Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 548279 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. (V.2)
« Reply #705 on: August 19, 2020, 05:09:47 pm »
Maskman " Now this is what i want to see from the NPP as it is my last day with you". Maskman will be missed in NPP matches :3

Yes because I totally wasn't shouting in the match against SubV last night  ::)

:-[

we move!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Soli

• Corporal
  • Sjt 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Soli
« Reply #706 on: August 19, 2020, 07:11:16 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Last day with the NPP boys after doing groupfights with them every other day for the past 5 months. With consistent group fighting training spearheaded by Jerome Clikenforce and myself, these dedicated fresh recruits have now become a force to be reckoned with. I have done all I can and now they are now ready to branch out on their own and compete at a higher level, submitting themselves to tournament events lead by Cookie Sticky and Soli. It was a pleasure boys hope to see you get knocked out of the groups by NSS next tourney!

The next season of players will be trained over a similar length of time, NPP2 when?!
good last 5 months  :)

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #707 on: August 19, 2020, 07:58:26 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Last day with the NPP boys after doing groupfights with them every other day for the past 5 months. With consistent group fighting training spearheaded by Jerome Clikenforce and myself, these dedicated fresh recruits have now become a force to be reckoned with. I have done all I can and now they are now ready to branch out on their own and compete at a higher level, submitting themselves to tournament events lead by Cookie Sticky and Soli. It was a pleasure boys hope to see you get knocked out of the groups by NSS next tourney!

The next season of players will be trained over a similar length of time, NPP2 when?!

Imagine training for 5 months to still be as bad as Cookie  ;)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #708 on: August 19, 2020, 08:27:53 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Imagine training for 5 months to still be as bad as Mitchell  ;)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #709 on: August 20, 2020, 12:43:00 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Imagine training for 5 months to still be as bad as Mitchell  ;)
Everyday I wake up with a heavy heart and a cloudy mind as I realise i'm in the same gf team as Mitchell. I might kms myself, havent decided yet. will probably see what I'm feeling like tomorrow

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #710 on: August 20, 2020, 12:44:31 am »
this regiment doesnt have an officer with a massive lisp therefore it is better than the 28th

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 20, 2020, 12:50:12 am »
this regiment does have multiple officers with big dick syndrome therefore it is better than the 15th Yorkshirsky Pehotniy Polk

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #712 on: August 20, 2020, 01:20:19 am »
this regiment doesnt have an officer with a massive lisp therefore it is better than the 28th

ONeils comments are that of his own and his personal opinions do not represent the 45thN’s views
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Sellsword_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: August 20, 2020, 03:59:37 am »

ONeils comments are that of his own and his personal opinions do not represent the 45thN’s views
Pussy

Offline MrBjarzii

• Sergeant Major
  • There is no such thing as luck.. Im a Swede.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrBjarzii
« Reply #714 on: August 20, 2020, 07:36:05 pm »
Almost friday, bois !
PIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: August 21, 2020, 01:58:27 am »
THIS REGIMENT IS EPIC!!!11!!11! i love this regiment seriusly guys i have so little in my life that is epic and you guys truly do make it epic thanks for thi sgiuys i love oyu

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #716 on: August 21, 2020, 02:09:44 am »
The quality of the posts on this thread is disappointing.

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 21, 2020, 02:14:58 am »
A girl? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach

WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets BABY WANTS TO FUCK inhales from the gas tank honka honka honka honka masturabtes furiously ohhhh my gooooodd~

btw great regiment would join again

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #718 on: August 21, 2020, 02:15:44 am »

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 21, 2020, 02:17:37 am »