Author Topic: Mikey and Horse exposed.  (Read 1972 times)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Mikey and Horse exposed.
« on: August 28, 2020, 10:29:43 am »
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a7/3c/fe/a73cfed176df4a15be4a7a9760be9a7a.png

So yesterday I get a message out of the blue from horse about some link and was from mikey (had previous beef with not stupid loser its a meme omg!!!", then horse proceeds to act like I'm stupid and keep trying to get me to go to the link and apply like everyone else did on his "420" roblox page so i basically told him to take a hike. Then he starts passing me notes from mikey like this was kindergarden and like he was trying to spit game at me (like dude if your gay thats fine but I'm not" who fyi "I checked along time ago" on his steam profile page when I was told he was shit talking me he never replied back (typical). He also tryed telling me how great mikey was and im like dude if you love him so much why don't you marry him? He got madder and madder and basically tryed to deflect and say "how you gonna talk to your boy like that" and i'm like "Dude your mikeys boy" not mine so i blocked him and the angry -snip- (admin removed some content) tryed to shit talk me behind my back for the rest of his pathetic life since (true story).
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 05:29:33 am by 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Mikey and Horse exposed.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 10:34:22 am »
based and redpilled

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 11:20:19 am »
why u gotta do me like that man  :'(
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline polar726

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 11:25:25 am »
I will not tolerate this type of behavior IN MY REG WITH MY CO's. Rest assured mayham that i will bitching out my "LT" and my now cadet mikey on their behavior. If you have anything else that needs to be said please message me! peace bro

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 11:28:46 am »
I will not tolerate this type of behavior IN MY REG WITH MY CO's. Rest assured mayham that i will bitching out my "LT" and my now cadet mikey on their behavior. If you have anything else that needs to be said please message me! peace bro

noooo jerrry please dont take my rank! ill do anything! i promise i wont be a troll and a cyber bully again :( please dont tell the rest of the reg  :'(
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline polar726

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 11:33:36 am »
noooo jerrry please dont take my rank! ill do anything! i promise i wont be a troll and a cyber bully again :( please dont tell the rest of the reg  :'(

i go deaf for bully bots

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 11:35:24 am »
can you not use the f word
click here to join the 84th

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 11:42:55 am »

So yesterday I get a message out of the blue from horse about some link and was from mikey (had previous beef with not stupid loser its a meme omg!!!", then horse proceeds to act like I'm stupid and keep trying to get me to go to the link and apply like everyone else did on his "420" roblox page so i basically told him to take a hike. Then he starts passing me notes from mikey like this was kindergarden and like he was trying to spit game at me (like dude if your gay thats fine but I'm not" who fyi "I checked along time ago" on his steam profile page when I was told he was shit talking me he never replied back (typical). He also tryed telling me how great mikey was and im like dude if you love him so much why don't you marry him? He got madder and madder and basically tryed to deflect and say "how you gonna talk to your boy like that" and i'm like "Dude your mikeys boy" not mine so i blocked him and the angry -snip- tryed to shit talk me behind my back for the rest of his pathetic life since (true story).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 04:26:35 am by Xethos »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 02:20:34 pm »
This was heart wrenching

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 04:59:50 pm »
huh...well i think I've concluded for me personally why no one takes you and bluenose seriously.

Case closed

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 05:51:45 pm »
Get him Jerry!!

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 07:07:10 pm »
Thanks for exposing them, Mayhem. I won’t be interacting with those heathens any longer. Keep up the good work!

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 07:21:59 pm »

This is why I love Capitaine Jerry O's. He's a man of the people. It is my greatest honor to serve with him as his Caporal Fourrier. Mayhem, on behalf of all the rankers, I apologize for Mikey's behavior, and I assure- no, even better, I PROMISE you he will be dealt with in our court martial system. Our head HR guy will swiftly take care of all the paperwork for you since all of the evidence is right there in your post. Thank you.

Thanks for exposing them, Mayhem. I won’t be interacting with those heathens any longer. Keep up the good work!

Mayhem is already helping raise morale after this terrible debacle. Praise to you, Mayhem. Praise to you.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 07:46:40 pm »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2020, 08:20:28 pm »

He got madder and madder and basically tryed to deflect and say "how you gonna talk to your boy like that" and i'm like "Dude your mikeys boy" not mine so i blocked him and the angry -snip- tryed to shit talk me behind my back for the rest of his pathetic life since (true story).
Hook, Line, and Sinker horse but then again thats why your named after a animal right? ouch. Also imagine if i was dumb enough to read your comments on a thread I made directly about you? Hows your ego now? Let me do you one better to "bro" we live in the same city so why haven't you tryed to meet up with me? The answer is your a bitch and you don't know how to fight any other way other then to try and insult people and play mindgames. Go ahead bro try me your unblocked on steam add me and set something up for us to meet up I gurantee you even a pussy like you whos being motivated by me to meet me won't do it. So since we have established your not gonna do anything but try to deflect and insult me over the internet some more the conclusion which I know Is very hard for you since you posted on this thread like "3 times" ina row is your utterly worthless and contribute nothing. *Put's the nail's in your coffin R.I.P Goodluck sitting down after that "Bro"!!!!!!  p.s to people who agree with you their as dumb as you are I care why? I didn't read any comment on this post LOOOOOOL but if I was supported Thank you!!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 04:27:38 am by Xethos »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat