Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144745 times)

Suns

Re: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]
« Reply #1230 on: June 12, 2018, 08:06:54 am »
man, it's like the fattest people on NW have the best rust excuses

first you got vetro "im rusty i havent played the game in 3 hours" (played NW for 4 hours prior)

then you have ap0c saying rust has somehow taken his "93" rating and demolished it into a low 80 dude theodin could probably beat you and theodin has been trash since 2014 with the same downspam style that has never evolved LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1231 on: June 12, 2018, 08:08:39 am »

Spoiler
I should be above/at the level of grimsight in the all time leaders list tbh.
[close]

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1232 on: June 12, 2018, 08:10:29 am »
ap0c if you really are a 93 rated on the all time how'd you get 5-0'd by these goofies LOLOL ive seen ghost comeback after 6 months and top groupfights yet hes rated below you like wtf? if you're so good how come you cant unrust as fast as the other top NA's?

1. 2 Years is alot more than 6 months.

2. Anthony was having an awful day. He didn't get a single frag.

that's a lie you came back for 58e under the smite name Anhur you were gone at most 1.5 years (stretching it) and you even joined the 3eVolt at one point

6 months compared to 2 years is essentially the same thing, both are long periods of time and rust settles in usually after a month, do you have some rust calculator that demonstrates a slope of degrading melee skill following periods of absence from the game or something ap0c? LMFAO

so if i quit the game for 1 month ill have more skill compared to quitting for 2 months? lmao what noob

https://gyazo.com/4379a29c6790f03dbb82e16b8cf255d0

if you're such a "tough duelist" to go against how come you get hammered on NW everytime I see you like LOOOOOL ap0c come on man there's 85's right now who could demolish you in groupfighting or dueling and they play way more hours less than you do yet theyre much more successful

Who- came back after a year's absence and topped a groupfight how come i dont see you doing those yet you're a "93" rated all time? like what LMAO

58e was like mid 2016. I came back...in mid 2018. Thats 2 years. I didn't even play actively at all back then either. I got on for LBs every now and then (didnt even go to all of them) thats literally it.

Whats more impressive is there are players like you who are shit for years randomly get full of themselves when everyone good quits and then decide they are good.

Oatmeal

« Reply #1233 on: June 12, 2018, 08:11:22 am »
all these old heads talkin shit on here can ft7 me whenever they want, you’ll share the same fate as “boywonder” maple. Also apoc thought he’d come back and get invited to the tournament but just got shit on lmao... why is this fuckin rustbucket making lists

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: June 12, 2018, 08:13:00 am »

Spoiler
[close]

granted

Offline DanteIsKing

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: June 12, 2018, 08:13:21 am »
ap0c if you really are a 93 rated on the all time how'd you get 5-0'd by these goofies LOLOL ive seen ghost comeback after 6 months and top groupfights yet hes rated below you like wtf? if you're so good how come you cant unrust as fast as the other top NA's?

that's a lie you came back for 58e under the smite name Anhur you were gone at most 1.5 years (stretching it) and you even joined the 3eVolt at one point

6 months compared to 2 years is essentially the same thing, both are long periods of time and rust settles in usually after a month, do you have some rust calculator that demonstrates a slope of degrading melee skill following periods of absence from the game or something ap0c? LMFAO

so if i quit the game for 1 month ill have more skill compared to quitting for 2 months? lmao what noob

if you're such a "tough duelist" to go against how come you get hammered on NW everytime I see you like LOOOOOL ap0c come on man there's 85's right now who could demolish you in groupfighting or dueling and they play way more hours less than you do yet theyre much more successful

Who- came back after a year's absence and topped a groupfight how come i dont see you doing those yet you're a "93" rated all time? like what LMAO

58e was like mid 2016. I came back...in mid 2018. Thats 2 years. I didn't even play actively at all back then either. I got on for LBs every now and then (didnt even go to all of them) thats literally it.

Whats more impressive is there are players like you who are shit for years randomly get full of themselves when everyone good quits and then decide they are good.

