Author Topic: Hearthstone  (Read 56035 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: Hearthstone
« Reply #345 on: April 14, 2016, 02:12:58 am »
no, but i mean, the majority of shit that seems so bad seems bad because of three reasons:

1. theyre designed for the game when other cards are changed
2. they seem weak compared to various gvg/naxx cards which were basically broken from the start and set all of our standards way too high
3. theyre actually just bad, but that only goes for a couple of the cards so far

Offline Jamez

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: April 14, 2016, 08:20:25 pm »
no, but i mean, the majority of shit that seems so bad seems bad because of three reasons:

1. theyre designed for the game when other cards are changed
2. they seem weak compared to various gvg/naxx cards which were basically broken from the start and set all of our standards way too high
3. theyre actually just bad, but that only goes for a couple of the cards so far

We have seen what a 10th of all the cards and there have been a few unique card designs already. Sure some are slight reprints of gvg/naxx cards but that was to be expected. The new rogue card that just came out a few hours ago looks amazing.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #347 on: April 14, 2016, 09:41:06 pm »
That's going in my mill rogue
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Jamez

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 14, 2016, 09:51:12 pm »
That's going in my mill rogue

You could put that in most rogue classes, just a little sad that it costs 5 mana.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 14, 2016, 09:55:18 pm »
Mill rogue is the only deck that matters though
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 14, 2016, 10:04:52 pm »
lol true

Yeah, Shadowcaster is fuckin nuts. I saw it on my phone on my way home and was pumped to theorycraft with it. I can imagine many things it's useful with, even Anub'arak assuming the 1/1 returns an 8/4 to your hand, meaning even if Anub gets silenced you still have a chance to beat heavy control decks. That primarily goes for Deathrattle/Raptor Rogue, but potentially control rogue if that becomes feasible. It's also pretty dank in mill as said but only really as an immediate push for cards, like to fill the gap between milling and not, if your opponent has like 8 or 9 cards before their turn. Otherwise it's just a 4/4 that acts like Gang Up but only gives you 1, which costs two less, so its like shadowstep, but it goes in your hand and not your deck, blah blah blah. I think I'd honestly prefer a 4-mana 3/3, but it being 5-mana lets it naturally curve out better with Tomb Pillager, who isn't the WORST target for Shadowcaster, since the mini pillager pays for itself.

Cool card, I really hope to see more stuff like this soon.

Offline Jamez

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 22, 2016, 01:48:20 am »
Some of the cards on the stream were great. And I think this is the rest of the unreleased cards https://www.facebook.com/Hearthstone/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1068859113156856

The druid legendary looks great.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 22, 2016, 11:57:19 pm »
I'm glad Kripp said what he said about the Druid legendary because I feel exactly the same way. It feels like a noob trap at the worst of times, and a 6/6 charge/taunt for 5 or a 10/10 taunt for 7 at the absolute best of times. You need to be running a Choose One deck for it to be super effective, and if it's super good, people will just auto remove it, so it won't even get that much value anyway. If Druid had a Duplicate or Gang Up type card, it might be worth running, but bleh. It's an optimists card.

If you have a curse account (you do if you ever signed up for hearthpwn, minecraft planet (?), and other sites), pls upvote (or just check out, whatever, who cares) my C'Thun Druid, it's p. dank. I'm going to be testing the fuck out of a couple variants, like with Fandral instead of Elise (even though he's meh in this), second Azure instead of Ancient, with Disciple of C'Thun instead of Twilight Cultist, with Doomcaller, etc. etc. I'm expecting Midrange C'Thun Druid to be one of the most consistent C'Thun decks in Standard.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/453337-guide-midrange-cthun-druid

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #353 on: April 23, 2016, 12:31:39 am »
I'm glad Kripp said what he said about the Druid legendary because I feel exactly the same way. It feels like a noob trap at the worst of times, and a 6/6 charge/taunt for 5 or a 10/10 taunt for 7 at the absolute best of times. You need to be running a Choose One deck for it to be super effective, and if it's super good, people will just auto remove it, so it won't even get that much value anyway. If Druid had a Duplicate or Gang Up type card, it might be worth running, but bleh. It's an optimists card.

If you have a curse account (you do if you ever signed up for hearthpwn, minecraft planet (?), and other sites), pls upvote (or just check out, whatever, who cares) my C'Thun Druid, it's p. dank. I'm going to be testing the fuck out of a couple variants, like with Fandral instead of Elise (even though he's meh in this), second Azure instead of Ancient, with Disciple of C'Thun instead of Twilight Cultist, with Doomcaller, etc. etc. I'm expecting Midrange C'Thun Druid to be one of the most consistent C'Thun decks in Standard.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/453337-guide-midrange-cthun-druid

Up voted for ya'.  ;)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 23, 2016, 02:47:27 am »
appreciate it bruv

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2016, 04:52:28 am »
me 3-0 dan

ayelmao, bouta get some dick pics

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2016, 07:12:42 am »
im getting 3800 dust when I dust all my nerfed cards

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2016, 08:00:21 am »
me 3-0 dan

I ain't yugi
It ain't fair

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2016, 04:40:13 pm »
me 3-0 dan

I ain't yugi
It ain't fair
You didn't believe in the heart of the cards

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2016, 04:53:07 pm »
me 3-0 dan

I ain't yugi
It ain't fair
You didn't believe in the heart of the cards
I didn't have my grandfather's deck to bail me out