Author Topic: My list is back  (Read 3781 times)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: My list is back
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2020, 10:39:00 pm »
Holy shit, I made a list. Kinda feeling the disrespect by being put in Tier 4, but oh well.
These lists are nothing more then opinions bro, like what you seen In last nights 1v1 between the 40th and vb with the ddosing to people like nick cole who sneak around under hidden aliases with people and ddos them so their friends can win we honeslty cannot say how many more people have been screwed like this. Fact is whether anyone likes it or not real competitive Nw is indeed dead and has long been dead even the servers themselves are unstable and can be easily hacked we have all seen it happen. People can sweep this under the rug all they like or pretend it doesn't happen or exist but the reality is it does. Not saying people can't be competitive and enjoy the game but at this point unfortunately all fairness is gone.
Got it, i'll add you to the list!
Up to you bud I mainly wanted to open peoples eyes to something just as important as the nw comp list scene.
You're wrong, lists arent important people just like seeing their names labled under a tier(probably just me)!
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2020, 10:40:08 pm »
Holy shit, I made a list. Kinda feeling the disrespect by being put in Tier 4, but oh well.
These lists are nothing more then opinions bro, like what you seen In last nights 1v1 between the 40th and vb with the ddosing to people like nick cole who sneak around under hidden aliases with people and ddos them so their friends can win we honeslty cannot say how many more people have been screwed like this. Fact is whether anyone likes it or not real competitive Nw is indeed dead and has long been dead even the servers themselves are unstable and can be easily hacked we have all seen it happen. People can sweep this under the rug all they like or pretend it doesn't happen or exist but the reality is it does. Not saying people can't be competitive and enjoy the game but at this point unfortunately all fairness is gone.
Up to you bud I mainly wanted to open peoples eyes to something just as important as the nw comp scene. Also give advice to someone I thought deserved it while sharing it free of charge to the community to make up for some of the times I troll to x'D. Also don't forget to count the autoblock hacks along with anything else I missed if they do indeed exist and are used all I really know at this point is how to catch a person autoblocking.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 10:44:56 pm by 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2020, 10:44:07 pm »

Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2020, 10:44:35 pm »
Spoiler
Up to you bud I mainly wanted to open peoples eyes to something just as important as the nw comp scene. Also give advice to someone I thought deserved it while sharing it free of charge to the community to make up for some of the times I troll to x'D.
[close]
I see, there is a modify button btw!

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2020, 10:48:26 pm »
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2020, 10:52:50 pm »
Should be higher but, It eeez what it eeeez
Spoiler
[close]
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2020, 01:20:30 am »
Should be higher but, It eeez what it eeeez
Spoiler
[close]
lol

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2020, 08:14:04 pm »
I'm not on the list at all? Guess you can't really classify an NW celebrity in any tier so it makes sense.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2020, 07:00:03 am »
I'm not on the list at all? Guess you can't really classify an NW celebrity in any tier so it makes sense.
I'm on it boss!