Apoc you've been a pussy even back then because I've been around since 12th days, and you were ducking the ft7 all the fucking time, and on the NA GF server I saw you fight, and you were shit. I never got why you or Havoc have the authority to make a list, when you both are shit. At least Suns duels everybody, and has the balls to call people out. You've also been avoiding my past posts, and that just proves your a big bitch.

Motherfucker, everybody knows who Dante is. Suns will tell you who I am. Suns will VOUCH for me that I was a beast for my 600 hours and I'm hour for hour #1 and we'll both beat your ass even in your prime. You sucked. In your hour class, Tammo, Maple, Pinoy etc. All owned you. You are never mentioned. Gtfo.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1236 on: June 12, 2018, 08:16:04 am »
Spoiler
Leagues LG has won or finished 2nd in: LG has been around for over a year and couple of months and won NANWL (With little competition besides 57th of course), NAPL S2(Beat 3eVolt). LG was 2nd place in NAPL S1 (6te should of won it cuz of course we r3kt LG in melee in the 2nd half but 30th won it) and then RGL 2nd place (3e had more skilled players then LG did at the match and people under performed like myself).

Melee Tournaments LG has won: Melee tournaments won by LG - 6x 1st Place & 2x 2nd Place.
Spoiler
Maccles Second 2v2 Tournament - Wastee & Sanders - 1st Place
Liquids 4v4 Tournament - Wastee, RussianFury, NickCole, Theodin - 1st Place
Dan's Ultimate Gfing Tournament Part IV - Wastee, RussianFury, NickCole, Yoshie, Bill - 1st Place
Orcaryo's 7v7 Tournament - Wastee, RussianFury, NickCole, Yoshie, Bill, Rafael, Jorge - 1st Place
Lawbringers 3v3 Tournament - Wastee, RussianFury, Yoshie - 1st Place
NA Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League Season 2 - Wastee, RussianFury, Yoshie, Rafael, DJ, Havoc - 1st Place
NickColes 4v4 Tournament - Wastee, RussianFury, Yoshie, Jorge - 2nd Place
Ultimate Groupfighting Tournament Part VII - Wastee, Yoshie, Rafael, Russianfury - 2nd Place
[close]

Requirements to be a HoF Regiment: From what I see to be a HoF regiment you need League and Tournament wins, how long the regiment was top or top tier during their time, out of all their 1v1 & GF wins how many were against the best regiments at the time, and their best lineup compared to others all-time (correct me if I am wrong). I already shown you the league and tournament wins, LG been around since late 2016 - early 2018 (I am estimating) and was top of NA easily for the majority of the time it was around, 32e (10-0 in GF & 2-0 in 1v1s), 45e/57th(3-0 in GF & 2W - 1T), 3eVolt(7-10 in GF & 1-1-3 I will take Godfreid word for this), and 63e(GF 5-1 in GF & 1-1 in 1v1s), and this is LG total roster from both LG & 45e people (I believe the combined roster can compete with any of the all-time regiments).
LG guys non 45e
Oberst RussianFury
Oberst-Lt Wastee
Lt Yoshiee
Uffz Theodin
Uffz Boob
Uffz Glenn
Uffz CluelessWill
Uffz Orcaryo
Kpl Jorge
Kpl NickCole
Kpl Bauer
Kpl Roggeh
S-Gefr Swerp
O-Gefr Predurrdurr
O-Gefr Nevino
Gefr Matt
Gefr Oatmeal
Gefr Domino
Gefr Gandalf
Gefr Dom13
Gefr Wiki
Gefr Gi
Gefr Saltyy
Gefr Lurvy
Gefr Tacoman
Gefr Havoc
Gren Purplish
Gren Kristine
Gren Min
Gren Elite
Gren Free2u2
Gren Price
Gren Rothgar
Gren That_Guy
Gren Essex
Gren Dyre
Gren Fern
Gren Sandi
Gren Kairo
Gren Zappy
Gren Unitatier
Gren Vader
Gren Voodoo
Gren JihadJay
Gren Sharing
Gren Cwater
Gren Pooba/Boz
Gren Skitty
Gren Headshot
Gren Rico
Gren Murman
Gren YoloSwag
Gren Colonys22
Gren Darkenmal
Gren Dickhardrock
Gren Jaax
Gren James
Gren Bunnies
Gren Shampoopy
Gren Holborn
Gren Whalefish
Fus BillTheButcher
Fus Rey Mysterio (fireboy)
Fus SkyZ
Fus DanMan
Fus Crocodile
Fus Tacoboy
Fus Maniac
Fus Tucker
Fus Luis
Fus Alexander (the retarded one)
Fus Cheeseypants
Fus Chalres123
Fus Gman
Fus Eazy-E
Fus Pieter
Fus Ogrelord
Fus Porkins
Fus Hando
Fus Foddy
Fus Kalashnikov
Fus Hurstey
Fus HNDRXX
Fus Baptiste
Fus Rogelio
Fus skinny
Fus Aporta
Fus EasterCow
Fus Beansacks

