Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 548114 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. (V.2)
« Reply #870 on: August 27, 2020, 11:27:23 am »
also just watched 15th_YR vs 92nd and can now confirm I am a Gordon's own fan girl. Not sad, just disappointed, smh. @Melsyo
Spoiler
[close]
That was a reference by mels to what some of the 92nd guys like extazz were saying when they were up 14-5. They were saying that 15th was easier than 45thN.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #871 on: August 27, 2020, 11:53:43 am »
also just watched 15th_YR vs 92nd and can now confirm I am a Gordon's own fan girl. Not sad, just disappointed, smh. @Melsyo
Spoiler
[close]
That was a reference by mels to what some of the 92nd guys like extazz were saying when they were up 14-5. They were saying that 15th was easier than 45thN.

Happy to announce that I will be renewing my lifetime contract as a 15th Snappers cumslut. No longer disappointed or smhing @melsyo

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 27, 2020, 12:12:07 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Happy to announce that I will be renewing my lifetime contract as a 15th Snappers cumslut. No longer disappointed or smhing @melsyo
Thanks, we appreciate the support. Make sure to subscribe to gi's patreon and my youtube channel. Sponsored by NordVPN.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #873 on: August 27, 2020, 12:27:31 pm »

GettingInvolved.jpg
[close]

Cheers, needed a screenshot of this tbf. An hour after Maskman taught me the basics and one of my first proper group fights. Achievement and a half if you ask me  ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Headless and Fenton:

Spoiler
[close]
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: August 27, 2020, 12:31:03 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Thanks, we appreciate the support. Make sure to subscribe to gi's patreon and my youtube channel. Sponsored by NordVPN.

Done. Just spent a tenner on sandman & Mels’ joint onlyfans too, expecting some quality content.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: August 27, 2020, 12:33:50 pm »

GettingInvolved.jpg
[close]

Cheers, needed a screenshot of this tbf. An hour after Maskman taught me the basics and one of my first proper group fights. Achievement and a half if you ask me  ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Headless and Fenton:

Spoiler
[close]

It truly is a way of life. #Involved

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: August 27, 2020, 01:30:42 pm »

GettingInvolved.jpg
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Headless and Fenton:

Spoiler
[close]

It truly is a way of life. #Involved

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #877 on: August 27, 2020, 01:34:51 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Done. Just spent a tenner on sandman & Mels’ joint onlyfans too, expecting some quality content.

Sandman

Plastic fans smh

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: August 27, 2020, 01:47:52 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Sandman

Plastic fans smh

That’s my nickname for the Sad boi because he gets in between my toes when I step all over him 😎

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #879 on: August 27, 2020, 02:23:10 pm »

GettingInvolved.jpg
[close]

Wasn't aimed at u chief

More that maskman in the pocket  8) 8) 8)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #880 on: August 27, 2020, 03:51:20 pm »

GettingInvolved.jpg
[close]

Wasn't aimed at u chief

Cringecorn. Be nice to Headless. Give him 3 weeks in this game and he will destroy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #881 on: August 27, 2020, 03:53:06 pm »

GettingInvolved.jpg
[close]

Wasn't aimed at u chief

Cringecorn. Be nice to Headless. Give him 3 weeks in this game and he will destroy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was aimed at maskman  >:(

3 weeks? Come on, be realistic. Give him a week and he'll be better than me :(

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #882 on: August 27, 2020, 06:16:11 pm »
the onlyfans do be POPPINg
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: August 27, 2020, 06:24:00 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: August 27, 2020, 06:27:37 pm »

GettingInvolved.jpg
[close]

Wasn't aimed at u chief

I take offence you @ing my dad...