Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141678 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #615 on: August 08, 2018, 11:49:11 am »
Derp cause he joined 3e I see how it is. If I don't get in Crazylegs deserves to. He was just as good as Krastinov.

Also in my own case for this, over 3 years and 2 NWL's with 63e (3 if you discredit 58e) and 1 TNWL with 75th are my biggest HOF credentials. I got the rings to back it up. Also I'd say being a top player in one regiment for multiple years is enough to qualify. Only argument against me really is that I don't have any tournament wins. That's just cause I made 63e Logic each time. Hard to win with teams like that, and my favorite excuse is that we always lost to the winners which was pretty much always true. The best downspammer and mid player of all time deserves a spot on the list. Heil Karth and all but that dude ducked me every time for my melee level 5 teamspeak icon smh.

Derp was always pretty good from what I remember, idc what regiments people are from.

Crazylegs may have been as good as Krastinov was when Krastinov was in 63e, but Krastinov got much better than he was back then and accomplished more, which is why he's on the All-Time list. I remember facing Crazylegs when I returned to the game after not playing for a year, and always felt on par/like I had the advantage whenever I faced him.

It doesn't really make sense to count regimental leagues like NANWL and TNWL for an All-Time Melee list, there's more factors than melee, it would be more for leaders. Unless it's something like Jackie where he gave the 5th PTSD and had to go officer during 1v1's to avoid getting shot type of deal. I don't know how many times you've been singled out to be shot in a line to ensure you didn't make it to melee.

The best downspammer and mid player of all time deserves a spot on the list.

Theo's already on the list

I was the 63e prodigy chosen by Derp as a cadet. He trained me to become the best cadet the 63e had ever seen. I set out for FusP, got it. Then Guard, got it. Then Krastinov got me banned. So I said fuck it and joined the 75th and we won a TNWL. Came back to the 63e. Got FusP again. Got Guard again. And then FusP again and then I got demoted cause of inactivity but let's not focus on that part. Now I've beaten Krastinov and Derp both multiple times. Easy money. Fart for the HOF.

On that other thing, Theo is a close second. When we teamed up in 71st groupfights we were unstoppable. It's too easy to feed Theo kills.

List needs more newgens on it. The "newgens" have been playing as long as the old players did at this point already anyways.

None of that means anything to me. And none of it from what I can tell is HoF worthy. It's all internal 63e stuff.

It's not about denying newgens a spot on the list, they're all free to do as you are and make a case for themselves.

And I stand beside my Theo statement.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #616 on: August 08, 2018, 01:21:20 pm »
Listen Farty

I'm the two time and almost third time GrdP of the 63e and I won Entr by default because i couldnt lead but i could out melee those 63e noobs

the only reason i wouldnt get GrdP a third time was because they told me themselves they think they should keep me out of the tournament

fireboy might be the king of the cads with his fancy warmup pre-lb tricks and you might be the king of the fusilier plebs but Im the god of the Grds in that reg and dont u ever speak my name with anything other than pure respect again or im gonna lay u out you sub par little bitch

You're lucky I was never a guard for GrdP tournaments. Entr was a fake NCO rank and you know it chump. Anyone can out-melee 63e noobs. Example:

Spoiler
[close]
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #617 on: August 08, 2018, 02:58:36 pm »
If you lose to a cav player as infantry you should be bump down 10 points. That would leave us with the final list of Tammo, Ritz, Zack Attack, Fireboy. Which is the only list that matters.

Offline Godrod15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 08, 2018, 05:47:22 pm »
Isnt Your NWL Record 0 - 4?

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #619 on: August 08, 2018, 07:13:00 pm »
The first three deserve it

I'm okay with Skinny, North, Ramelon and Monty.

Idk who Gamechanger is or if he was ever any good.

Antonio was good when he played

The list is missing Serpenta.

Gamechanger was a guy from the Marins, played with some 9y guys too iirc. If there was an Arty HoF he'd be on top I'd say, but his melee was also pretty damn good and I don't see anything wrong with putting him at an 80, probably nothing more though.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #620 on: August 08, 2018, 08:51:36 pm »
If you lose to a cav player as infantry you should be bump down 10 points. That would leave us with the final list of Tammo, Ritz, Zack Attack, Fireboy. Which is the only list that matters.

Stick to cav my old friend.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #621 on: August 09, 2018, 12:20:38 am »
Why is it so damn hot outside?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #622 on: August 09, 2018, 12:53:58 am »
Why is it so damn hot outside?
The fog has covered the solar power for many weeks now. I fear the worst...

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #623 on: August 11, 2018, 07:14:45 am »
Concerning Serpenta
Yes I will add SilentMan but with Serpenta it is hard for me to rate the guy since he never won anything and one of the few guys on the list that I never seen play at all (If someone like to give me some stories or show screenshots of how good he was msg me).
[close]

63e
Fart I added alot of 63e guys already & I honestly with others maybe will agree although y'all were good players y'all don't deserve to be added for various reasons (I was good friends with Crazy back in the day so I know exactly how good he was).
[close]

Fireboy/Mang's Rating
Fireboy I did bump you up to 89. Concerning Mang's 93 rating it is well deserved because Mang was such a impact player back in the day. I remember most 1v1s Mang went to regiments were generally scared of Mang because of his melee & clutch abilities. Yes he didn't help a regiment win a title because he was always moving around but the guy impacted the melee scene so much I am not sure how you can't put him in the 90s. Mang was also a 2 way player being one of the top/good duelist in NA & meleers in general during his time in NW (correct me if I am wrong).
[close]

Yolo
You got to realize that the comp scene is so fucking small now that it is easy to be carrying regiments more than ever before. 2017 majority of the good players were in 3eVolt or LG except 30th & a few others I am missing. The skill cap has increased over the year but the comp scene is shrinking everyday so how are you mad that not many new gens aren't on the list? People like you, Vetro, & even MATT has only gotten good late 2017 - Now so why should you deserve a spot with people like Sleek, Maccle, & Wastee who has proven themselves over the years time & time again? Maybe if you played in 2013-15 when there was a lot of great & good players maybe you wouldn't be top of NA (maybe you would of) and understand what it was like back then to become good. Saying you can beat all these "old bitches" is unfair and hard to compare when you play in a different "Easier competitive" Era than them. You have to look at it as how good that person was during a certain period of time not how good they would be now if you faced them today.
[close]

Bean
I will add EU titles if people want me to. I have no clue which players won EU titles so they will have to tell me because that is a lot of work to find out. I do agree if someone did impact regiments in EU to win leagues it should help their rating but is up to the community if they want that to happen.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:02:28 am by NickCole »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #624 on: August 11, 2018, 07:23:05 am »
I'm the only person with 5 league wins :o

I was apart of 58e when they won a league also but I only went to one match so doesn't really count I don't think

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

|Viper|

« Reply #625 on: August 11, 2018, 07:23:44 am »
<Says Matt hacked
<Calls Matt good
:thinking:

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: August 11, 2018, 08:50:53 am »
I'm the only person with 5 league wins :o

I was apart of 58e when they won a league also but I only went to one match so doesn't really count I don't think
There are several people who went to 1 event for a league that won that league so I say it should count & will add it for ya.

Oatmeal

« Reply #627 on: August 11, 2018, 09:06:54 am »
Matt and I are all time greats garbage list

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: August 11, 2018, 09:55:03 am »