Chef Dan (he can’t make anything)
[close]
&
45e guys added
Fahn Rafael
Fwbl Dj OverJoy
MUffz Killershark
Gefr Pinoy
Gren Hawkince
Gren Gul
Gren Pedro
Gren TerribleTim
Gren Archer
Gren Asuna
Gren Charles
Gren Chantakey
Gren Fox
Gren Suns
Gren Wall
Fus Mattboi
Fus Operus
Fus Dukers
Fus Ian
Fus Shepard
Fus Gul
Fus Montoytoy
Fus Badger
[close]

Based on the resume LG has I believe should be in the regiment HoF (I think 5th/75th should aswell). I get people will argue that NA was small and there was only 2 regiments good at the time however, LG was better than everyone until 3eVolt reform and kept going back and forth with them. LG dominated the tournament scene in 2017 until they lost to SoF in the 4v4 (ez pz) but still finished top 2 in 8 melee tournaments in a 6-10 month span. Something we haven't seen since 12th, 63e, & 71st, etc. did it back in the day. How can you put regiments like 9y & 1stFKI for not winning any leagues (I'm not saying they shouldn't be in the regiment HoF) and not the LG. People that dislike LG will say that we wasn't top NA that long since 3eVolt was overall better in 2017 but the fact that LG went back and forth with a HoF regiment (3eVolt) and beat them in NAPL should give LG even a stronger reason to be in the regiment HoF. 3eVolt bias n3rds will say LG needed a stack to beat 3eVolt but almost every HoF regiment had melee stacks (except 63e) so why should that factor even matter??? In addition, people that say there was no competition should realize that for the past 3-4 years for the most part there has been 2 or 3 regiment each year that has been better than everyone else (like 71st, 63e, 58e, 3eVolt to name a few) because most of the good players always join the top regiments at the time instead of helping lower tier regiments to become good (like myself). So the "no competition" excuse shouldn't even matter since the top regiments of the past 3-4 years had little or no competition in their reign because they were just simply better than everyone else.

I made this post to try and show why LG deserves a spot in the HoF. If you are going to have a community list for all time melee, regiments, leaders, etc. you need to at least update it and put people or regiments on there that deserve it.
[close]

I don't think there were any leagues around when 9y existed lol, but 2teGarde I think would be a close example of how they would've done

It's not just that the regiments that existed in late 2016-2017 weren't good (they were decent) it's that for most of LG's existence, outside of groupfights, they weren't as unbeatable as the other Hall of Fame regiments were during their reigns. Even before the 3eVolt reformed, LG took losses to 63e, 4th, Sil, 6te tied with USMC and 30th, had multiple close (6-4) matches against regiments like 32e and 30th etc.

And the 4th who were objectively garbage at that time managed to put up wins and ties against almost all those regiments, even with the players those regiments got from 1er. The level of competition at the time was just bad.

Also no, the 3eVolt from 2017 isn't the same 3eVolt that's in the Hall of Fame, so saying LG went back and forth with a Hall of Fame regiment is inaccurate (and even still back forth is a bit of a stretch if you actually look at the records).

If the other Hall of Fame regiments had been around during that time in place of the LG, they would have swept the competition completely, without a doubt.

It's like putting a Major League team against 5 minor league teams, and saying it was one of the best Major League teams after its beaten them. I just don't get it.

LG was a good regiment, but I still don't see any reason for it to be placed among the best regiments of all time.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1237 on: June 12, 2018, 08:17:51 am »
Spoiler
Leagues LG has won or finished 2nd in: LG has been around for over a year and couple of months and won NANWL (With little competition besides 57th of course), NAPL S2(Beat 3eVolt). LG was 2nd place in NAPL S1 (6te should of won it cuz of course we r3kt LG in melee in the 2nd half but 30th won it) and then RGL 2nd place (3e had more skilled players then LG did at the match and people under performed like myself).

Melee Tournaments LG has won: Melee tournaments won by LG - 6x 1st Place & 2x 2nd Place.
Spoiler
Dan's Ultimate Gfing Tournament Part IV - Wastee, RussianFury, NickCole, Yoshie, Bill - 1st Place
Orcaryo's 7v7 Tournament - Wastee, RussianFury, NickCole, Yoshie, Bill, Rafael, Jorge - 1st Place
NA Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League Season 2 - Wastee, RussianFury, Yoshie, Rafael, DJ, Havoc - 1st Place
Ultimate Groupfighting Tournament Part VII - Wastee, Yoshie, Rafael, Russianfury - 2nd Place
[close]

Requirements to be a HoF Regiment: From what I see to be a HoF regiment you need League and Tournament wins, how long the regiment was top or top tier during their time, out of all their 1v1 & GF wins how many were against the best regiments at the time, and their best lineup compared to others all-time (correct me if I am wrong). I already shown you the league and tournament wins, LG been around since late 2016 - early 2018 (I am estimating) and was top of NA easily for the majority of the time it was around, 32e (10-0 in GF & 2-0 in 1v1s), 45e/57th(3-0 in GF & 2W - 1T), 3eVolt(7-10 in GF & 1-1-3 I will take Godfreid word for this), and 63e(GF 5-1 in GF & 1-1 in 1v1s), and this is LG total roster from both LG & 45e people (I believe the combined roster can compete with any of the all-time regiments).
LG guys non 45e
Oberst RussianFury
Oberst-Lt Wastee
Lt Yoshiee
Uffz Theodin
Uffz Boob
Uffz Glenn
Uffz CluelessWill
Uffz Orcaryo
Kpl Jorge
Kpl NickCole
Kpl Bauer
Kpl Roggeh
S-Gefr Swerp
O-Gefr Predurrdurr
O-Gefr Nevino
Gefr Matt
Gefr Oatmeal
Gefr Domino
Gefr Gandalf
Gefr Dom13
Gefr Wiki
Gefr Gi
Gefr Saltyy
Gefr Lurvy
Gefr Tacoman
Gefr Havoc
Gren Purplish
Gren Kristine
Gren Min
Gren Elite
Gren Free2u2
Gren Price
Gren Rothgar
Gren That_Guy
Gren Essex
Gren Dyre
Gren Fern
Gren Sandi
Gren Kairo
Gren Zappy
Gren Unitatier
Gren Vader
Gren Voodoo
Gren JihadJay
Gren Sharing
Gren Cwater
Gren Pooba/Boz
Gren Skitty
Gren Headshot
Gren Rico
Gren Murman
Gren YoloSwag
Gren Colonys22
Gren Darkenmal
Gren Dickhardrock
Gren Jaax
Gren James
Gren Bunnies
Gren Shampoopy
Gren Holborn
Gren Whalefish
Fus BillTheButcher
Fus SkyZ
Fus DanMan
Fus Crocodile
Fus Tacoboy
Fus Maniac
Fus Tucker
Fus Luis
Fus Cheeseypants
Fus Chalres123
Fus Gman
Fus Eazy-E
Fus Pieter
Fus Ogrelord
Fus Porkins
Fus Hando
Fus Foddy
Fus Kalashnikov
Fus Hurstey
Fus HNDRXX
Fus Baptiste
Fus Rogelio
Fus skinny
Fus Aporta
Fus EasterCow
Fus Beansacks

