Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140920 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Melee List/Record Book♛
« Reply #825 on: December 21, 2018, 07:49:42 am »
Pls break points down

How does 1 x NANWL League 1 Champ, 1 x NANWL League 2 Champ, 1 x NAPL Champ, 1 x NAPL 2nd Place, 1 x RGL 2nd place = 13 points

edit

o wait NAPL is only worth like 3 points I see and you didn't count Nr37 for LG even tho it's technically a rename I see you tho

whoa nr37 became 58e so if anything give it to them.
So LG gets 58e league wins also e z
Nr37 will be combined with the LG. Although Law was in Nr37 and inherited the Nr37, half the Nr37 left that reg before 58e became what it was. Also Nr37 did turn into the LG I think mid season of NAPL or right after (I forgot).

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #826 on: December 21, 2018, 07:53:48 am »
Pls break points down

How does 1 x NANWL League 1 Champ, 1 x NANWL League 2 Champ, 1 x NAPL Champ, 1 x NAPL 2nd Place, 1 x RGL 2nd place = 13 points

edit

o wait NAPL is only worth like 3 points I see and you didn't count Nr37 for LG even tho it's technically a rename I see you tho

Nr37 will be combined with the LG. Although Law was in Nr37 and inherited the Nr37, half the Nr37 left that reg before 58e became what it was. Also Nr37 did turn into the LG I think mid season of NAPL or right after (I forgot).

I mean that's not exactly the history here. Waste led the old Nr37 along with lawbringer, asianp, strategist (after in 58e) and basically got couped; which led to the creation of the 58e and the latter 3 leading it. The recent nr37 from late 2016 was not the same as the old one
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:02:54 am by Risk_ »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Re: NA All-Time Melee List/Record Book♛Dj
« Reply #827 on: December 21, 2018, 07:54:38 am »
Pls break points down

edit

I mean that's not exactly the history here. Waste led the old Nr37 along with lawbringer, asianp, strategist and basically got couped; which led to the creation of the 58e and the latter 3 leading it. The recent nr37 from late 2016 was not the same as the old one
The moment you said Strategist was a leader in the Nr37 you lost all credibility

And got Couped? I still have the FSE messages of Lawbringer giving me updates on how everything was going while I was gone. When I came back after the rename I was instantly given 2nd in command as Cdb
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 07:56:43 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Oatmeal

« Reply #828 on: December 21, 2018, 07:56:51 am »
So are we gonna just pretend like Yoshie hasn't been a top tier player for over a year now? Also as the 63e goldenboy idk how I'm not up there. Clear fan favorite from the 63e smh.

tf u mean yoshie, i outfragged his ass tonight playing on the losing team and he plays consistently compared to my retired ass
Kras does have a point.

I will tweak the list a little bit after this year but it won't change much. One of my reasons why I don't give new players much credit is because the comp scene has been somewhat dead over the last 2 years. There has been dry spots with melee in the fall season of both years and at other various times in the past 2 years. It is easy for someone now to be top tier when most comp players are barely active trying to keep up with the top guys. Today GF was a perfect example when you see people like Yoshie, Fireboy, & Jaax who play well because they play everyday (or almost everyday) while people like Asian & Kras who barely get on still top frag against them.

wow thanks for leaving me out of this post  :(

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Melee List/Record Book♛Dj
« Reply #829 on: December 21, 2018, 08:02:20 am »
Pls break points down

edit

I mean that's not exactly the history here. Waste led the old Nr37 along with lawbringer, asianp, strategist and basically got couped; which led to the creation of the 58e and the latter 3 leading it. The recent nr37 from late 2016 was not the same as the old one
The moment you said Strategist was a leader in the Nr37 you lost all credibility

And got Couped? I still have the FSE messages of Lawbringer giving me updates on how everything was going while I was gone. When I came back after the rename I was instantly given 2nd in command as Cdb

