / Re: HLI Tuesday Flag Spawn Event "LF Lines"
« Last post by Alucard_HUN on April 15, 2024, 05:52:52 pm »
Regiment Name: 83rd Regiment of Podolia
Regiment Leader's/Representatives Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Eteranal/
Class applying for: Line
Numbers attending: ~15
Would you like to join weekly?: weekly
Do you agree to follow all the rules stated?: yes

Accepted as Line, Welcome to the Event!
Regiments / Re: Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 21 [EU] [RECRUITING]
« Last post by Siefkopf on April 15, 2024, 05:39:14 pm »
What are you doing to the boys, Heinz?...

Spoiler
[close]

nothing, just showing them what happens when kolppo...

Uh-oh... :O

basically i showed them how to do the griddy xd

me: giving a sermon
you: GRIDDY

just nr21 staff things..
Fuck he got me - Leave me alone I've been out of the game too long  ;D
Hahaha another classical 'I keep shitposting and insulting' until the other writes a book about it

I didn't even play the "you were never relevant" card yet

Sad affaires Chriseh, we could've been best friends!
Oh you were being serious lol - I'm pretty sure we once had this conversation on steam about how impossible it is to have any meaningful discussion with you because of how easily you flip in and out of autism mode, not to mention if you don't type coherently its not exactly obvious!

I keep my wisdom to get my masters in law not to look interesting to some dumb people that drive trucks for a living
But do you not see how thats the problem? Most conversation/arguments in NW happened via typing. So if people can't differentiate between when you are baiting like a troll and when you are being serious because you make no effort to draw a line between, then how are we supposed to know? Following it up with an insult doesn't help!

As reg leaders we have met a metric fuck ton of people, 95% of which English is not their native language so we generally have a good idea of how people of almost all cultures tend to act when being serious versus when they are not. But you literally are always the same lol

Anyway, off topic for this thread. We all know you're a silly sod.
Another obese truck driver ignoring the question
Its easy to get it mixed up with Vegi. Even when he tries to say something smart and serious it still looks retarded.
How do I try to look smart here? I keep my wisdom to get my masters in law not to look interesting to some dumb people that drive trucks for a living
See! Just like I said!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10