Author Topic: 3. Battalion Silesian Schuetzen  (Read 32269 times)

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I'm sorry but you have no room to call people kids when you lead a regiment called the 3rdSS.

Holy shit, I'm actually using a legitimate name of a Battalion but instead of doing 3te I did 3rd, wow learn some history mate. :D

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I'm sorry but you have no room to call people kids when you lead a regiment called the 3rdSS.

Holy shit, I'm actually using a legitimate name of a Battalion but instead of doing 3te I did 3rd, wow learn some history mate. :D

Don't try to pretend, you know what I mean. After all, you and a few if your buddies were banned from NA 1 for it.  ::)

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
I don't really see what I did that was childish, but nonetheless I reported the thread to the moderators, who will hopefully remove everything used without permission.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile

Don't try to pretend, you know what I mean. After all, you and a few if your buddies were banned from NA 1 for it.  ::)

Oh 1 of them was banned while I was on due to his name being HitlerDidItRight, then it was AdolfDidItRight. He was banned under the second name due to everyone thinking Adolf is just used for Adolf Hitler when in all actuality Adolf was and still is a fairly popular German name, same thing as the "Hitler Mustache" which was originally found famous by Charlie Chaplin in his silent film days. But because Hitler was a man with own beliefs and followed them everything related to him is bad. Should we do the same with Ferguson and every black guy with his hair cut short should be bad? Or that every white cop is racist? Get over yourself. Shit happened and move on. If you hold onto history instead of learning from it you're more ignorant than expected.

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
I don't really see what I did that was childish, but nonetheless I reported the thread to the moderators, who will hopefully remove everything used without permission.

I hope the Moderators will see that the images used in this forum are all in my imgur, aside from the signature in my forum profile. Everything that was made by someone else has been acredited for in the listing below the post.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Oh 1 of them was banned while I was on due to his name being HitlerDidItRight, then it was AdolfDidItRight. He was banned under the second name due to everyone thinking Adolf is just used for Adolf Hitler when in all actuality Adolf was and still is a fairly popular German name, same thing as the "Hitler Mustache" which was originally found famous by Charlie Chaplin in his silent film days. But because Hitler was a man with own beliefs and followed them everything related to him is bad. Should we do the same with Ferguson and every black guy with his hair cut short should be bad? Or that every white cop is racist? Get over yourself. Shit happened and move on. If you hold onto history instead of learning from it you're more ignorant than expected.
Good

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr

I hope the Moderators will see that the images used in this forum are all in my imgur, aside from the signature in my forum profile. Everything that was made by someone else has been acredited for in the listing below the post.

If you made them then please elaborate as to which unit you modified these knotel plates to be.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile

If you made them then please elaborate as to which unit you modified these knotel plates to be.

I didn't do anything to them after getting them off of Google, you idiot. So was it your Mother and Her brother that fucked to make you, or Your mother and her dad?

Offline uberjarl

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Here is some history! This clan is actually the same troll clan before, and after the name change. Here is some history bud, https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=16636.60. This is who this clan actually is, and it is funny because all they did was change their name lol! This shit will follow you around man...

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr

I didn't do anything to them after getting them off of Google, you idiot. So was it your Mother and Her brother that fucked to make you, or Your mother and her dad?

What's with this total hostility? All I asked is that you take down something that you took without credit.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
Why would you use my stuff without asking?

It was on the EPG forum post and seeing how I was the leader of the EPG I transferred that over. Also, the only things I used after it failed a couple times were the three pictures on top which ironically were already made and uploaded onto Google without an imagur link. So overall I should be thanking Google and http://www.teamopolis.com/ for making the table correct.

Well that's great, now take I down for using it without permission bud.

You can suck my nice white ballsack due to the fact that it's like yours but it's not. So quit crying like a little bitch and move on with your life because quite  honestly you are nothing. Too bad Google is free for anyone to use. :p Or should everyone take down every thing you thought of over your pathetic inbreed life?

I put a lot of time and effort into the threads and images I make and I allow anyone to use them if they ask permission and give credit; however, I would like you to please take anything that I made down from this thread. Thanks!

Sadly, since I got the top images from google and them put them into my imgur and the table function is allowed for anyone sadly at this time you cannot prove if you made them or if you took them from the same place I found them. Sorry if you spent time on them but it is obvious that making them however you did was pointless. I guess I'll remove anything that display's your name but YOU did NOT make the images I am using on my forum. No I sincerely kindly ask you to fuck off and be a kid somewhere else.
The irony in that last sentence xD

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
I'd like to just give a voice of reason rather than argument:

When you say, 'fuck you' and 'fuck fuck fuck', over the internet, you start losing the argument very quickly.

Offline uberjarl

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Watch him lock the thread, or pull the moderator card

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Why does Munch do this?

Offline Beech