Author Topic: NRP Campaign 3.0  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
  • Nick: Woeski
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NRP Campaign 3.0
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 01:40:04 pm »
Starting this weekend  :o

Offline Myau

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 01:38:42 pm »
the only thing preventing me from killing myself is this campaign

Offline Ewoksson

• Private
  • Napoleon Complex Psychologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 04:46:26 pm »
wow check out this super cool interactive map of the campaign the development team created https://nwrp.eu/campaign
Do you feel self-destructive or cynical towards the game/community in which you belong? Feel the need to frequently chime in with clever insults and belittle others in order to feel better or superior?
I can properly diagnose you with the Napoleon Complex by rooting out the causes. Common ones are; having a small pee-pee and being weak irl. My services are free of charge!

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2019, 11:09:57 am »
wow check out this super cool interactive map of the campaign the development team created https://nwrp.eu/campaign

Dayum, this looks nice.

the only thing preventing me from killing myself is this campaign
+1

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2019, 02:24:38 am »
Waterpolo a Admin on NRP said if I did't bumb this thread he would kill my whole faimly please stop the mad man before he does something terrible.
On a more Serious note: I'm wasting my life on the NRP campaign it's that epic  8)

Offline Scandypandy

• Private
  • Head of NRP
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2019, 02:53:10 pm »
Two weeks into the Campaign, and we’re off to a dramatic start.

The Prussian Faction is lead by The Tax Collector.
The Austrian Faction is lead by Florian.

===========

The Prussians invaded through Austria’s northeastern border, rapidly deploying troops into Provinz Oberschlesien and attempting to surround northern Bohemia.

The Austrian faction therefore moved its armies to the northern border, although they kept one in reserve for flexibility.
The 1st Battle of Oberschlesien set the stage for the rest of the war; initial Prussian domination of the field gave way to a staunch Austrian defence which allowed them to push the army back and maintain Austria’s defensive integrity.

Refusing to see his initial advance dissolve, Tax sent the Prussian 2nd Armee into southern Bohemia in the hopes of establishing a more favourable frontline.
Ill-prepared for such a sudden advance, the Austrian defenders took devastating losses and were routed, allowing the Prussians to consolidate their advance.

To the north, the battered Prussian 1st Army had been pushed out of Oberschlesien and into Niederschleisien, only to find that the Austrian Nordarmee had followed suit.
The battered Prussians were unable to withstand the Austrian onslaught, and Florian lead his men to inflict brutal losses on the Prussian 1st Army, losing very few men in the process.
With the northeastern front in dire straights and a fully manned Austrian army preparing to flank the Bohemian frontline, Tax Collector decided to rethink his approach.

Hoping to consolidate control over Bohemia, Tax brought his army to face the Austrian Saxon Army. Refusing to falter, he oversaw an Austrian defeat and prepared to move his armies forward once more.

As it stands, neither side can claim to be a clear winner.
Prussia has advanced deep into Austrian lands, however the Austrian defence has been resolute and the SudArmee stands ready to flank the Prussians and deconstruct their advance.

As the generals and tactitions of each faction ponder on their next move, one thing is clear-the war is far from over!

If you have any questions or comments about the Campaign, ask away! Otherwise, head over to our forums at nwrp.eu or our discord at discord.me/nwrp and join in the fun.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 05:08:20 pm by Scandypandy »

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2019, 12:54:48 pm »
We had a full server last event, was really cool :D

>Screenshots from the event<
Austrian POW

3rd Kurmarkische Landwehr-regiment

Battlefield spectator's view

Moving to the battle zone

[close]

Offline Ewoksson

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 03:19:16 pm »
Screenshots from our server by various members (source nwrp.eu/gallery):
Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 08:22:15 pm by Ewoksson »
Do you feel self-destructive or cynical towards the game/community in which you belong? Feel the need to frequently chime in with clever insults and belittle others in order to feel better or superior?
I can properly diagnose you with the Napoleon Complex by rooting out the causes. Common ones are; having a small pee-pee and being weak irl. My services are free of charge!

Offline Ewoksson

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2019, 08:22:59 pm »
Battle of Vienna at 9 PM today, 20th of April! (One hour from this post)
Battle of Königreich Sachsen at 9 PM tomorrow, 21st of April!
  :-*

NRP Trailer:
Spoiler
[close]
Experience a clutch:
Spoiler
[close]

Recorded campaign videos by Lexxe & Scandypandy:
Spoiler

[close]

Meme NRP-related videos by Ewoksson:
Spoiler

[close]

Offline WaterPolo

• Private
  • www.nwrp.eu
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 03:23:02 pm »
Join us today on the server Napoleonic_Role_Play for what could be the last battles of this Campaign!!!

Offline WaterPolo

• Private
  • www.nwrp.eu
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2019, 02:42:56 pm »
We are currentiny on Campaign 4.0! Go here https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42329.msg1868590 To see more info about 4.0. The Campaign may end this weekend... make sure you attend to find out which side will win! View our Campaign map here to see the board. https://nwrp.eu/campaign/#2/2380.0/1712.0