I meant he became a leader in the 58e after (eventually; just him and Pinkerton are kinda associated with lawbringer and 58e officers). Not really going to argue the coup (cuz i have my sources that say otherwise from other people). Point is, the old Nr37 was taken over by lawbringer and became the 58e. The recent reform the the late 2016 Nr37 was different.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #830 on: December 21, 2018, 08:43:23 am »
Did strategist die on his mission

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #831 on: December 21, 2018, 08:45:04 am »
Did strategist die on his mission
Nah he's back

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #832 on: December 21, 2018, 11:06:35 am »
best 58e grd btw

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #833 on: December 21, 2018, 02:56:49 pm »
So are we gonna just pretend like Yoshie hasn't been a top tier player for over a year now? Also as the 63e goldenboy idk how I'm not up there. Clear fan favorite from the 63e smh.

tf u mean yoshie, i outfragged his ass tonight playing on the losing team and he plays consistently compared to my retired ass
Kras does have a point.

I will tweak the list a little bit after this year but it won't change much. One of my reasons why I don't give new players much credit is because the comp scene has been somewhat dead over the last 2 years. There has been dry spots with melee in the fall season of both years and at other various times in the past 2 years. It is easy for someone now to be top tier when most comp players are barely active trying to keep up with the top guys. Today GF was a perfect example when you see people like Yoshie, Fireboy, & Jaax who play well because they play everyday (or almost everyday) while people like Asian & Kras who barely get on still top frag against them.

Asian is a known PED user while playing NW, was he drugged tested before last nights gf? I don’t think so so those results would be thrown out. As for Krastinov, even a gay black furry gets lucky sometimes. As for yoshie and Jax they’re sweaties I troll around and still top frag when I gotta work with noobs like fartknocker(kid cant stay out of his own way) and boomdigity(Who’s man is this?) in mid.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:02:15 pm by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #834 on: December 21, 2018, 03:01:03 pm »

Kras does have a point.

Asian is a known PED user while playing NW, was he drugged tested before last nights gf? I don’t think so so those results would be thrown out. As for Krastinov, even a gay black furry gets lucky sometimes
Yeah but for real fireboy i'm not memeing fuck off talking about other peoples problems or addictions that's none of your business retard you couldn't beat me if you popped 20 pills so back the fuck off. As for krast you can bully for furry thats ok he bullys for weeb so.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #835 on: December 21, 2018, 03:17:08 pm »
Just don't challenge Krastinov to a duel and his rating stays pretty high

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #836 on: December 21, 2018, 03:21:52 pm »

Kras does have a point.

Asian is a known PED user while playing NW, was he drugged tested before last nights gf? I don’t think so so those results would be thrown out. As for Krastinov, even a gay black furry gets lucky sometimes
Yeah but for real fireboy i'm not memeing fuck off talking about other peoples problems or addictions that's none of your business retard you couldn't beat me if you popped 20 pills so back the fuck off. As for krast you can bully for furry thats ok he bullys for weeb so.

I wasnt planning on embarrassing a toaster this morning but you love to talk about me moraine idk why you must be a fan or something, whether it be ingame or here on FSE you love to follow me around like a lil puppy. Do you know what PEDs are? Performing Enhancing Drugs. It has been a running meme for years that Asian uses PEDs when he plays NW because he was so good(obviously he doesn't, like really if you take PEDs for NW you're retarded). Yes asian has  smoked weed(who hasn't;actually i take that back a lot of you NW virgins havent) but no one is making fun of him for that nor should they. Next time before you respond to my post within 5 minutes, make sure you read it good.  ::)
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #837 on: December 21, 2018, 03:25:57 pm »
Yeah moraine read it good you fucking person

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #838 on: December 21, 2018, 03:39:54 pm »
Just don't challenge Krastinov to a duel and his rating stays pretty high

i pity duelists for not having the iq to groupfight which is the only relevant skill left in this game

The Myth, The Legend

|Viper|

« Reply #839 on: December 21, 2018, 03:58:39 pm »
Fuck, I need some PEDs.