Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920588 times)

MATT123456789

Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8100 on: May 13, 2019, 10:55:30 am »
The makers of this list are such bullshitters, I remember back in 2017 when I played in the EU comp scene regularly players were actually rated on their skill and ability, not how much they can s key and cry and whine about game mechanics that don't suit their shit tier style. Thats why back in 2017 I was consistently rated at the upper half of these lists because the ratings were based on merit not on cronyism and cock-sucking. Fast forward to 2019 though and with CERN and all that other crazy bullshit thats going on redirecting and changing reality as we know it shits just not right anymore.

I had to leave EU comp scene though in 2018 because I started getting death threats from a few very salty individuals over their 5 ping vs 130 ping losses on EU duels, I just can't vibe with that type of cancer, EU's are so cancerous its a shame since EU has such a large community compared to NA, I can only play NW for 2-3 hours a day on NA but I can play practically 24/7 on EU.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8101 on: May 13, 2019, 11:03:40 am »
lol
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8102 on: May 13, 2019, 12:27:44 pm »
''why get a gf when you can go on gf'' -little mouse on k-ka teamspeak
tell that to voluble we hear his girlfriend almost everyday on the mic
You mean his sister?
I thought it was his daughter
All of the above.
that was the joke I was trying to make
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8103 on: May 13, 2019, 12:33:03 pm »
Marxiel I’m at least 82.1
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 12:36:20 pm by Tommmy »
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8104 on: May 13, 2019, 03:10:19 pm »
The makers of this list are such bullshitters, I remember back in 2017 when I played in the EU comp scene regularly players were actually rated on their skill and ability, not how much they can s key and cry and whine about game mechanics that don't suit their shit tier style. Thats why back in 2017 I was consistently rated at the upper half of these lists because the ratings were based on merit not on cronyism and cock-sucking. Fast forward to 2019 though and with CERN and all that other crazy bullshit thats going on redirecting and changing reality as we know it shits just not right anymore.

I had to leave EU comp scene though in 2018 because I started getting death threats from a few very salty individuals over their 5 ping vs 130 ping losses on EU duels, I just can't vibe with that type of cancer, EU's are so cancerous its a shame since EU has such a large community compared to NA, I can only play NW for 2-3 hours a day on NA but I can play practically 24/7 on EU.
you are right at 100%
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #8105 on: May 13, 2019, 03:13:11 pm »
Smylie team +100 points we deserve it

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #8106 on: May 13, 2019, 03:19:46 pm »

Don't think the NA side is safe in terms of threats because if I recall there have been a couple of people killed over the game while to my knowledge nothing had happened so far. Don't think the EU side is as cancerous as people believe.

Please no hate as I'm too irrelevant to spend your time on.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 03:22:00 pm by Caskie »

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #8107 on: May 13, 2019, 05:05:28 pm »
The future is the Asian Community
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8108 on: May 13, 2019, 05:39:34 pm »

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #8109 on: May 13, 2019, 06:31:16 pm »

If a community is larger it will naturally have more toxic players...you know, because it's larger. From what I've seen though, the NA community is no better. And if you're getting death threats...which happens a lot in many gaming communities, why don't you mute the player if it's in game, or block them on steam? And never take that stuff seriously, because it's just a whole lot worse if you do.
Also, you say in the comp scene you fought individuals with 5 ping yet from what I recall there are very few players in the EU community with ping that low, and the ones which have that low ping are often very good and non-toxic.
Finally, I don't see how this list rates anyone on s keying or how much they can cry  ??? Sure, the list isn't entirely accurate and will always have some subjectivity and perhaps a little croynism behind it, but I don't see any serious s keyers or whiners in the top tiers, where the list matters most.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #8110 on: May 13, 2019, 07:05:41 pm »
When people complain about ping I just think about dayboul and coco_ayala with 6 ping who for some reason are not rated 100p even though they have 6 ping???

Elsse

« Reply #8111 on: May 13, 2019, 07:11:45 pm »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #8112 on: May 13, 2019, 07:59:00 pm »

Who made death threats to you?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #8113 on: May 13, 2019, 08:00:15 pm »

Who made death threats to you?
I think it was Rikkert

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8114 on: May 13, 2019, 08:53:05 pm »
People should make a 2v1 list just so I can be at the top  8) 8) 8)