Author Topic: Dixie Classic [League of Legends Tournament]  (Read 926 times)

Offline Dukey

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Dixie Classic [League of Legends Tournament]
« on: July 09, 2015, 02:14:56 am »
Incoming League of Legends tournament based mostly around Mount and Blade regiments. We're asking Riot to prize it, but no promises - If they don't we'll find a way :)

While this is open to the public, it is intended as a tournament to find the best League of Legends team in the Mount and Blade community! To that end, we ask that where possible, you keep your teams to one regiment (Looks better to say 14th vs RAF instead of Team 1 vs Team 2).

The tournament will be played over two days. The first day (Saturday 25th July) will be the first stage. We will use a Swiss format for running it so that as many teams can play a few games and not be instantly knocked out. The top 4 teams will go through to the 2nd day (Sunday 26th July). All games will be played on the EUW server.

I'm not one for fancy posts, and I'm ready for the "League Scrubs" jibes, but if you're interested, please signup using the site below!

http://battlefy.com/team-kobalos/dixie-classic-i/559dba021df5724200f4da0c/info

Offline Revolutionair

• Volunteer
  • He who whets his steel, whets his courage.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Revo
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Dixie Classic [League of Legends Tournament]
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 02:17:16 am »
^^^
All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined,with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chests; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.
-Abraham Lincoln

Offline Tenford

• Donator
  • Bestu Spaniardu?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: König Tenford
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Dixie Classic [League of Legends Tournament]
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 03:41:36 pm »
What the f*ck? OMG Dukey xD You are crazy dude
1+1=7