Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141732 times)

|Viper|

Re: NA All-Time Melee List/Record Book♛
« Reply #870 on: December 24, 2018, 11:41:51 pm »
If the list is about legacy and whatnot why is vetro on it, he got caught cheating multiple times. also, shouldn’t there be a lot more 80-85 ranked players? There’s also going to be a lot more “above average” players than top tier players.

dj is 90 rated please respect our celebrity
You actually suck at baiting. Literally awful.

Oh, and you said the amount of 80-85 players should be increased on the list yet you’re fighting to get someone taken off in that area which means another player off of the list.. but you want it to be bigger in that area.

What.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 11:46:27 pm by VetroG »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #871 on: December 25, 2018, 12:06:44 am »
New gens be quiet pls you dunno 50% of the poeple on that list

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #872 on: December 25, 2018, 12:20:12 am »
+1

Also why would I add more people? If I did the list would become 3 times bigger and not really an "All-Time" List. There has been a lot of above average players over the years so i wouldn't add them all. 90s don't necessarily have to be really good at both GF & dueling but almost every one of the 90s can GF & Duel really well except for a few that are above average at one or the other. Anthony is at 80 because he didn't get good until last year tbh. Even being a good blocker I wouldn't bump him that high for various reasons applied towards new good players. If people want someone, or themselves, higher/lower on the list give me a good argument and evidence to support it and I can see what I can do. I will update the list a slight bit towards the end of the year & I know the list isn't perfect since everyone have different views but I tried to make it balance between old and new players as best as I can.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:21:53 am by WorstNANickCole »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #873 on: December 25, 2018, 12:57:43 am »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Oatmeal

« Reply #874 on: December 25, 2018, 02:09:04 am »
Spoiler
If the list is about legacy and whatnot why is vetro on it, he got caught cheating multiple times. also, shouldn’t there be a lot more 80-85 ranked players? There’s also going to be a lot more “above average” players than top tier players.

Oh, and you said the amount of 80-85 players should be increased on the list yet you’re fighting to get someone taken off in that area which means another player off of the list.. but you want it to be bigger in that area.

What.
[close]
not a bait just a simple suggestion, hopefully santa can teach you some basic English comprehension this year.

nick I’m not discrediting your list or anything like that. Just look at the player ratings in any EA game or some shit like that, majority or players fall within the 80-85 range. I don’t know how good half these players were, just an observation.

|Viper|

« Reply #875 on: December 25, 2018, 02:38:08 am »
Spoiler

What.
[close]
not a bait just a simple suggestion, hopefully santa can teach you some basic English comprehension this year.

nick I’m not discrediting your list or anything like that. Just look at the player ratings in any EA game or some shit like that, majority or players fall within the 80-85 range. I don’t know how good half these players were, just an observation.
I got caught once. Maybe Santa can teach you to not lie and over exaggerate stupid things. I couldn’t imagine dwelling over something that happened a year ago  :-\.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #876 on: December 25, 2018, 03:27:20 am »
Dom always either gets a lot of kills or goes even, no in between
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #877 on: December 25, 2018, 03:48:40 am »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

MATT123456789

« Reply #878 on: December 25, 2018, 03:49:06 am »
Oatmeal should be quiet considering vetros played the game less than he has and still outfrags him + out duels him.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #879 on: December 25, 2018, 03:58:56 am »
shinto?

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish

Suns

« Reply #881 on: December 25, 2018, 05:42:18 am »

i agree.

and vetro, you did not get caught once you continuously claim whoever brings it up to stop "over exaggerating" but you seem to selectively remember the extent to which you went with the hacking

you were not caught once, you were caught over a period of 3 months hacking by the 45e/Bill at the time, your hacks were only taken off once movement persuaded you to let him use teamviewer on your computer and remove it because he couldn't even trust you to do it yourself.

previously, everyone (who believed/saw you hacking deliberately) believed you only had unblockable, but that was not the case.

https://i.gyazo.com/e6ccb1ab6755eea15389d85c0872c0bf.png

not only did you use unblockable, you also used health cheats to give you an advantage  :-[

at the same time, following you admitting you cheated, you still took the ft7 wins you took under cheating as legitimate, despite your wins being declared invalid following you getting caught red-handed

your extent at cheating was as follows

deliberately chasing people on duel servers asking to ft7 (led to you getting banned after you got caught hacking while ft7ing both BillTheButcher and DjOverjoy)

using your hacks during linebattles, regimental 1v1s, and regimental groupfights

using your hacks with movement during Moraine's Groupfighting 2v2 Tournament for money, ended up you two getting caught then banned for beating I believe (may be wrong on this) havoc and yoshie using the hacks

you even snitched on yourself and admitted you got your hacks from Mercenary Frank, you paid him $200 in CSGO skins when i was cool with you you told me all about this when i asked for the complete story on your hacking

in the end vetro, you claiming its an "over exaggeration" to point out your hacking is not false.

i think you over exaggerate the extent to which you hacked just to make yourself look better because you're afraid to face what you've got caught doing in the past

just admit it dude, you're a dirty little cheat and you cannot be trusted

if this game's competitive was truly ran as an eSports type competitive scene you would've been permanently banned the second you got caught hacking no questions asked.

also how can you can place people who refuse to duel or partake in any duel tournaments  in the 90s.

i get the implied meaning, i agree.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #882 on: December 25, 2018, 05:51:31 am »
What in the world lmao & I feel ya Oatmeme no worries. Merry Christmas aswell! :D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 06:06:27 am by WorstNANickCole »

MATT123456789

« Reply #883 on: December 25, 2018, 06:06:12 am »
wouldn't be a christmas without vetro and suns going at it

we shoulda had an NW christmas get together!!!

