Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140968 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NickCole's NA All-Time List ♛
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2018, 12:54:10 am »
Prime 63e was when the 71st merged into them.

And at that point, I would say prime 63e is more 71st than 63e.

63e never had the melee stack they needed to not hillcamp otherwise.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2018, 12:54:50 am »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2018, 12:55:49 am »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2018, 12:56:23 am »
The last 1v1 we did with 91st Russian lead vs Asian I'm pretty sure

I'm not saying he's a better leader than Asian I'm just saying he deserves his spot because he can lead just as well as pretty much anyone up there.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2018, 01:04:16 am »

Don't need a melee stack when you have Karth leading lol. All this hillcamp complaining even tho that's how 1v1's are. Karth just sat at spawn and shot and made you come to him, then reverse lines up and down the hill and got a good enough angle to slaughter other lines. He was like the Mayweather of leading in NW.

I'd say Steven, Krastinov, PJ, Curtis, Derp, Fartknocker, Thompson, Kovy, Crazylegs, Zen is a pretty damn good melee lineup.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2018, 01:06:29 am »

Don't need a melee stack when you have Karth leading lol. All this hillcamp complaining even tho that's how 1v1's are. Karth just sat at spawn and shot and made you come to him, then reverse lines up and down the hill and got a good enough angle to slaughter other lines. He was like the Mayweather of leading in NW.

I'd say Steven, Krastinov, PJ, Curtis, Derp, Fartknocker, Thompson, Kovy, Crazylegs, Zen is a pretty damn good melee lineup.

Except 1v1 line battles weren't like that in 2012-2013 because the leaders actually wanted to play and use the skill point of the game (melee) to not sit their for 2 hours
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2018, 01:07:34 am »

Except 1v1 line battles weren't like that in 2012-2013 because the leaders actually wanted to play and use the skill point of the game (melee) to not sit their for 2 hours
This.

Back in those days there was a respect for eachother. So regiment leaders took losses on the chin and learned from them.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2018, 01:09:04 am »

I'm not saying he's a better leader than Asian I'm just saying he deserves his spot because he can lead just as well as pretty much anyone up there.

The 91st was 3e - some carries + some rustbuckets lawbringer brought and Asians first time actually leading a 1v1 in months since Vortex had handled that in 3e.

Idc about Russians rating on nicks list. Just saying you can't really say Russian was beating Asian in line leading.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2018, 01:12:44 am »
everyone and their mom has to make a list

my mind is blown every time someone ranks the 71st higher than the 3eVolt. which one has been around for 6 years? which one has been a top 3 or top 2 contender during every era of the game? what is the 1v1 record between the 3eVolt and 71st (hint, favors 3e)?

I try to look at this objectively, and keep my involvement with the 3e out of it, and I still come to the same conclusion, every time
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14JvFdUvCoiiHQatJDdFsA9iXBg7t-vW2OOpICOyfmKw
Imma redo this with the 63e included
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2018, 01:13:48 am »

The 91st was 3e - some carries + some rustbuckets lawbringer brought and Asians first time actually leading a 1v1 in months since Vortex had handled that in 3e.

Idc about Russians rating on nicks list. Just saying you can't really say Russian was beating Asian in line leading.
Fair enough, anyone who tries to say Russian should be lowered though, I use that same point  8) can't say Asian could beat Russian

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2018, 01:14:08 am »

The 63e wasn't the 6te. We would advance on people and we wouldn't just run away once people got to us. Our shooting was just superior. We had trainings twice a week. Shooting those dummies in training translated surprisingly well to an actual 1v1 lmao. 2015 > 2012-13. Newgens > Oldgens.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2018, 01:19:02 am »
The 63e deserve a high place. Watching the NANWL finals videos still give me nightmares.

Lists are still useless.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2018, 03:16:36 am »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2018, 04:13:50 am »
everyone and their mom has to make a list

my mind is blown every time someone ranks the 71st higher than the 3eVolt. which one has been around for 6 years? which one has been a top 3 or top 2 contender during every era of the game? what is the 1v1 record between the 3eVolt and 71st (hint, favors 3e)?

I try to look at this objectively, and keep my involvement with the 3e out of it, and I still come to the same conclusion, every time
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14JvFdUvCoiiHQatJDdFsA9iXBg7t-vW2OOpICOyfmKw
Imma redo this with the 63e included
i cant believe i actually read all that
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time