Author Topic: My list is back  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
Re: My list is back
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2020, 09:40:11 pm »
when you almost drop 60 in a LG Gf. sweattyy 8)

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 09:49:54 pm »
The list isn't updated boys chill.
Hurry up and update your list weiner!!!
how dare you talk to a tier 1 player like that! Know your place
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2020, 12:03:38 am »
The list isn't updated boys chill.
Hurry up and update your list weiner!!!
how dare you talk to a tier 1 player like that! Know your place
Sorry dad.  :(

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2020, 11:10:47 pm »
I Updated the list, but I probably need some more names so drop them if you see em' missing. List is going to change soon too so if you don't like where you are just bitch to me and Ill consider it.

I did this in like 5 mins so I couldve messed up on some parts.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2020, 11:24:28 pm »
GTAMAN?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2020, 11:28:02 pm »
Johngamer?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2020, 07:04:05 pm »
Sheesh
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2020, 08:06:33 pm »

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2020, 10:03:46 pm »
***Edit- Revamp of list. Added Tier 5 back. 3/15/20
Need more names of people playing drop some pl0x.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 10:06:27 pm by Runepkyz »

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2020, 10:28:54 pm »
Holy shit, I made a list. Kinda feeling the disrespect by being put in Tier 4, but oh well.
These lists are nothing more then opinions bro, like what you seen In last nights 1v1 between the 40th and vb with the ddosing to people like nick cole who sneak around under hidden aliases with people and ddos them so their friends can win we honeslty cannot say how many more people have been screwed like this. Fact is whether anyone likes it or not real competitive Nw is indeed dead and has long been dead even the servers themselves are unstable and can be easily hacked we have all seen it happen. People can sweep this under the rug all they like or pretend it doesn't happen or exist but the reality is it does. Not saying people can't be competitive and enjoy the game but at this point unfortunately all fairness is gone.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2020, 10:32:40 pm »
Holy shit, I made a list. Kinda feeling the disrespect by being put in Tier 4, but oh well.
These lists are nothing more then opinions bro, like what you seen In last nights 1v1 between the 40th and vb with the ddosing to people like nick cole who sneak around under hidden aliases with people and ddos them so their friends can win we honeslty cannot say how many more people have been screwed like this. Fact is whether anyone likes it or not real competitive Nw is indeed dead and has long been dead even the servers themselves are unstable and can be easily hacked we have all seen it happen. People can sweep this under the rug all they like or pretend it doesn't happen or exist but the reality is it does. Not saying people can't be competitive and enjoy the game but at this point unfortunately all fairness is gone.
Got it, i'll add you to the list!

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2020, 10:37:03 pm »
Got it, i'll add you to the list!
Up to you bud I mainly wanted to open peoples eyes to something just as important as the nw comp scene.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat