As the title suggests, I would like to start a thread where people can list small details you would like to be implemented in the upcoming standalone title.
These could range from UI features/deisgn changes, to animations or minute details in uniforms.
To start off, for example, I would like to draw the devs' notice to a few things, such as:
1) The list of players admins have when slaying/kicking/temp or perm- banning a player should have the player names in slightly larger fonts, to effectively minimise the possibility of punishments being handed out to the wrong person (say, the person immediately above/below the offender). A "Search" function would be great too, allowing admins to quickly punish a player before
they leave the server (especially if it comes down to a temp or perm ban).
2) A sliding animation for the numbers in a (Team)Deathmatch, Battle or Siege, so that players can visibly see the change in the no. of wins
3) If the map has cold/winter weather, the player, while standing still, could cough, or spit, as a response to the low Temperature. An Animation for shielding someone's eyes from the Sun, again where necessary.
4) Possibly, several different 2D art images for a certain loading screen (depends on the available funds)
5) If a K/D ratio tab is implemented, it would be nice to dynamically see the player names moving up and down in the list (if permitted by the Engine)
6) Horses react when someone mounts them, by bleating, or sitting slightly lower down.
7) A server-side script, available to be turned on/off by the Owner, which shows when players enter/leave the game. Knowing that DanyEle is on the team, I hope that this option would be a piece of cake. If similar scripts could be implemented into the server, if not automatically, then, at least as an option that comes as standard wtih the decicated server hosting software, then I think it would greatly improve our experience, without needing to look for a modder
8 ) You know the admin panel, which offers the option to limit % of troops of certain classes. It would be great to be able to restrict ONLY a certain regiment (eg, No partisans, or no Freikorps, or no Grenzers ONLY
Please list any small things that you would like to be added - nothing major