Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140982 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2018, 01:02:08 am »
All I have to say is only person deserving to be higher than me  possibly is Jackie, Jackie himself said I was his biggest competition...As for ritz and tammo I surpassed them  a long time ago. Asianp definitely does not deserve to be higher than me he knows that ridiculous nick

100% sure Asian would disagree.
100% sure he knows deep down he doesnt deserve to be higher than me on an all time list lol...I mean he pretty much left 58e due to being envious of me and me carrying them to a NWL victory.

This will be the last time the King argues his greatness over you envious little turds...No player in the game consistently dominated and topfragged in GFs and 1vs1s...and on NA gf more than me since 2015. Its just the truth.

Can guarantee Asian doesn't feel that way lol
Who the fuck cares your garbage ass is lucky youre lucky your even on the list at all

I mean you can call me garbage all you want, your opinion means less than nothing to me. Besides no one above me has a winning ft7 record against me, even you lmao, and that's enough for me  8)
Id rather have a losing ft7 record than average negative kds in important gf matches...You cant s key and autoblock your way to topfragging or carrying in gfs sorry m8

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2018, 01:03:43 am »
All I have to say is only person deserving to be higher than me  possibly is Jackie, Jackie himself said I was his biggest competition...As for ritz and tammo I surpassed them  a long time ago. Asianp definitely does not deserve to be higher than me he knows that ridiculous nick

100% sure he knows deep down he doesnt deserve to be higher than me on an all time list lol...I mean he pretty much left 58e due to being envious of me and me carrying them to a NWL victory.

This will be the last time the King argues his greatness over you envious little turds...No player in the game consistently dominated and topfragged in GFs and 1vs1s...and on NA gf more than me since 2015. Its just the truth.

Who the fuck cares your garbage ass is lucky youre lucky your even on the list at all

I mean you can call me garbage all you want, your opinion means less than nothing to me. Besides no one above me has a winning ft7 record against me, even you lmao, and that's enough for me  8)
Id rather have a losing ft7 record than average negative kds in important gf matches...You cant s key and autoblock your way to topfragging or carrying in gfs sorry m8

Thing is, I don't average negative KD's in important groupfight matches, that's just stuff you make up to feel better.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2018, 01:04:23 am »
Just flip Bill and Russian and your list has merit

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2018, 01:04:55 am »

Thing is, I don't average negative KD's in important groupfight matches, that's just stuff you make up to feel better.
No its stuff ive actually observed on many occasions.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2018, 01:05:27 am »

L I E S

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2018, 01:06:36 am »

L I E S

G A R B A G E

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2018, 01:07:47 am »

L I E S

G A R B A G E

A B S O L U T E T R A S H

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2018, 01:09:45 am »
I don't know how this worked out since I have more NANWL wins, TNWL wins, and even the NAPL win over Bill. I even was leading or at the back of the line for most of this wins. As well I have more silver and equal gold wins.

I was banned for like 2-3 NWLs lol even though I played when I was banned.

Nick isnt dumb he seen me outgragging you in your own regiment!

Where were you when me and Jackie were competing for best NA? Why couldnt you keep 71st from falling apart when jackie left?

Why have you only ft7ed 5 times in your 5 years of playing?

Why have I made you rq on NA gf countless times?

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2018, 01:13:12 am »
Hilarious.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #459 on: August 01, 2018, 01:15:38 am »
Russian in charge of the 71st in the Jackie era OmegaLul

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 01, 2018, 01:16:26 am »

L I E S

G A R B A G E

A U T O B L O C K E R

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2018, 01:17:33 am »
Hilarious.

Facts.

Why couldnt you keep 71st from dying when jackie left?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2018, 01:17:43 am »
If Godfreid autoblocks then I'm good at the game.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2018, 01:19:22 am »
Hilarious.

Facts.

Why couldnt you keep 71st from dying when jackie left?
but 71st won twnl after jackie left...against jackie

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2018, 01:19:46 am »

L I E S

G A R B A G E

A U T O B L O C K E R

L O S T T O M A T T, T H E O D I N, A N D O A T M E A L