Author Topic: Sons of Serbia [NA] [Recruiting]  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Romulus

• Second Lieutenant
  • The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is a fine chap.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Romulus
  • Side: Union
Sons of Serbia [NA] [Recruiting]
« on: February 15, 2014, 08:03:27 am »
[/center]

Pozdrav readers thank you for stopping by, allow me to introduce myself. I am Romulus, Ezredes of the Nr.96 Grenadiers of Ferdinand Kronzprinz Von Romania, Pukovnik of the Sons Of Serbia Infantry Division, Commander of Her Majesties Canadian Light Infantry Taskforce, Tribunus of the Legio Numidium, Lord Protector of the Battle Hamsters, and Colonel of the 149th Pennsylvania Bucktails. I am here to tell you about my glorious Regiment.

Teamspeak ( 2-14-14 ) silverbolt2.bluefangsolutions.com:9988
Members of the Sons of Serbia
(Cultural Ranks)
Pukovnik: Romulus https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044437263/
Potpukovnik: OGBigBrother/Limbo
Kapetan: Marshall
Porucnik: //DODGE CARAVAN SXT
Porucnik: Lighthouse
Vodnik: Lusitano
Vodnik: Dowdpride
Vodnik: Last Beluga
Desetar: PersianGoo
Desetar: Lain/ The Dane
Desetar: Peanutz/ The Imp
Desetar: Leo/ Turian Daddy
Barjaktar: Horus/ MountainMan
Barjaktar: DarfDj/ korean BBQ
Barjaktar: Lyth/ Palistinian
Privatan: SkyIceWolf
Privatan: Aloysius
Privatan: Yuri
Privatan: Fraoliva

Regimental Assets:
  • 200 Slot Mount and Blade Warband Server
  • 50 Slot teamspeak Server
  • 30 Slot Minecraft Server (I Dunno why lol)

Events-
  • Friday 8 EST- Nr96 Friday Night Linebattle
  • Saturday 8 EST- USMC Iron Europe Saturday Trench Assault
  • Sunday 8 EST- NACE Iron Europe Sunday Battle
  • 30 min practice before every battle.
  • Get the password to the Linebattles from an NCO.
Our regiment is an active group of friends who play a wide variety of games, Organized play rests solely on Napoleonic Wars. We welcome anyone who wishes to join from any part of the world. We have 3 events a week not including invitationals and 1v1s. Our regiment is not massively strict and We have a long running administration in place which played a big part in the Long Standing of our regiment, dont think you can just earn ranks easily, Our ranks are badges that commerate great events in our teamspeak and events, our actual military ranks are mostly ceremonial. Which works as a good system of fairness and promotes dedication, We are however strict when we need to be. So if you're looking for a easy going regiment and want to have a fun-ass time then the Sons of Serbia might be the place for you.

Why Serbia?
Why Serbia? I hear you ask, but Serbia was a major part in World War 1! The Austrians had a whole front dedicated to them and almost every participating nation in the war had troops stationed on the front. The victory that the Entente won on that front cost around 1 million Serbian lives, both civilian and military. The Serbian people showed extraordinary courage fighting against the Central Power and were a major factor in the onset of the war. The Serbians fought  against the much larger combined forces of the Central Powers at great battles like, Battle of Cer which was the first Entente victory against the Central powers. In the face of defeat the Serbs did not give up and after facing several defeats rallied there armies and marched to reclaim there home from the central powers. Serbia and her allies were able to liberate her and country and went on to push into Austria Hungary. Serbia isnt an unsung hero of the war but they deserve respect and acknowledgement for their contributions to the victory over the central powers. My Regiment is an North American based one and i am not going to say that we are the sole Serbian Army, and that is not what i am branding us as. Rather, we are sons of adversity and we choose to fight for the country who deserves to be fairly represented. We have the resources and manpower to make the name of serbian army known throughout the mod. If you join our regiment I can promise you a comraderie that not many others can provide and a tag that you can wear with pride. Join the Sons of Serbia, fight for serbia and remove the central powers from our lands and liberate the serbian people!

The rules and regulations of our regiment:
  • -We ask that you be respectful to your comrades and helpful in training and events
  • -We ask that you use our Tag in battle: SoS_(Rank)_Name
  • -We ask that you be present on TeamSpeak during events and practice
  • -We ask that you join our Steam Group so we can post events and notify you when events are scheduled.

Regarding promotions, and Discipline.
  • -Promotions we believe should be earned through marksmanship and melee prowess, however showing a level head and intelligence in a leadership or survival situation will score you great marks.
  • -We will use each individual member to their fullest potential and will reward the best and brightest with honors.
  • -Punishment we believe is not necessary, though deliberate actions taken against the regiment members within the regiment will result in demotion, and possible temporary bans.
  • -Finally We ask that you have fun when playing and remember to play as best you can, don't worry we all suck.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 07:16:12 pm by Romulus »

Offline Wolff

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Sons of Serbia [NA] [Recruiting]
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 03:19:51 pm »
Serbia stronk!

good luck  ;)

Offline yuri2045

• Volunteer
    • View Profile