Author Topic: E3 2021 - June 12th  (Read 30518 times)

Skaen

Re: E3 2021 - June 12th
« Reply #210 on: June 13, 2021, 09:34:45 pm »
Them having to put bots back in the game isn't a good thing.
Why not? I enjoyed playing Battlefront 2's main game modes with bots more than to play with some tryharders grinding their heroes and vehicles. It offers some more relaxed times.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #211 on: June 13, 2021, 09:43:25 pm »
Thats Battlefront. I grew up playing Battlefront games with only bots but Battlefield is a differen't story.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Skaen

« Reply #212 on: June 13, 2021, 09:46:35 pm »
Ah well to each their own I guess. I mean you can still play Battlefield with humans only too so.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2021, 09:56:00 pm »
All hail Phil Spencer.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2021, 09:58:31 pm »

@Chriseh
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Skaen

« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2021, 10:20:47 pm »
This dude explains 100% why I enjoy playing with and against bots more than playing multiplayer.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2021, 11:23:20 pm »
I mean comparing it to Red Orchestra 2 is a bit weird considering if you know anything about that game, yes I even agree I way prefered playing against bots but the gameplay is vastly differen't to a Battlefield multiplayer experience. Its supposed to capture that feeling of progression and sheer onslaught of the red army charging at you in the thousands.  But that game had no real multiplayer support for ages so you kind of had to play against bots anyway due to the bugs. Yet again 3kliksphillip isn't exactly known for having good takes.

Idk I couldn't imagine playing Bf3 or Bf4 against bots, like how are they going to handle the vehicles etc. There is only so much mindless mowing down of bots running at you for hours going 150-5 before you get bored of it. Yet again I am a very competitive player.

In my mind it would be like adding bots to Warzone.

TL;DR lets see how they are actually implemented first.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 11:29:59 pm by John Price »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2021, 12:12:36 am »
If the bots are for a single player experience like instant action in Battlefront, then who cares? This whole time I thought you meant that they were putting bots in multiplayer if the lobby wasn’t full of 128 players lol.

I can see myself spending a bunch of time playing against bots. Always good stress relief shitting on them. It’s the reason I play NW.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2021, 12:20:17 am »
if the bots work the same as in BF1942 etc then sure

still imma wait for actual gameplay trailer since they didn't show us anything interesting yet
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 14, 2021, 12:21:20 am »
If the bots are for a single player experience like instant action in Battlefront, then who cares? This whole time I thought you meant that they were putting bots in multiplayer if the lobby wasn’t full of 128 players lol.

I can see myself spending a bunch of time playing against bots. Always good stress relief shitting on them. It’s the reason I play NW.

There is no single player campaign in 2042. The bots are for multiplayer matches.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 14, 2021, 12:24:39 am »

There is no single player campaign in 2042. The bots are for multiplayer matches.

we know
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 14, 2021, 12:30:13 am »

we know
He's talking about a single player though. Thats my point see how they actually put them in the game.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 14, 2021, 12:41:41 am »

we know
He's talking about a single player though. Thats my point see how they actually put them in the game.

he's talking about offline matches with bot is he not? obviously we know there's no campaign, they were shit anyway

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #223 on: June 14, 2021, 01:08:07 am »

we know

he's talking about offline matches with bot is he not? obviously we know there's no campaign, they were shit anyway

Exactly. Offline mode vs bots. Not a campaign obviously.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 14, 2021, 02:08:48 am »
Single players in Bf3 and Bf4 were actually pretty good I thought