"All 20 dead after gunman opens fire at a 'Napoleonic Wars' indie game get together, sources say gunman went by the online persona of "suns", was a proud neo nazi, and had an intense fetish of bullying fat kids".

"One member of the Gaming community, who knew 'suns', had this to say: "What did you expect to happen." -Godfreid

We are just getting word in of the victims, we have a "atomic_yoshie", RIP him, [infamous]oatmeal, godspeed gl in heaven young man, and a female victim moraine, who apparently died by other means."
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 06:13:08 am by MATT123456789 »

|Viper|

« Reply #884 on: December 25, 2018, 06:12:49 am »
Signs of obsession

1. Something Feels Not Quite Right One of the more basic signs of obsession is that something just doesn't feel right. Deep down you know that your feelings aren't healthy, and you need to put a stop to it. Listen to your instincts, because they will end up being your salvation.

2. No Time to Yourself If you are obsessed with someone else, you never want to spend a second away from them. Those who are obsessed with others don't value alone time, because they just want to spend every waking moment with the object of their affection. If someone is obsessed with you, they probably won't ever want to let you out of their sight. Either way, this is not part of a healthy relationship at all.

3. Complete Lack of Privacy Obsession often leads to suspicion and an abject lack of privacy. Does the person you are with demand to have all the passwords to your social media accounts? If so, there is a good chance that they are completely and utterly obsessed with you. Everyone needs a certain amount of privacy, even in a relationship. Privacy doesn't equal secrecy, and it's crucial that you understand this.

4. Rampant Jealousy There is no way that a person can be obsessed with someone without being extremely jealous as well. Do you find yourself constantly getting jealous of even the slightest affection that others show your significant other? Jealousy tends to be a huge problem when there is obsession in a relationship. A little jealousy every once in a while is perfectly normal, but it can quickly become a problem for those who are obsessed with the person they are with.

5. They Keep You Away from People You Are Close to If the person you are dating tries to keep you from your friends and family (not physically of course), they are probably in the grips of obsession. No healthy or normal person who is in love with someone would try to keep them from seeing other people who mean a lot to them.

6. They Constant Accuse You of Cheating A lot of people who are in a relationship with an obsessed person get accused of cheating over and over without even the slightest shred of proof. It can be annoying at first, but after a while it becomes a relationship killer.

7. They Move a Little Too Fast If someone you've only been out with a few times says they love you, take it as a major red flag. You don't want to get in a serious relationship with anyone who moves this quickly, because chances are they're already obsessed.

8. They Treat You Like You're Made of Porcelain Obsessed people often justify their controlling nature by telling the person they are with that they want to protect them, so you'll need to keep that in mind. If your man or woman is treating you like you're made of porcelain, you should run fast and far as soon as possible.

9. You Get Criticized by them Often If you find that someone you are seeing romantically criticizes you for small things a lot, it might be a classic case of obsession. You should be with someone who likes you for you, so don't tolerate this behavior from the person you are with.

10. You Feel Like You're Going Crazy Many people who are involved with obsessed people feel like they are losing their minds because of how they are being cleverly manipulated. If you don't even feel like yourself anymore, it's definitely time to rethink being with this particular person.

11. They Tell You They Will Never Let You Go Perhaps one of the more worrisome signs of obsession in a relationship is when you get told by your significant other that they will never let you go no matter what. If someone truly cares about you, they will be willing to let you go if that's what you want.

12. They Only Have Bad Things to Say About Their Ex's Another sign of obsession to look out for is when the person starts talking about how every single one of their ex's is crazy and ruined the relationship. While this could technically be true, it is doubtful. The last thing you want is to be with someone who always shifts the blame onto others. It's also not a good sign if they refuse to talk about their dating history at all.

13. They Follow You Wherever You Go A lot of people who get obsessed over someone end up stalking them. If you have noticed the person following you and coincidentally showing up where you are, you should be concerned. Getting stalked by anyone is a very bad sign that the person is obsessed and maybe even mentally ill.

14. They Threaten You If you are being threatened in any way by the person you are seeing, it's a matter of obsession and not love. You should take any threats the person makes very seriously, because otherwise you could end up in a very bad situation.

15. He is Constantly Checking Up on You If you cannot seem to go out with friends without the person blowing up your phone, they very well might be obsessed with you. You shouldn't have to pay the person constant attention no matter where you are.