Author Topic: 91st Regiment of Foot (Argyllshire Highlanders)  (Read 213422 times)

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 91st Regiment of Foot (Argyllshire Highlanders)
« Reply #2340 on: April 05, 2019, 10:13:21 pm »
I died

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2341 on: April 05, 2019, 10:22:23 pm »

Offline Argyllshire Highlanders

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st Official
« Reply #2342 on: April 05, 2019, 10:24:40 pm »
As was revealed over the course of the past few days, it is now time to officially announce that this iteration of the 91st will be ceasing its operation starting today - with this last RGL match tonight against K-KA complementing that bittersweet ending. We've been at it for just over 8 months now, and both Caskie and I extremely thankful to those who have been a part of this revival journey with us - especially those who stuck with us since the very beginning. This run proved very fairly that despite it being so late into the game's lifetime, there was still some interest for a much stricter and organised regiment. That reality appeared to dwindle towards the end of our run, with the staff members and Caskie himself rapidly losing the ability and time to commit fully to the regiment. As mentioned previously, we were still able to finish strong and it was truly humbling to see much of the old guard showing up for the grand finale. Many thanks to the corps of our NCOs who persisted in doing their best to keep the regiment well-oiled and functioning. We did, after-all, achieve some nice results. Best of luck to all of our members, whether it be in retirement or in their new regiments. I will keep this thread open for the last few memes, general spam and final goodbyes and then lock it shortly after. Bydand!

- Captain James Love

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2343 on: April 05, 2019, 10:32:28 pm »
As was revealed over the course of the past few days, it is now time to officially announce that this iteration of the 91st will be ceasing its operation starting today - with this last RGL match tonight against K-KA complementing that bittersweet ending. We've been at it for just over 8 months now, and both Caskie and I extremely thankful to those who have been a part of this revival journey with us - especially those who stuck with us since the very beginning. This run proved very fairly that despite it being so late into the game's lifetime, there was still some interest for a much stricter and organised regiment. That reality appeared to dwindle towards the end of our run, with the staff members and Caskie himself rapidly losing the ability and time to commit fully to the regiment. As mentioned previously, we were still able to finish strong and it was truly humbling to see much of the old guard showing up for the grand finale. Many thanks to the corps of our NCOs who persisted in doing their best to keep the regiment well-oiled and functioning. We did, after-all, achieve some nice results. Best of luck to all of our members, whether it be in retirement or in their new regiments. I will keep this thread open for the last few memes, general spam and final goodbyes and then lock it shortly after. Bydand!

- Captain James Love
Hey Argyllshire Highlanders, I noticed your regiment has disbanded. May I interest you in joining a fun EU Line Infantry Regiment?

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 05, 2019, 10:38:34 pm »
was a fun run boyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

yecgga

« Reply #2345 on: April 05, 2019, 11:06:32 pm »
88th regiment of foot is recruiting

Spoiler
just meming
[close]
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:09:24 pm by Gatts »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #2346 on: April 05, 2019, 11:08:22 pm »
17e care package in bound

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2347 on: April 05, 2019, 11:09:04 pm »
We creating a Group C in EIC just for them <3
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 05, 2019, 11:15:05 pm »
bydand

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2352 on: April 05, 2019, 11:57:49 pm »
Stop making piramids you trolls!!!!
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #2353 on: April 06, 2019, 12:20:14 am »
We creating a Group C in EIC just for them <3

Do it pussy.  :-*

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #2354 on: April 06, 2019, 06:18:15 am »
#soon