[close]
&
45e guys added
Fahn Rafael
Fwbl Dj OverJoy
MUffz Killershark
Gefr Pinoy
Gren Hawkince
Gren Gul
Gren Pedro
Gren TerribleTim
Gren Archer
Gren Asuna
Gren Charles
Gren Chantakey
Gren Fox
Gren Suns
Gren Wall
Fus Mattboi
Fus Operus
Fus Dukers
Fus Ian
Fus Shepard
Fus Gul
Fus Montoytoy
Fus Badger
[close]

Based on the resume LG has I believe should be in the regiment HoF (I think 5th/75th should aswell). I get people will argue that NA was small and there was only 2 regiments good at the time however, LG was better than everyone until 3eVolt reform and kept going back and forth with them. LG dominated the tournament scene in 2017 until they lost to SoF in the 4v4 (ez pz) but still finished top 2 in 8 melee tournaments in a 6-10 month span. Something we haven't seen since 12th, 63e, & 71st, etc. did it back in the day. How can you put regiments like 9y & 1stFKI for not winning any leagues (I'm not saying they shouldn't be in the regiment HoF) and not the LG. People that dislike LG will say that we wasn't top NA that long since 3eVolt was overall better in 2017 but the fact that LG went back and forth with a HoF regiment (3eVolt) and beat them in NAPL should give LG even a stronger reason to be in the regiment HoF. 3eVolt bias n3rds will say LG needed a stack to beat 3eVolt but almost every HoF regiment had melee stacks (except 63e) so why should that factor even matter??? In addition, people that say there was no competition should realize that for the past 3-4 years for the most part there has been 2 or 3 regiment each year that has been better than everyone else (like 71st, 63e, 58e, 3eVolt to name a few) because most of the good players always join the top regiments at the time instead of helping lower tier regiments to become good (like myself). So the "no competition" excuse shouldn't even matter since the top regiments of the past 3-4 years had little or no competition in their reign because they were just simply better than everyone else.

I made this post to try and show why LG deserves a spot in the HoF. If you are going to have a community list for all time melee, regiments, leaders, etc. you need to at least update it and put people or regiments on there that deserve it.
[close]

I don't think there were any leagues around when 9y existed lol, but 2teGarde I think would be a close example of how they would've done

It's not just that the regiments that existed in late 2016-2017 weren't good (they were decent) it's that for most of LG's existence, outside of groupfights, they weren't as unbeatable as the other Hall of Fame regiments were during their reigns. Even before the 3eVolt reformed, LG took losses to 63e, 4th, Sil, 6te tied with USMC and 30th, had multiple close (6-4) matches against regiments like 32e and 30th etc.

And the 4th who were objectively garbage at that time managed to put up wins and ties against almost all those regiments, even with the players those regiments got from 1er. The level of competition at the time was just bad.

Also no, the 3eVolt from 2017 isn't the same 3eVolt that's in the Hall of Fame, so saying LG went back and forth with a Hall of Fame regiment is inaccurate (and even still back forth is a bit of a stretch if you actually look at the records).

If the other Hall of Fame regiments had been around during that time in place of the LG, they would have swept the competition completely, without a doubt.

It's like putting a Major League team against 5 minor league teams, and saying it was one of the best Major League teams after its beaten them. I just don't get it.

LG was a good regiment, but I still don't see any reason for it to be placed among the best regiments of all time.

A-fucking-men, brother Godfried.

Offline DanteIsKing

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: June 12, 2018, 08:18:29 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

LG guys non 45e
Oberst RussianFury
Oberst-Lt Wastee
Lt Yoshiee
Uffz Theodin
Uffz Boob
Uffz Glenn
Uffz CluelessWill
Uffz Orcaryo
Kpl Jorge
Kpl NickCole
Kpl Bauer
Kpl Roggeh
S-Gefr Swerp
O-Gefr Predurrdurr
O-Gefr Nevino
Gefr Matt
Gefr Oatmeal
Gefr Domino
Gefr Gandalf
Gefr Dom13
Gefr Wiki
Gefr Gi
Gefr Saltyy
Gefr Lurvy
Gefr Tacoman
Gefr Havoc
Gren Purplish
Gren Kristine
Gren Min
Gren Elite
Gren Free2u2
Gren Price
Gren Rothgar
Gren That_Guy
Gren Essex
Gren Dyre
Gren Fern
Gren Sandi
Gren Kairo
Gren Zappy
Gren Unitatier
Gren Vader
Gren Voodoo
Gren JihadJay
Gren Sharing
Gren Cwater
Gren Pooba/Boz
Gren Skitty
Gren Headshot
Gren Rico
Gren Murman
Gren YoloSwag
Gren Colonys22
Gren Darkenmal
Gren Dickhardrock
Gren Jaax
Gren James
Gren Bunnies
Gren Shampoopy
Gren Holborn
Gren Whalefish
Fus BillTheButcher
Fus SkyZ
Fus DanMan
Fus Crocodile
Fus Tacoboy
Fus Maniac
Fus Tucker
Fus Luis
Fus Cheeseypants
Fus Chalres123
Fus Gman
Fus Eazy-E
Fus Pieter
Fus Ogrelord
Fus Porkins
Fus Hando
Fus Foddy
Fus Kalashnikov
Fus Hurstey
Fus HNDRXX
Fus Baptiste
Fus Rogelio
Fus skinny
Fus Aporta
Fus EasterCow
Fus Beansacks

[close]
&
45e guys added
Fahn Rafael
Fwbl Dj OverJoy
MUffz Killershark
Gefr Pinoy
Gren Hawkince
Gren Gul
Gren Pedro
Gren TerribleTim
Gren Archer
Gren Asuna
Gren Charles
Gren Chantakey
Gren Fox
Gren Suns
Gren Wall
Fus Mattboi
Fus Operus
Fus Dukers
Fus Ian
Fus Shepard
Fus Gul
Fus Montoytoy
Fus Badger
[close]

[close]

The best regiment at the time was the 9y, and the 12th had way more members and surpassed it. The 12th at its peak had Tico, Zzeth, Breaches, Zorkoth, Sharpshooter, Dante, Ghost, Blood, Jackie Chan, and a whole lot of other players. Nobody was bad in the 12th. No regiment could fuck with the 12th. It was the best regiment, the most disciplined regiment, and it beat everybody. The 12th Regiment was so good that we got bored of winning and disbanded. True story.

Suns

« Reply #1239 on: June 12, 2018, 08:18:59 am »
all these old heads talkin shit on here can ft7 me whenever they want, you’ll share the same fate as “boywonder” maple. Also apoc thought he’d come back and get invited to the tournament but just got shit on lmao... why is this fuckin rustbucket making lists

LMFAO i remember maple going on na gf "oatmeal ft7" "ok"

10 minutes later "7-4 gg" "i wasnt trying" "you challenged me bitch" LOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler

[close]

yo apoc i bet you wouldn't be able to do stuff i have done i 7-6'd godfreid last ft7 and he's one of the "old players" who hasn't quit the game the past couple of years and somehow im shit? he's a 92 LOLOOOOOL

how am i shit and full of myself if you rate yourself at 93 yet you "haven't dominated since 2013" ap0c you rate yourself high above everyone else but you havent even played LMFAO

here are some of my 7-0s from my collection (not entirety)

https://gyazo.com/92dd4bc27d673e3969b2d0af1f64c612
https://gyazo.com/39dfe65a76ff1bdb946a22368083b3f6
https://gyazo.com/4caddae26435e88780d22d7102123b2f
https://gyazo.com/3bb30abfb9346a86d399a8f88381f22d
https://gyazo.com/eb8ba861b8cfd078e458f02e365dbec9

come catch this ft7 hoe ass prideful "im a 93 but i havent dominated since 2013" ass bitch LOLLLLL

Offline DanteIsKing

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: June 12, 2018, 08:20:27 am »
The best regiment is the 12th. No other regiment came close in sheer talent, discipline, and skill. All the members of the 12th were superior than their counterparts in other regiments.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: June 12, 2018, 08:22:27 am »

Apoc you've been a pussy even back then because I've been around since 12th days, and you were ducking the ft7 all the fucking time, and on the NA GF server I saw you fight, and you were shit. I never got why you or Havoc have the authority to make a list, when you both are shit. At least Suns duels everybody, and has the balls to call people out. You've also been avoiding my past posts, and that just proves your a big bitch.

Motherfucker, everybody knows who Dante is. Suns will tell you who I am. Suns will VOUCH for me that I was a beast for my 600 hours and I'm hour for hour #1 and we'll both beat your ass even in your prime. You sucked. In your hour class, Tammo, Maple, Pinoy etc. All owned you. You are never mentioned. Gtfo.

Lol I remember when you were some 12th Groupie. I didn't FT7 you because not only did you not challenge me, you didn't even leave enough impression on me to want to FT7 you.

I avoid your posts because you spout the same shit as Bill and Matt. Its old memes, and its low tier shit posts.

Suns

« Reply #1242 on: June 12, 2018, 08:22:59 am »
everyone says the 12th would be unbeatable yet they reformed under the 2ndQF a year ago and the 2pp (57th/45e) smacked them 6-4 when key players such as me werent even there LOL

if they are so good the 2ndQF wouldve swept all competition no doubt

"they werent in their prime" but it's the same group of guys with additions too they should be able to pull it off

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1243 on: June 12, 2018, 08:23:31 am »

Spoiler
[close]

hahahahahahaha fucking lol

Offline DanteIsKing

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: June 12, 2018, 08:24:01 am »

LMFAO i remember maple going on na gf "oatmeal ft7" "ok"

10 minutes later "7-4 gg" "i wasnt trying" "you challenged me bitch" LOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler

[close]

yo apoc i bet you wouldn't be able to do stuff i have done i 7-6'd godfreid last ft7 and he's one of the "old players" who hasn't quit the game the past couple of years and somehow im shit? he's a 92 LOLOOOOOL

how am i shit and full of myself if you rate yourself at 93 yet you "haven't dominated since 2013" ap0c you rate yourself high above everyone else but you havent even played LMFAO

here are some of my 7-0s from my collection (not entirety)

https://gyazo.com/92dd4bc27d673e3969b2d0af1f64c612
https://gyazo.com/39dfe65a76ff1bdb946a22368083b3f6
https://gyazo.com/4caddae26435e88780d22d7102123b2f
https://gyazo.com/3bb30abfb9346a86d399a8f88381f22d
https://gyazo.com/eb8ba861b8cfd078e458f02e365dbec9

come catch this ft7 hoe ass prideful "im a 93 but i havent dominated since 2013" ass bitch LOLLLLL

Suns none of those ft7's count because your a fucking pussy using an alias. Why didn't you use your real fucking name? Oh I know why, because all the other times when you got fucked by Maple and other duelists, you could deny it. Get the fuck out of here.

Dueling rule #1: All your duel wins are invalid if you used an alias. Use your real name, and if you lose, then you lost. Don't use a fake name. That's why suns is the biggest pussy besides Apoc and Havoc, the latter is just stupid for not mentioning Dante, but Suns is just a pussy.