Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140917 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #630 on: August 11, 2018, 03:55:52 pm »
Now this is what I call a list  8)
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #631 on: August 11, 2018, 03:58:49 pm »
garbage list, no GTAMAN??

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #632 on: August 11, 2018, 07:27:22 pm »
6 LEAGUE WINS

I MUST BE THE BEST 1v1 LINEBATTLER OF ALL TIME

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 11, 2018, 08:40:13 pm »
Concerning Serpenta
Yes I will add SilentMan but with Serpenta it is hard for me to rate the guy since he never won anything and one of the few guys on the list that I never seen play at all (If someone like to give me some stories or show screenshots of how good he was msg me).
[close]

63e
Fart I added alot of 63e guys already & I honestly with others maybe will agree although y'all were good players y'all don't deserve to be added for various reasons (I was good friends with Crazy back in the day so I know exactly how good he was).
[close]

Fireboy/Mang's Rating
Fireboy I did bump you up to 89. Concerning Mang's 93 rating it is well deserved because Mang was such a impact player back in the day. I remember most 1v1s Mang went to regiments were generally scared of Mang because of his melee & clutch abilities. Yes he didn't help a regiment win a title because he was always moving around but the guy impacted the melee scene so much I am not sure how you can't put him in the 90s. Mang was also a 2 way player being one of the top/good duelist in NA & meleers in general during his time in NW (correct me if I am wrong).
[close]

Yolo
You got to realize that the comp scene is so fucking small now that it is easy to be carrying regiments more than ever before. 2017 majority of the good players were in 3eVolt or LG except 30th & a few others I am missing. The skill cap has increased over the year but the comp scene is shrinking everyday so how are you mad that not many new gens aren't on the list? People like you, Vetro, & even MATT has only gotten good late 2017 - Now so why should you deserve a spot with people like Sleek, Maccle, & Wastee who has proven themselves over the years time & time again? Maybe if you played in 2013-15 when there was a lot of great & good players maybe you wouldn't be top of NA (maybe you would of) and understand what it was like back then to become good. Saying you can beat all these "old bitches" is unfair and hard to compare when you play in a different "Easier competitive" Era than them. You have to look at it as how good that person was during a certain period of time not how good they would be now if you faced them today.
[close]

Bean
I will add EU titles if people want me to. I have no clue which players won EU titles so they will have to tell me because that is a lot of work to find out. I do agree if someone did impact regiments in EU to win leagues it should help their rating but is up to the community if they want that to happen.
[close]
Mang single handedly made zzehths regiment disband one time he went like 30-3 in a 1v1 or some shit cant remember...they disbanded the next day lol

Mangs in my top 3 all time definitely deserves to be higher than russian, asianp, godfreid, maple, etc

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #634 on: August 11, 2018, 08:56:34 pm »
Everytime I slam Nickcole and his god awful teams in gfing and he still lowballs me out of spite

The Myth, The Legend

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #635 on: August 11, 2018, 09:15:55 pm »
If I had to pick an 84 to put on my team, nick would be my last choice
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #636 on: August 11, 2018, 09:21:04 pm »

I'd take Steven over everyone 84-85 except maybe Suns tbh. He always gets underrated.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 11, 2018, 09:31:23 pm »

I'd take Steven over everyone 84-85 except maybe Suns tbh. He always gets underrated.

Steven was always sweating but he definitely was underrated

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #638 on: August 11, 2018, 10:40:54 pm »

Steven was always sweating but he definitely was underrated
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #639 on: August 12, 2018, 12:18:37 am »
It’s sad to see Pointblank rated at 84. To say Nickcole is the same skil level, who farmed league 3 and 2 regiments for the majority of his NW career and hide behind the “just wanna help small regs out” when we all know he couldn’t handle all the sweat from he big boy leagues.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #640 on: August 12, 2018, 12:40:51 am »
please put koolaids on the list thanks

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 12, 2018, 01:07:31 am »
It’s sad to see Pointblank rated at 84. To say Nickcole is the same skil level, who farmed league 3 and 2 regiments for the majority of his NW career and hide behind the “just wanna help small regs out” when we all know he couldn’t handle all the sweat from he big boy leagues.

lol

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #642 on: August 12, 2018, 01:17:21 am »
he was in the 75th and the LG btw

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 12, 2018, 01:56:23 am »
Being in bad regiments doesn’t make you a bad player, and being in good regiments doesn’t make you a good player
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #644 on: August 12, 2018, 02:09:40 am »
Being in bad regiments doesn’t make you a bad player, and being in good regiments doesn’t make you a good player
YEAH

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