Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 45701 times)

Offline Yorkshire Pudding

• First Lieutenant
  • If you are reading this I love you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CoK_King_Yorkshire_Pudding
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 10:36:16 pm »
If you want this whole thing to end, you and karth are gonna have to take this seriously tbh.

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there and it's a little crazy, you could do your duty as the NA CR and try and assist in getting the matter solved. The EU CR has pledged to help and to be frank it's not his problem! It's an NA problem.
Just because the EU 63e hasn't started the things the NA side did doesn't mean they won't. 63e is an EU and NA problem

And I thought you liked me Theoden ;)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 10:54:27 pm »
If you want this whole thing to end, you and karth are gonna have to take this seriously tbh.

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there and it's a little crazy, you could do your duty as the NA CR and try and assist in getting the matter solved. The EU CR has pledged to help and to be frank it's not his problem! It's an NA problem.
It's also EU problem since Karth shits on us as well.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2016, 11:07:47 pm »
I've never understood why you guys can't all just get on a  TS and have a conversation, rather than wasting time and effort coming on a forum to throw shade at each other. Also I fail to see what the regiment fundamentally does wrong in EU or NA. I mean no one has ever actually written a comprehensive list of objective points which sum up why they are in opposition to the 63e's existence. Perhaps if the group of individuals, who have this negative stance to us worked together to create such a list, then maybe we could collectively look at how we (as a community) could address these points. Simply making harsh yet vague assertions that we are 'cancerous' or a 'problem', doesn't actually aid the situation but rather creates tension in the community. Just to be clear, I am not advocating that we are perfect, every regiment goes through ups and downs and every regiment has flaws. However it has got to the stage where it feels like anything and everything we do is condemned by the NA community (and I mention NA simply because I have not noted such a negative response in the EU community) regardless of what it is.

I'm not really here to have an argument but more to state my thoughts. Any response to this I would appreciate if it was civil and objective discussion.   

It's also EU problem since Karth shits on us as well.

I really do fail to see your logic behind this statement, in what way has Karth or indeed any other 63e NCO/CO 'shat' on the EU community, in recent history.

ffs camperz #63eTactics

Considering the fact that I have been leading the majority of EU 1v1s/NWLs for the past half a year (a large amount of which have been recorded and show a very close quarters leading style), not to mention the point that the 1v1s/NWLs which Karth has led in the EU have been very CQC matches (again you can look at the recordings), your accusation is one of ignorance to be honest. Again this supports my initial suggestion that, certainly in the case of some individuals, your views on the 63e are outdated and need to be re-evaluated.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:20:38 pm by Munj »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2016, 11:10:04 pm »
ffs camperz #63eTactics

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 11:11:31 pm »
ap0c, I need your advice: What should I get for dinner? I want it to be like memes, hot and spicy
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2016, 11:38:50 pm »
the NA side of NW has been taken over by the 63e. Save the Eu while you still have the chance
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2016, 11:59:36 pm »

Just because the EU 63e hasn't started the things the NA side did doesn't mean they won't. 63e is an EU and NA problem

And I thought you liked me Theoden ;)
Seeing as how I didn't mention you, haven't talked to you, and you spelt my name wrong, I don't know where you got your assumptions from.
I like a lot of the 63e NCO's, especially on the EU side.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2016, 12:09:38 am »
this clown is our community rep? lol for crying out loud

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2016, 12:15:39 am »
this clown is our community rep? lol for crying out loud

BILLY!!

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2016, 12:39:27 am »
Munj you need to learn how to take a joke man

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2016, 01:00:16 am »
Munj you need to learn how to take a joke man

Hard to take a joke when your regiment is constantly bombarded for being active, having fun, and doing things that the majority of other regiments don't take the time to do and then point fingers expecting the same results as the regiment that actually takes their time to do things their own way.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2016, 01:16:37 am »
GeneralSquirts you need to learn how to take a joke man

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 02:58:13 am »

Hard to solve an issue when they aren't taking it seriously, partially what I was implying. Though of course, you dont seem to understand anything we are talking about here. Please stay out of my business.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2016, 04:10:54 am »
What about you guys talk about it on TS...

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2016, 04:16:55 am »
Lol anti-Karth, more like started by a bunch of salty ex-63e members who influenced a bunch of other bandwagoners, and now I get blamed for almost every single punishment given out of these forums.  I am not complaining, but again just know this 'anti-Karth' stuff is full of nothing.
I'm neither but I still hate karf > : )
huh