Author Topic: Python's 2v2 Tournament  (Read 30690 times)

David_Schrein

Re: Python's 2v2 Tournament ~ 2ndFeb ~ 32/32
« Reply #315 on: February 03, 2020, 03:50:15 pm »
Flusha let obelix play under ur name

Elsse

« Reply #316 on: February 03, 2020, 03:53:46 pm »
I have such a desire to say a few words to each of you but I will not do it I'm tired of your stupid unproven accusations, the Russians are jealous of my team, you Europeans are afraid to play with me ft 7 so do not write to my address.  it's funny to me
Who is scared of ft7 you?? ???
Add me on Steam and I will show you what is your current duel level (EU meta isn't duel but idm to ft7 you if you finally open your eyes and see your "skill")
you think I can't play against s key guys like you ? I myself use s key for more than 2 years and won more than 30 duels on it add yourself you need it , for me you are weak I do not see the point of playing with you hhhh
first of all if u want to speak to marquez first clean ur mouth retard russian stop listening to tripaloski music and work and do something for the planet ty

Tournesol

« Reply #317 on: February 03, 2020, 03:59:12 pm »
When do we play our next match btw ?

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #318 on: February 03, 2020, 04:09:43 pm »
I’d imagine all the matches will be finished this weekend, will wait for Python to confirm that though.

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 03, 2020, 04:50:11 pm »
I have such a desire to say a few words to each of you but I will not do it I'm tired of your stupid unproven accusations, the Russians are jealous of my team, you Europeans are afraid to play with me ft 7 so do not write to my address.  it's funny to me
Add me on Steam and I will show you what is your current duel level (EU meta isn't duel but idm to ft7 you if you finally open your eyes and see your "skill")
you think I can't play against s key guys like you ? I myself use s key for more than 2 years and won more than 30 duels on it add yourself you need it , for me you are weak I do not see the point of playing with you hhhh
Now you all guys see that Flusha is scared of doing ft7 to EUs and not the opposite
pd
If you are still up for the ft7 just add me ::)

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #320 on: February 03, 2020, 05:07:28 pm »
Now you all guys see that Flusha is scared of doing ft7 to EUs and not the opposite
pd
+1

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #321 on: February 03, 2020, 05:31:01 pm »
pd
Spoiler
[close]
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #322 on: February 03, 2020, 06:20:18 pm »
Nice pic of Flusha cleaning Marquez shoes after he will get rekt him  in ft7  8)
no, thats not how he meant it :)
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #323 on: February 03, 2020, 06:29:25 pm »
I’d imagine all the matches will be finished this weekend, will wait for Python to confirm that though.

yeah I'm seeing when the teams are free (if we cant all do it on the same day we will arrange matches on separate evenings)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #324 on: February 03, 2020, 06:47:45 pm »
Nice pic of Flusha cleaning Marquez shoes after he will get rekt him  in ft7  8)
no, thats not how he meant it :)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #325 on: February 03, 2020, 07:01:51 pm »
who the fuck cares about being a "name" lol

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #326 on: February 03, 2020, 07:30:13 pm »
hhhhh I didn't say I was afraid, I said I don't need ft with you if you need me, add it I'll play
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #327 on: February 03, 2020, 07:37:14 pm »
No u hang up first, no u hang up first.

Fucking school girls.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #328 on: February 03, 2020, 07:56:39 pm »
Padawan is bad at dueling yawn.
who the fuck is this no name
I bet ya in 2 duels in the 2v2 whatcha mean!!

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #329 on: February 03, 2020, 07:59:00 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 08:02:22 pm by Herishey »
[07:00]
RTX janne: